• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 17 Championship Edition

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well here it is, my Main Money League starting Line Up. Let's hope my Rams can pull their heads out (Looking at you Staff) and lead me to victory! I do have a couple of bids out so we'll see if I get any of them but here is what I have now. Don't pay too much attention to all of the I's, Q's and C's that are on my roster........lol.

1640733930138.png
If Conner or Cooks can't go, I'll be starting JJ or Manny out of this group, or EMoore if he plays (and I get him)

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need a RB2 to replace Mattison if Cook plays...

PPR with bonus points for long TDs.

Pollard (Zeke is my RB1)
Jamaal Williams
Jordan Howard
Saquon Barkley

On the wire...

Dare
Rex
Gore

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pollard (Zeke is my RB1)
Jamaal Williams
Jordan Howard
Saquon Barkley

On the wire...

Dare
Rex
Gore
Careful with Howard, he has a stinger. Like him this week if he goes though as tWFT have thrown in the towel.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well here it is, my Main Money League starting Line Up. Let's hope my Rams can pull their heads out (Looking at you Staff) and lead me to victory! I do have a couple of bids out so we'll see if I get any of them but here is what I have now. Don't pay too much attention to all of the I's, Q's and C's that are on my roster........lol.

View attachment 285582
If Conner or Cooks can't go, I'll be starting JJ or Manny out of this group, or EMoore if he plays (and I get him)
Thiink u have it right. Didnt sanders get knicked up?

Pollard (Zeke is my RB1)
Jamaal Williams
Jordan Howard
Saquon Barkley

On the wire...

Dare
Rex
Gore
Man i hope cook doesnt clear…for selfish reasons. Id say williams but he got no passing work last game. Think alot of the guys even the waiver guys depend in injury/illness.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, last week one of the playoff teams dropped CEdmunds fer a QB at the last minute and the rest of us missed it. So I was actually able to grab him and Moore off the wire. Would now love it if Conner was rested another week..............Moore is just insurance...........if he is even cleared. Now if Stevenson is cleared and practices this week he may be interesting...............

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, last week one of the playoff teams dropped CEdmunds fer a QB at the last minute and the rest of us missed it. So I was actually able to grab him and Moore off the wire. Would now love it if Conner was rested another week..............Moore is just insurance...........if he is even cleared. Now if Stevenson is cleared and practices this week he may be interesting...............
If harris is playing, u wanna gamble with stevenson. Jets injuries should have moore high targets, albeit very poor targets

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, last week one of the playoff teams dropped C Edmunds fer a QB at the last minute and the rest of us missed it. So I was actually able to grab him and Moore off the wire. Would now love it if Conner was rested another week..............Moore is just insurance...........if he is even cleared. Now if Stevenson is cleared and practices this week he may be interesting...............
Wow, nice grab !!!! He'll contribute regardless of Conner. ....

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone in one of my dynasties dropped Moore a couple of weeks ago and I pounced and threw him on IR.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in 2 SF superbowls

one a dynasty, the other a redraft...

in the dynasty, i am debating on who i am starting...

My WRs are very weak... and i have to start 3 of them... If Brandin Cooks and Mike evans play, then they are my top 2 WRs...

But the real question,

I have to bench 2 of these players: Michael Carter, Boston Scott, Noah Fant, Dalton Shultz, Gronkowski, Big Ben

TEs get 1.5 per reception and .12 per receiving yard all else get standard PPR points

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone in one of my dynasties dropped Moore a couple of weeks ago and I pounced and threw him on IR.
Coach says he's 50/50..................we'll see how much he practices but if TB secondary is as bad as they are saying, I may sit Cooks fer him. Feel like I need to play Van the Man.........and get his either 5 or 25 points...............lol.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in 2 SF superbowls

My WRs are very weak... and i have to start 3 of them... If Brandin Cooks and Mike evans play, then they are my top 2 WRs...

But the real question,

I have to bench 2 of these players: Michael Carter, Boston Scott, Noah Fant, Dalton Shultz, Gronkowski, Big Ben

TEs get 1.5 per reception and .12 per receiving yard all else get standard PPR points
So you start 2 QB? Think I sit Fant and Carter unless TB D ends up missing all those players.........then throw a fucking dart..............lol. Gronk and Shultz fer sure play IMO.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coach says he's 50/50..................we'll see how much he practices but if TB secondary is as bad as they are saying, I may sit Cooks fer him. Feel like I need to play Van the Man.........and get his either 5 or 25 points...............lol.
Van is a candidate to get benched of Moore plays. My WR corps has taken some damage the past month or so. Julio, Evans, Mike Williams, DHop. I trotted Golladay, Van and Josh Palmer out there last week.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Van is a candidate to get benched of Moore plays. My WR corps has taken some damage the past month or so. Julio, Evans, Mike Williams, DHop. I trotted Golladay, Van and Josh Palmer out there last week.
And if williams sits again, josh palmer is a good play

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As if I didn't have enough to worry about this week, I now have to find a new punter after Logan Cooke hits the injured list right before a juicy match-up against the Patriots. We get 1/30 on yardage and 2 points for every punt inside the 20 yard line.

MIN Jordan Berry @GB - Got 6.something points last time they played GB. Weather should be cold and windy, but not calling for snow right now.
DAL Bryan Anger vs ARI - Great leg, but offense may be clicking, which means less opportunities. Tough match against the Cards, though. Weather shouldn't be an issue.
NYG Riley Dixon @ CHI - Rotating 2 shitty QBs. Weather cold and windy, but not calling for snow.
CLE Dustin Colquitt @ PIT - Billed as Ben's last game in Pittsburgh. Cleveland's punter put up just under 10 points last time they played in week 8. Cold and breezy forecast for Monday night.
ATL Thomas Morstead @ BUF - Cold, breezy, and snow showers expected.
CAR Lachlan Edwards @NO - Dome. Hit 10 points for the 1st time all season last week (only played in 8 games).
NYJ Braden Mann vs TB - 50s and rainy.

I understand that there are only a few people in the world that use punters on their fantasy teams, but any input you guys have may help me figure this out and is always appreciated.

poprocksncoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pick one for flex PPR

Patterson
Cooks
Moore
Carter

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AJ Dillon or Javonte?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As if I didn't have enough to worry about this week, I now have to find a new punter after Logan Cooke hits the injured list right before a juicy match-up against the Patriots. We get 1/30 on yardage and 2 points for every punt inside the 20 yard line.

MIN Jordan Berry @GB - Got 6.something points last time they played GB. Weather should be cold and windy, but not calling for snow right now.
DAL Bryan Anger vs ARI - Great leg, but offense may be clicking, which means less opportunities. Tough match against the Cards, though. Weather shouldn't be an issue.
NYG Riley Dixon @ CHI - Rotating 2 shitty QBs. Weather cold and windy, but not calling for snow.
CLE Dustin Colquitt @ PIT - Billed as Ben's last game in Pittsburgh. Cleveland's punter put up just under 10 points last time they played in week 8. Cold and breezy forecast for Monday night.
ATL Thomas Morstead @ BUF - Cold, breezy, and snow showers expected.
CAR Lachlan Edwards @NO - Dome. Hit 10 points for the 1st time all season last week (only played in 8 games).
NYJ Braden Mann vs TB - 50s and rainy.

I understand that there are only a few people in the world that use punters on their fantasy teams, but any input you guys have may help me figure this out and is always appreciated.

Dixon

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in 2 SF superbowls

But the real question,

Carter and Scott

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in 2 SF superbowls

But the real question,

Bench Fant and Scott, if Howard plays.