• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 15 of 2019

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 70.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TOUCHDOWN PACKERS!!

I have Rodgers, opponent has Adams. What passing TDs. I will take a Packer win over fantasy win anytime. Opponet also has crab stealing Winston. Ugh

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if I told you the Ravens and Chiefs are playing better than any NFC team right now outside of the 49ers; Ravens playing better than them too at that.

Who cares about any of that? Baltimore won by a field goal AT HOME against San Francisco. What matters is the postseason. The Pats weren't playing better than the Rams at this point last year. Or the Saints. They weren't even better than the Chiefs. They were 3-5 on the road. They were the fifth-best team behind the Bears.

Also, Lamar Jackson is not likely to run over Pittsburgh and Mayfield consistently. This is the freaking AFC North, where teams have beaten each other up. Let's see how this Ravens team looks when they are competing with other winning records in the division.

Who has KC been playing in their winning streak? the Chargers, Raiders, declining Pats, and Broncos in the snow. Wow, such great opposition. I wouldn't be surprised if they lose to the Bears next week.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 70.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares about any of that? Baltimore won by a field goal AT HOME against San Francisco. What matters is the postseason. The Pats weren't playing better than the Rams at this point last year. Or the Saints. They weren't even better than the Chiefs. They were 3-5 on the road. They were the fifth-best team behind the Bears.

Also, Lamar Jackson is not likely to run over Pittsburgh and Mayfield consistently. This is the freaking AFC North, where teams have beaten each other up. Let's see how this Ravens team looks when they are competing with other winning records in the division.

Who has KC been playing in their winning streak? the Chargers, Raiders, declining Pats, and Broncos in the snow. Wow, such great opposition. I wouldn't be surprised if they lose to the Bears next week.

Dude, just stop. You are looking more foolish with every post.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If only Kyle Allen could get a couple TDs.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
17 degrees outside, Lambeau Field is a tough venue this time of year.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 70.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're picking poser to win the SB because of flashy stats. I'm not going along with it.
Poser? Best running QB, good passing QB. Who in the NFC will stop him?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freakshow Mahomes has entered the chat.
nice INT

giphy.gif