• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 12, San Francisco Forty-Niners @ Los Angeles Rams, Sunday, 11/29/20, 1:05 PM PST

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The mecca of QB rehab is with Belicheat as he is molding and basically re-working a QB who had his career trashed by knuckleheads in the Carolinas. Cam Newton is slowly but surely becoming a very good QB again and Belicheat is not afraid of benching him as he did a couple of weeks ago. McVay? He leaves you in there and does not hold you accountable for anything. Goff just basically pissed away the game because he knows McVay isn't going to do squat.

I agree that Darnold and Winston would be excellent QBs to groom into the McVay system especially with the QB coaches we have on staff, SJ76. Is McVay going to do anything? Run his mouth and then do nothing will be what really happens.

These bullshit artists gave away the Rams securing the number one seed in the NFC West yesterday. Now we have to scramble just get a home field at least in the first round of the playoffs providing we even get there. If we screw-around like yesterday, I guarantee you we will lose here in Phoenix, come Sunday.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need a qb that has some mobility, Goof is a sitting duck he is great when everyone else is doing great but a little pressure can break him. We need a guy that can outside the pocket and make plays as with his legs.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goff has a serious peripheral vision issue, he can't see the rush and he can't protect the ball. He has tossed way too many picks. One good game one bad. It's getting old. Fast.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The mecca of QB rehab is with Belicheat as he is molding and basically re-working a QB who had his career trashed by knuckleheads in the Carolinas. Cam Newton is slowly but surely becoming a very good QB again and Belicheat is not afraid of benching him as he did a couple of weeks ago. McVay? He leaves you in there and does not hold you accountable for anything. Goff just basically pissed away the game because he knows McVay isn't going to do squat.

I agree that Darnold and Winston would be excellent QBs to groom into the McVay system especially with the QB coaches we have on staff, SJ76. Is McVay going to do anything? Run his mouth and then do nothing will be what really happens.

These bullshit artists gave away the Rams securing the number one seed in the NFC West yesterday. Now we have to scramble just get a home field at least in the first round of the playoffs providing we even get there. If we screw-around like yesterday, I guarantee you we will lose here in Phoenix, come Sunday.

Jameis does scare me but with the right coach he could be scary good as well.. but I have my doubts.

Question is how good is John Wolford? If Nick Mullens can beat us, why not see how good he is?

Biggest thing I remember about Kurt Warner early in that 1999 season is saying he’s trying to miss his WRs on this side Where the defenders are not.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goff has a serious peripheral vision issue, he can't see the rush and he can't protect the ball. He has tossed way too many picks. One good game one bad. It's getting old. Fast.

On top of how many times could he dumped it off to the RB or TE for 4-6 yards ?

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jared Goff has only had two games this year, where he threw for at least two touchdowns and zero interceptions.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jared Goff has only had two games this year, where he threw for at least two touchdowns and zero interceptions.

Think about this.. we’ve got a decent running game, if he can average 1.5 TDs and no turnovers per game going forward we can make a run. That all we need with this defense and Johnny Hecker playing the field position game

At some point yes we will need Goff to make some plays to get deep into the playoffs. That’s where things get dicey

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When was the last time a QB being paid $110 million large had these kind of TOs numbers? If we lose to the Cards, then the Patriots, and then the SeaHags we will have accomplished last year's miserable record and I would bet Goff will be a major factor in those losses.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goof has shown any veteran leadership, nor ability to comeback. Nobody thought with the score tied Rams had the ball at 3:11 mark that he was going to lead a game winning drive. It's a rare thing for him. The guy doesn't even know how to slide like in yesterday's game. He has gotten worse, when he should be in his prime. Rams made the goof of signing him to an extension and stuck with him for the next three seasons. Rams need to seriously look at the qb potential in the draft. We can ride the rookie contract until it is time for the rookie to get an extension by that time Goof would be cutable salary cap wise.
I agree, where is his leadership???? He doesn't deserve all the blame but the bulk falls on his shoulders for his inability to handle pressure or life outside of play-action. Good qb's should be able to handle and overcome pressure-- an Int here or there is expected but we've seen the same thing over and over with Goff and that is, multiple turnovers, multiple missed reads, lack of accountability for his screwups. I'm also in agreeance that QB position needs to be evaluated going into the future, i don't expect much from the position at this point since there is no one to light a fire under his ass and his
3:00 and 4:00 mark

insert 10 Samuel L Jackson MF's right there!! that part was going through his head.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When a HC calls out his QB, the beginning of the end is in play. I have seen this gazillions of times in my 58 years of watching the Rams and the NFL. What we have here is a HC who has been protecting his QB by letting him slide for nearly a whole season on things he has been doing that have obviously become a detriment to this team, finally get fed-up with the antics of a QB their paying a $110 million.

We are going through yet another year where the Defense is out-performing the Offense nearly saving games for the Rams and this is not a good sign either as the people who know how to consistently win in the NFL (the Pittsburgh Steelers again) use the tried and true strategies of running the ball and playing great defense as well as committing zero TOs.

Now McVay has a point, apart from his bullshit that includes to vehemently stick to a way of Head Coaching a team and running an offense while telling everyone he is looking in the mirror to make changes when he obviously doing none of it. McVay's point is that in the last 11 games, the Rams have committed 19 TOs, 14 of which were committed by Jared Goff alone. That is simply staggering. In the last four games, Goff has fumbled the ball five times (with four lost) and has thrown 6 INTs. Yesterday, Goff threw 2 INTs that were not even close to any receiver and he fumbled once resulting in 10 points for the Niners. And these statistics are from a $100 million-dollar QB.

So, the long and short of it. We should not be having douchebag games like we had yesterday this late in a season from a HC who has promised to be making changes for a more consistent winning team starting with himself and this type of blatant, I-don't-give-a-shit $100 million dollar fuck-up QB that we gave-up the farm for a couple of drafts ago. Back to McVay. If you are that damn stupid and pigheaded that you can't make adjustments to a given opponent offense or defense, then you are a complete fraud. And what possible winning strategy is motivating you to pull your two best Corners for half a game? Who does this crazy-ass shit?

If I was the limp biscuit (and I am obviously not), I'd be having a powow with genius boy right about now informing this egotistical fuck-up that he'd better get his act together for good or I am going to look for another more realistic HC who knows how to prepare a team and who knows how to adjust a team to more tried and true NFL practices DURING THE GAME. And I'd be calling Snead and instructing him to start making inquiries to potential trade partners for a fraud of QB and any chance of trading-up to get say a Trevor Lawrence as my next QB.

BTW, the next thing I'd do is work into every contract some sort of lifestyle clause that says if I catch you staying out late drinking or doing weed like our QB apparently did Saturday night, then I get to terminate your contract and you can go flip burgers. That sort of behavior begins to infect a team as it was obvious that a few more players may have joined Goff in that schoolboy bullshit that made a possible snooperbowl participant look like a Pop-Warner team losing to a third tier team from San Francisco,
Where did you hear about drinking or doing weed Retro?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a post back in the 2019 campaign on the Rams board from a poster who lives in LA and the post stated that there was public knowledge of Goff and "friends" who were going out and staying out late after wins and of course when the Rams went to the snooperbowl. Everyone remembers how bad Goff looked after during the 2019 and of course we all know how that ended.

Here is a some of what was circulating back then and there are other articles that are similar, ALR!

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm not going to hang myself over this covid asterisk season. No one in the NFC west will beat the Saints or the Steelers and Chiefs anyway. And the Rams can't even beat the 9ers. So who really cares? if Goff keeps giving away the rock this season maybe the front office will wake up and learn a lesson from it.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We would have to give up 2 years of draft picks for him.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a post back in the 2019 campaign on the Rams board from a poster who lives in LA and the post stated that there was public knowledge of Goff and "friends" who were going out and staying out late after wins and of course when the Rams went to the snooperbowl. Everyone remembers how bad Goff looked after during the 2019 and of course we all know how that ended.

Here is a some of what was circulating back then and there are other articles that are similar, ALR!

I've never been the biggest fan of the guy and would love to ship him out ASAP. Only thing is though, is how would that affect the cap since he's got like 3-4 years left after this season doesn't he?