• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 13, 2015: Cardinals @ Rams

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the Rams who promise to work everything out on offense after every game will be saying the same thing once again. It's like groundhog day.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way this team is playing it appears that the players and the coaches and the front office have given up on the season and the fans in St Louis it seems have given up on the Rams. The stadium was darn near empty just min before the game. :L:L:L:L:L

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way this team is playing it appears that the players and the coaches and the front office have given up on the season and the fans in St Louis it seems have given up on the Rams. The stadium was darn near empty just min before the game. :L:L:L:L:L

I don't blame them for not showing up. Would you want to pay your hard earned money to watch this joke of a football team?

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't blame them for not showing up. Would you want to pay your hard earned money to watch this joke of a football team?
No. Heck I'm ticked off that I paid for Game Pass and I've only re watched 4 games this season. What a waste of $100.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fisher has officially lost this team or they have lost him. The insane culture of the Queen Idiot has returned in full with Kroneke running this complete dog and pony show. This mess starts at the top. The top is highly dysfunctional and it has trickled down to the product on the field.

The game has passed Jeff Fisher by. He no longer knows how to prepare a team to be competitive or to get the right people to achieve the same. There are no rhyme or reasons for his approach to the offense or defense. Only Gregg Williams is keeping the last shred of dignity going with these Rams and even that is beginning to disintegrate. This Cignetti character is a complete idiot and has no idea what the hell he is doing. It is obvious he has destroyed Nick Foles' career. Foles was a good QB until he came to the Rams.

The culture of losing under the Queen Idiot and Kroneke in the past is fully in place again ushered in by a persona non-grata owner and a HC who has been masquerading as competent. WE will go 4-12 and Fisher will not be fired.

The Rams are now officially the franchise that are the laughingstock of the league for the last 15 years. I am glad I am working because I won't waste any time watching this cluster screwed-up mess.

Last edited:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fisher has officially lost this team or they have lost him. The insane culture of the Queen Idiot has returned in full with Kroneke running this complete dog and pony show. This mess starts at the top. The top is highly dysfunctional and it has trickled down to the product on the field.

The game has passed Jeff Fisher by. He no longer knows how to prepare a team to be competitive or to get the right people to achieve the same. This Cignetti character is a complete idiot and it is obvious he has destroyed Nick Foles' career. Foles was a good QB until he came to the Rams.

The culture of losing under the Queen Idiot and Kroneke in the past is fully in place again ushered in by a persona non-grata owner and a HC who has been masquerading as competent. WE will go 4-12 and Fisher will not be fired.

The Rams are now officially the franchise that are the laughingstock of the league for the last 15 years. I am glad I am working because I won't waste any time watching this cluster screwed-up mess.

I think you are underestimating us, I think we go at least 5-11, not that it matters at this point!

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The game has passed Jeff Fisher by. He no longer knows how to prepare a team to be competitive or to get the right people to achieve the same. This Cignetti character is a complete idiot and it is obvious he has destroyed Nick Foles' career. Foles was a good QB until he came to the Rams.

I think that Jeff Fisher has been overrated from the start quite honestly. He's only had 6 winning seasons in 21 years, with the last one being back in 2008. I think Cignetti is more of an idiot than Schottenheimer and it takes a lot to be a bigger braindead dolt than he was at calling plays. If I were Foles and knew that Fisher and Cignetti were sticking around next season, I'd want to be cut or traded. I don't care how much potential money was on the table, it's not worth it sticking around for this shit offense.

I think this whole situation with ownership is new owner, same as the old owner pretty much. Neither one had a clue and Georgia lucked into getting Vermeil, who knew what he was actually doing and built a solid club that lasted for a few years. Kroenke has shown now with his 3rd american owned franchise that he doesn't give a shit at all about winning or alienating a good chunk of the fanbase as long as he turns a profit. I'd much rather of Kahn or even Rush Limbaugh's group could've taken ownership instead of this lowlife shit stain.

We have been the laughing stock of the league for quite a while now, so that's nothing new. We're down there with Cleveland and Tennessee in that aspect because at least Oakland and Jacksonville have at least looked like they have potential to get a lot better. I'll probably still watch the games, I guess I'm a glutton for punishment or if I need to laugh, I can laugh at how awful the offense is. I just feel bad for guys like Chris Long, Laurinitis and Robert Quinn who have played their hearts out over the years and they have absolutely nothing to show for it. Now I wouldn't be surprised if Long was playing his final season as a Ram (hope not because I've always liked the guy) but if he does leave, I will wish him nothing but the best of luck and hope he can go to a franchise that actually has a winning culture and where can potentially win that Super Bowl.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed
If they don't fire this coaching staff, this only proves that Kreonke isn't a football guy! He doesn't care as long as his seats are being filled with opposing team fans! He's happy! Its pretty obvious that he doesn't attend the games! Yesterday there was a sea of red there!

On Fisher
I did notice before the game started yesterday Fisher made a comment in the pre-game huddle about catching the ball! :dhd: He was telling the offense to concentrate on catching the ball. :dhd: But that didn't happen! They still dropped passes! Many 3 and outs! I saw "Cold Hands Cook" drop at least 2 and almost lost another pass to a fumble. These dropped passes actually hit him in the hands! :L It is bad enough that our o-line is decimated, but it completely baffles me as to why this idiot is even on the field? I can honestly say that Jarod Cook has single handily cost this team about 3-4 wins this season and he still starts on this offense! :L Kenny Britt is a close 2nd as he completely disappears during games! There I'm done now!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is rich. The bullshit is flowing once again. How can a HC state that he'll "fix it" and then tell the media he has no more answers? This is beyond belief and I feel bad for guys like J. Laurinaitus, R. Quinn, Brockers, and C. Long who, like UVA stated, have played their hearts out and have nothing to show for it. Fisher does not deserve to be the HC any longer but he won;t get fired because Kroneke could care less.

St. Louis Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher Is Out Of Answers

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. The game has passed Jeff Fisher and it did so years ago...

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed
If they don't fire this coaching staff, this only proves that Kreonke isn't a football guy! He doesn't care as long as his seats are being filled with opposing team fans! He's happy! Its pretty obvious that he doesn't attend the games! Yesterday there was a sea of red there!

On Fisher
I did notice before the game started yesterday Fisher made a comment in the pre-game huddle about catching the ball! :dhd: He was telling the offense to concentrate on catching the ball. :dhd: But that didn't happen! They still dropped passes! Many 3 and outs! I saw "Cold Hands Cook" drop at least 2 and almost lost another pass to a fumble. These dropped passes actually hit him in the hands! :L It is bad enough that our o-line is decimated, but it completely baffles me as to why this idiot is even on the field?
I can honestly say that Jarod Cook has single handily cost this team about 3-4 wins this season and he still starts on this offense! :L Kenny Britt is a close 2nd as he completely disappears during games! There I'm done now!

Yes I mentioned Fishers "pep" talk on the game thread right after the first play of the game, a pass that was dropped by Cook, evidently they forgot what he said right after the kickoff!

I also said, they shouldn't have to be told to catch the ball!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. The game has passed Jeff Fisher and it did so years ago...

Cignetti just passed him by as well....on his way out the door. Not sure how much improvement we can expect from Boras, the TE coach.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cignetti just passed him by as well....on his way out the door. Not sure how much improvement we can expect from Boras, the TE coach.

I just that on NFL.com

Its good news... Cignetti should never have been hired as the OC in the first place.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fisher didn't have a choice ShaneC. If you remember last summer when Shottenheimer left, Fisher interviewed like 5 or 6 true OC's and none of them came back after the second or third interview. They all witnessed the problem and headed for the door ASAP!!

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fisher didn't have a choice ShaneC. If you remember last summer when Shottenheimer left, Fisher interviewed like 5 or 6 true OC's and none of them came back after the second or third interview. They all witnessed the problem and headed for the door ASAP!!

Retro, you're correct. No coach wants to work under Fisher and no players want to play for him- that is evident by the production we see on the field. Rams are the most penalized team in the league.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are also the laughingstock of the league, ShaneC!

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately Retro, some things never change.