• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 12: Redskins @ Cowboys

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im just going to eat turkey and if we lose we lose if we win i will talk shit to every mother fucking ass cowturd fan on this planet that is all my god be with us httr lets do this for chief Zee

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop talkin n actin like some bitches. Fuck the Cowboys . They ain't unbeatable and the Skins don't need to hope everything rolls their way while everything rolls against the Boys so we have a chance. They were the lucky ones in week 2, not the Skins.

The defesnse is gonna have some issues no doubt, but if the offense plays like its capable of playing. The Skins have decent, a damn decent chance, to come out on top.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop talkin n actin like some bitches. Fuck the Cowboys . They ain't unbeatable and the Skins don't need to hope everything rolls their way while everything rolls against the Boys so we have a chance. They were the lucky ones in week 2, not the Skins.

The defesnse is gonna have some issues no doubt, but if the offense plays like its capable of playing. The Skins have decent, a damn decent chance, to come out on top.
I like this :)

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like some of the poor plays attributed to Kendall really belong in Will Comptons box

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas has ruled out Church and Claiborne for tomorrows game.

Really hoping we dont go ape shit and think we can abandon the ground game because Dallas is thin in the secondary.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody on their team worries me except their RB running behind their line. We have to control the clock by sustaining drives capped by a score. I also feel we need to blitz more on their young QB. Their line is good .. if we just rush 3 or 4 he'll have all day to throw... cannot allow that. Even Cody Kessler could pick teams apart with that kinda time.

I believe KC will be able to drive down field but Gotta gut feeling we settle for FG's more time than not. I dont think they're any better than us but im thinking we get beat tomorrow 30-26. Will be happy if im wrong but even if we do win I dont see us catching them for the division. Just seems like a special year for em. I believe however they find a way to fuck it up but tomorrow im leaning in favor to them.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll let Benton argue with Casserly about Fuller.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the game plan I heard on one of them radio show sounds like a solid plan ...

have Breeland & Norman play man and send the house ...

force them to beat us through the air. If we are going to lose then go out in a blaze of glory..

only thing I would add is we should use Cravens to shadow Elliott for screens.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will Dallas take a deep shot probably so but after watching multiple games they rely on the run and short passes a lot of drag routes,slants and post plays

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the game plan I heard on one of them radio show sounds like a solid plan ...

have Breeland & Norman play man and send the house ...

force them to beat us through the air. If we are going to lose then go out in a blaze of glory..

only thing I would add is we should use Cravens to shadow Elliott for screens.

Beasley and Elliot are the real issues.

You focus too much on Dez, and Beasly will eat you alive on the shallow crossing routes.

Fear of Elliot going nuts is why Prescott has all day to pass.

Bright side is, our pass rush is actually alot better than we get credit for. five teams currently have more sacks than us, and the top teams have exactly four more sacks than we do as a team.

BUt at the end of the day, this game is going to come down to our offense

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll let Benton argue with Casserly about Fuller.

Not familiar with Casserly's position on Fuller but whatever it is the opposite is probably true.

Obviously the Dallas ground game and entire offense is a concern, it's up to our offense to control the ball and keep up by scoring TDs.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not familiar with Casserly's position on Fuller but whatever it is the opposite is probably true.

Obviously the Dallas ground game and entire offense is a concern, it's up to our offense to control the ball and keep up by scoring TDs.

Yeah a Super Bowl winning GM probably has no clue.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah a Super Bowl winning GM probably has no clue.

Yeah and Barry Switzer is a Super Bowl winning coach. Just review his draft record and winning percentages of teams he built, not inherited. How many of those key players in '91 were acquired when he had full control? Mitchell, Byner and maybe one more? They key to that team was the OL, the WRs Darrell Green amd the defense and Ryp. All were already in place when Casserly was promoted. Stop giving Casserly credit for Bethard's work. Ditka handed him the gift of a lifetime, that should have been our Hershall Walker deal, and he still managed to screw it up.

Seriously go look up Casserly's draft record, you think it's an accident that we stunk for the decade of the 90's? Those were HIS PLAYERS!

Last edited: