• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 14, Los Angeles Rams @ Chicago Bears, Sunday 12/09/18, 5:20 PM PST

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I could see this coming, in Chicago, cold, and Scrambling QB??

I get it you have to run the ball, but they were stuffing it, the play action pass wasn't there, Goff overthrew passes but even when he missed Gurley it wasn't going anywhere cuz there was a LB right there to make the play. Ya he played bad last week, he had pressure all night tonight, the oline didn't block well, receivers weren't getting open, lets face it, this wasn't all on Goff, we played like shit all the way around. Both QB's struggled, could have been slick ball due to the cold and pressure on them?

The D didn't play as great as some of you think, ya they didn't give up many points, but gave up almost 200 yards rushing again, this is a common theme, 200 yards is A LOT of yards!! I wonder what Gurley would do against this so called defense???? Its still a problem when Donald is getting double or triple teamed no one else is stepping up, you would think between Fowler and Suhn they should be getting to the QB more??
You can say our D played great, but they played Ok. 2 interceptions by Trub were badly overthrownk right to our guys, they weren't great picks, although Roby's was! Chicago dominated time of possession, that was partly because our offense did nothing, and partly because the defense couldn't get off the field???

I'm not going to get to worked up about it, it was a bad game, a very bad game, happens, hopefully this was our "it happens"
Saints high powered offense got shut down last week by Dallas which isn't as good as Chicago and almost lost to the Bucs for the second time this week. Good teams lose, we need to prove that we are a good team, we have to bounce back with not only a win next week, but a good win!!

We need to have a STATEMENT GAME

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What certainly did not help you guys tonite were those two critical timeouts late in the second half. Now you can say they wouldn't have made a difference, but it kinda deflates the momentum, and it alters the strategy, especially when you're down by nine and the clock keeps ticking.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A good take away from last night was the play by the Rams defense, still continuing to improve. The Offense faced two strong defenses back to back on the road. Winning back to back on the road is not easy. Its one of the hardest things to do in today's NFL. The offense will be back to form next week.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not what i wanted to see on the replay. we can expect another first round exit if we can't manage any rushing yards. Need to be peaking at this time, not sliding backwards.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We went praising the offense and complaining about the defense, now it is vice versa. All I know Donald needs help, everyone else is getting one on one and not beating those one and ones. If they start doing something, it gives our playmaker Aaron Donald more chances to make plays.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It also sucks to lose, but nothing has really changed. We still have the best record in football. We lost on the road to a good team, we just didn't play well enough to win. It happens. That has been a great season, and these type of games are better to have in the regular season than playoffs. Time to learn what you can from this and move on. McVay and company will get it right, the Rams haven't played meaningful football since the gsot days thanks to McVay

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It also sucks to lose, but nothing has really changed. We still have the best record in football. We lost on the road to a good team, we just didn't play well enough to win. It happens. That has been a great season, and these type of games are better to have in the regular season than playoffs. Time to learn what you can from this and move on. McVay and company will get it right, the Rams haven't played meaningful football since the gsot days thanks to McVay

Yeah man we lost on the road in cold weather to a really good defense and they play well at home.

I’d rather play the Bears and Trubinsky again in LA than Dallas in LA. I think we would bring a lot more pressure and get even more in Trubinskys head

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, BattleLyon, we are tied for the best record in the league with New Orleans and K.C. Surprise, surprise.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indeed BattleLyon. I mentioned that on the game thread and we never got past that big battle loss.