• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 12, San Francisco Forty-Niners @ Los Angeles Rams, Sunday, 11/29/20, 1:05 PM PST

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jared Goof vs. San Fran

L 13 for 24 for 78 yards 0 TDs 0 Ints 2 fumbles 60.8 qb rating

L 27 of 46 for 323 YARDS 2 TDs 1 Int 85.7 qb rating

L 15 of 30 for 198 yards 2 TDs 1 int 72 qb rating

L 19 of 31 for 198 yards 0 TDs 2 Ints 1 fumble 52.9 qb rating

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goof has shown any veteran leadership, nor ability to comeback. Nobody thought with the score tied Rams had the ball at 3:11 mark that he was going to lead a game winning drive. It's a rare thing for him. The guy doesn't even know how to slide like in yesterday's game. He has gotten worse, when he should be in his prime. Rams made the goof of signing him to an extension and stuck with him for the next three seasons. Rams need to seriously look at the qb potential in the draft. We can ride the rookie contract until it is time for the rookie to get an extension by that time Goof would be cutable salary cap wise.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon was saying anything before the game, what a phony.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weren’t y’all missing your LT?

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so the best players aren't in the game when it counts the most?? I'm confused as to what the FO is doing in regards to who gets what playing time and when. Maybe this is just a thing that coaches do to get guys lower on the depth chart reps? I mean wasn't Long supposed to be pretty good-- well maybe that's the FO way of getting him more involved later into the season. Those are just my assumptions but yes it is puzzling.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, injuries happen, we should of won this game,
Oh definitely should have won. 4 TOs is never the recipe for success. But one of the main things that throws off Goff is pressure for his rhythm passing. It seems obvious that the loss of his veteran LT likely is playing a role. I dunno as I could only listen to the game...how did the Oline hold up?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
losing Kiser is hurting....
Actually Reeder filled in great again,13 tackles. He's played well every time he's gotten a chance. Maybe he needs to still be playing when Kiser comes back, someone else can sit??
We played well defensively, just seems like we tend to give up to many big plays?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When a HC calls out his QB, the beginning of the end is in play. I have seen this gazillions of times in my 58 years of watching the Rams and the NFL. What we have here is a HC who has been protecting his QB by letting him slide for nearly a whole season on things he has been doing that have obviously become a detriment to this team, finally get fed-up with the antics of a QB their paying a $110 million.

We are going through yet another year where the Defense is out-performing the Offense nearly saving games for the Rams and this is not a good sign either as the people who know how to consistently win in the NFL (the Pittsburgh Steelers again) use the tried and true strategies of running the ball and playing great defense as well as committing zero TOs.

Now McVay has a point, apart from his bullshit that includes to vehemently stick to a way of Head Coaching a team and running an offense while telling everyone he is looking in the mirror to make changes when he obviously doing none of it. McVay's point is that in the last 11 games, the Rams have committed 19 TOs, 14 of which were committed by Jared Goff alone. That is simply staggering. In the last four games, Goff has fumbled the ball five times (with four lost) and has thrown 6 INTs. Yesterday, Goff threw 2 INTs that were not even close to any receiver and he fumbled once resulting in 10 points for the Niners. And these statistics are from a $100 million-dollar QB.

So, the long and short of it. We should not be having douchebag games like we had yesterday this late in a season from a HC who has promised to be making changes for a more consistent winning team starting with himself and this type of blatant, I-don't-give-a-shit $100 million dollar fuck-up QB that we gave-up the farm for a couple of drafts ago. Back to McVay. If you are that damn stupid and pigheaded that you can't make adjustments to a given opponent offense or defense, then you are a complete fraud. And what possible winning strategy is motivating you to pull your two best Corners for half a game? Who does this crazy-ass shit?

If I was the limp biscuit (and I am obviously not), I'd be having a powow with genius boy right about now informing this egotistical fuck-up that he'd better get his act together for good or I am going to look for another more realistic HC who knows how to prepare a team and who knows how to adjust a team to more tried and true NFL practices DURING THE GAME. And I'd be calling Snead and instructing him to start making inquiries to potential trade partners for a fraud of QB and any chance of trading-up to get say a Trevor Lawrence as my next QB.

BTW, the next thing I'd do is work into every contract some sort of lifestyle clause that says if I catch you staying out late drinking or doing weed like our QB apparently did Saturday night, then I get to terminate your contract and you can go flip burgers. That sort of behavior begins to infect a team as it was obvious that a few more players may have joined Goff in that schoolboy bullshit that made a possible snooperbowl participant look like a Pop-Warner team losing to a third tier team from San Francisco,

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually Reeder filled in great again,13 tackles. He's played well every time he's gotten a chance. Maybe he needs to still be playing when Kiser comes back, someone else can sit??
We played well defensively, just seems like we tend to give up to many big plays?
Reeder has had two outstanding games and was in the voting for Defensive Player of the Week in one of them. With Kiser gone, we need another consistent tackling machine since Lewis has health issues and OKO is not in the same genre. Why they keep pulling Reeder when he has earned a starting spot is beyond me.

Last edited:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goof has shown any veteran leadership, nor ability to comeback. Nobody thought with the score tied Rams had the ball at 3:11 mark that he was going to lead a game winning drive. It's a rare thing for him. The guy doesn't even know how to slide like in yesterday's game. He has gotten worse, when he should be in his prime. Rams made the goof of signing him to an extension and stuck with him for the next three seasons. Rams need to seriously look at the qb potential in the draft. We can ride the rookie contract until it is time for the rookie to get an extension by that time Goof would be cutable salary cap wise.

Yeah I was pretty hot yesterday. Lol

No leadership — he goes to the bench and looks very sad.

Comebacks — not much of any

He’s officially the most expensive game manager in the NFL. All he has to do going forward is not turn the ball over and we will be in the game.

I think Mcvay drafts a QB this coming 2021 and he sits for a year unless Goff just loses his head.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When a HC calls out his QB, the beginning of the end is in play. I have seen this gazillions of times in my 58 years of watching the Rams and the NFL. What we have here is a HC who has been protecting his QB by letting him slide for nearly a whole season on things he has been doing that have obviously become a detriment to this team, finally get fed-up with the antics of a QB their paying a $110 million.

We are going through yet another year where the Defense is out-performing the Offense nearly saving games for the Rams and this is not a good sign either as the people who know how to consistently win in the NFL (the Pittsburgh Steelers again) use the tried and true strategies of running the ball and playing great defense as well as committing zero TOs.

Now McVay has a point apart from his bullshit which is to vehemently stick to a way of Head Coaching a team and running an offense while telling everyone he is looking in the mirror to make changes when he obviously doing none of it. In the last 11 games, the Rams have committed 19 TOs, 14 of which were committed by Jared Goff alone. That is simply staggering. In the last four games, Goff has fumbled the ball five times (with four lost) and has thrown 6 INTs. Yesterday, Goff threw 2 INTs that were not even close to any receiver and he fumbled once resulting in 10 points for the Niners. And these statistics are from a $100 million-dollar QB.

So, the long and short of it. We should not be having douchebag games like we had yesterday this late in a season from a HC who has promised to be making changes for a more consistent winning team starting with himself and this type of blatant, I-don't-give-a-shit $100 million dollar fuck-up QB that we gave-up the farm for a couple of drafts ago. Back to McVay. If you are that damn stupid and pigheaded that you can't make adjustments to a give offense or defense, then you are a complete fraud. And what possible winning strategy is driving you to pull your two best Corners for half a game? Who does this crazy-ass shit?

If I was the limp biscuit (and I am obviously not), I'd be having a powow with genius boy right about now informing this egotistical fuck-up that he'd better get his act together for good or I am going to look for another more realistic HC who knows how to prepare a team and to knows how to adjust a team to more tried and true NFL practices. And I'd be calling Snead and instructing him to start making inquiries to potential trade partners for a fraud of QB and any chance of trading-up to get say a Trevor Lawrence as my next QB.

BTW, the next thing I'd do is work into every contract some sort of lifestyle clause that says if I catch you staying out late drinking or doing weed like our QB apparently did Saturday night, then I get to terminate your contract and you can go flip burgers. That sort of behavior begins to infect a team as it was obvious that a few more players may have joined Goff in that schoolboy bullshit that mad a possible snooperbowl participant look like a Pop-Warner team losing to a third tier team from San Francisco,

You saw them say goodbye to Gurley after signing him around the same time as Goff. Now replacing a QB is harder than a RB but I think it’s time for Mcvay to find his guy via draft or maybe FA

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is also a Number One drafted QB, SJ76, out there that nobody wants and I am quite sure with the Coaching staff McVay has could turn into a full-fledge bona fide productive NFL QB. That guy is Josh Rosen whose career got destroyed by the Cardinals. McVay could get him for cheap and if all we need is a game manager, why not pull the trigger like yesterday and save ourselves gobs of money?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cooper Kupp and Austin Blythe were two other knuckleheads that may have joined Goff in Goff's late Saturday night bout of drinking and partying. Josh Reynolds out-performed Kupp yesterday after Kupp and Woods had monster games against the Buccaneers. Kupp has no business playing like a PODS like he did yesterday.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3:00 and 4:00 mark

Apparently he needs to try a different approach because the current one isn’t working. Tired of hearing the same things every week when we lose but yet those things never seem to get fixed.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is also a Number One drafted QB, SJ76, out there that nobody wants and I am quite sure with the Coaching staff McVay has could turn into a full-fledge bona fide productive NFL QB. That guy is Josh Rosen whose career got destroyed by the Cardinals. McVay could get him for cheap and if all we need is a game manager, why not pull the trigger like yesterday and save ourselves gobs of money?

Rosen, Jameis, Baker, Sam Darnold may be out at the Jets.. who else? Problem is next year you could see Rivers, Brady and Brees all retire. Big Ben soon as well. Fitzpatrick will be out there. He’s a guy that could fit honestly.

If we go get a cheaper game manager heck we can beef up the Oline and Defense more. These guys are lacking confidence but have big arms and they’ve not had a Mcvay type as coach.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently he needs to try a different approach because the current one isn’t working. Tired of hearing the same things every week when we lose but yet those things never seem to get fixed.

I’ve never heard Mcvay call out Goff like that. Can’t imagine what his teammates on the defensive side of the ball are saying.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching the full-game tape, I am convinced the lack of practice time this past week leading to just a host of undisciplined play and McVay not changing to the run game when it was beginning to click or some other formation like perhaps the Jumbo along with Goff's screw-ups directly led to the 49ers win.

The Rams had no business allowing Deebo Samuels to run free and then not tackle him and letting an obvious trash-talker get to the team as the D simply let this POS dictate the type of play. Now he is running his mouth at AD about how Samuels is now 4-0 against the Rams. The way you stop a trash-talker or at least render the bullshit meaningless? You start knocking the crap out of him on every play. And when he does catch a pass, you make him pay.

The 49 O-line was allowed, mostly all day, to hold, shove, and basically do what they wanted to AD. I counted probably ten blatant holds and several more neatly hidden. Robert Woods came to play yesterday as did Everett, Morgan Fox, AD, Reeder, Fuller, and Hill. I sure as hell don't know what Ramsey was doing the time he was in there.

Bottom line. WE looked horrible and we did little to win that game outright. And it starts with genius boy and his screw-up QB.