• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 15 on Draftkings

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, looking for a quick answer here.

Does anyone know definitively if the games pushed to Tuesday will be counted on DK?

Rules seems to indicate the will count, but player names listed in red has me shook.

Anyone know?

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, looking for a quick answer here.

Does anyone know definitively if the games pushed to Tuesday will be counted on DK?

Rules seems to indicate the will count, but player names listed in red has me shook.

Anyone know?

In general I'd say no. Because those contests usually run over the course of Sunday and generally exclude Monday. Unless you picked the one that runs for the entire weekend.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol it literally tells you players won't receive points man

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol it literally tells you players won't receive points man

Well, I did a snake draft assuming that was the case.

Most of the people were drafting players from these 2 games.

Then, I read up on the rules.

It said that postponements, if made up within the scoring period will still count for that contest. The scoring period is defined as “Sunday through Wednesday”.

So, not sure where you are seeing that they won’t count. Because I sure don’t see that.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I did a snake draft assuming that was the case.

Most of the people were drafting players from these 2 games.

Then, I read up on the rules.

It said that postponements, if made up within the scoring period will still count for that contest. The scoring period is defined as “Sunday through Wednesday”.

So, not sure where you are seeing that they won’t count. Because I sure don’t see that.

Well you didn't say it was a snake draft. In that case the parameters of the normal timeline is what takes hold. I thought your question was in regards to the Sunday contest as these games were normally scheduled on Sunday. They always finish the daily contests on the day they are scheduled.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you didn't say it was a snake draft. In that case the parameters of the normal timeline is what takes hold. I thought your question was in regards to the Sunday contest as these games were normally scheduled on Sunday. They always finish the daily contests on the day they are scheduled.

Right.

But even then.

When a player is traded, it always says very clearly that they will not accrue points for the period.

In the contests I am doing (and they are all originally Sunday only) it does not say that for players in these games.

Because the original game set included these games, my interpretation of the rules is that they will still count even though they are played on Tuesday.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right.

But even then.

When a player is traded, it always says very clearly that they will not accrue points for the period.

In the contests I am doing (and they are all originally Sunday only) it does not say that for players in these games.

Because the original game set included these games, my interpretation of the rules is that they will still count even though they are played on Tuesday.

Hmm. Yes they'd normally say they are excluded. It is a snake draft where everyone put towards the pot?

That's probably why they're extending it

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm. Yes they'd normally say they are excluded. It is a snake draft where everyone put towards the pot?

That's probably why they're extending it

Yes. Just a regular snake draft, but for 1 week only.

Seems like the rules are different, but honestly I won’t know for sure until it plays out.

There was no clear messaging one way or another.