• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 16, Los Angeles Rams @ Minnesota Vikings, U.S. Bank Stadium, Sunday 12/26/21, 10:00 AM PST

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad the Rams won but it was an ugly win. Stafford needs to stop forcing the ball, result was 3 picks. Sean McEgo needs to get over himself and run the damn ball. The run game is key, always has been. McEgo needs to stop getting in his own way.

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weird how Stafford threw into double coverage deep that was easy to see for that one INT. Then the one he just got rid of in the flat where you could see the defender was right there waiting. Also all those tipped passes at the line. Stafford could of easily had 5 INT'S in a game for first place. Lack of practice yes but can't you at least get it over the defensive line ? It's December and that's when defense and a running game and special teams must be in top shape. RAMS are doing that. Awesome. I figured Michel would be a starter sooner or later when they picked him up. Way later than I thought though. Saw him in New England and I could see the talent. Wonder when Akers will get a carry ? FIRST PLACE! PLAYOFFS TOO! YAHOOO

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weird how Stafford threw into double coverage deep that was easy to see for that one INT. Then the one he just got rid of in the flat where you could see the defender was right there waiting. Also all those tipped passes at the line. Stafford could of easily had 5 INT'S in a game for first place. Lack of practice yes but can't you at least get it over the defensive line ? It's December and that's when defense and a running game and special teams must be in top shape. RAMS are doing that. Awesome. I figured Michel would be a starter sooner or later when they picked him up. Way later than I thought though. Saw him in New England and I could see the talent. Wonder when Akers will get a carry ? FIRST PLACE! PLAYOFFS TOO! YAHOOO
Hoping Akers DOESNT GET ANY CARRIES< that would mean we didnt need him!

Im not liking what Im seeing from Stafford, was his worst game of the year. While it usually works, he threw to Kupp at least twice in triple coverage. Under threw Beckham horribly 2 or 3 times and he was open. The interceptions hes thrown this year are very Goff like, they are horrendous andIm not getting what hes thinking or seeing?? Hopefully he got all this out of his system this game.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injuries coming out of Minnesota include: E. Jones, ankle, questionable for the game against Baltimore; Gaines, hand, no further prognostication available for the Baltimore game; Allen, knee, questionable for the Baltimore game.

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoping Akers DOESNT GET ANY CARRIES< that would mean we didnt need him!

Im not liking what Im seeing from Stafford, was his worst game of the year. While it usually works, he threw to Kupp at least twice in triple coverage. Under threw Beckham horribly 2 or 3 times and he was open. The interceptions hes thrown this year are very Goff like, they are horrendous andIm not getting what hes thinking or seeing?? Hopefully he got all this out of his system this game.
Yes, the throw into the deep left corner of the endzone to Kupp when he was tripled team. That was wack.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford had three picks but he was without his O-line intact and so I have to give him credit for not falling apart after the picks. He stayed after it and won the game with key throws to Kupp and OBJ.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At one point we had Edwards at Left Tackle, Shelton at Left Guard, Allen at Center and Corbett at right Guard with Havenstein in his normal Right Tackle spot. When Allen when down with the Knee, Shelton moved to Center, Edwards to Left Guard and Alaric Jackson to Left Tackle. And we still had a very productive O-line along with excellent blocking by Higbee, Jefferson, and Kupp!