• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 12, Los Angeles Rams @ Green Bay Packers, Lambeau Field, Sunday, 11/28/21, 1:25 PM, PST

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have players and weaknesses on this team that are glaringly bad. Reeder is a complete joke. Koski is another one and Allen is the quintessential douchebag along with much of our O-line. This is a shit-show fraud of a team and I doubt seriously we will go anywhere in the playoffs if we even get there.

JJ might be the slowest white guy in the history of the NFL. And he seems to have no confidence in his hands

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason why Stafford looks like Goff is because he is playing behind the same O-line. They can't block they can't stop blitzes and he is also playing for the same coach. The Rams will be lucky to make the playoffs.
And Morris has ruined a great defense. We don't even hear Donald's name anymore. Its like he isn't even on the field.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And whoever made the call to trade a promising young punter to Green Bay and retain an aging Hekker should be fired immediately before he can do anymore damage.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what really is baffling Rambunctious is Morris has done nothing to free-up Donald. He is routinely double or triple teamed and Morris makes no changes to get AD one-on-one. This whole gaggle of dumbfuck coaches has gotten so retarded (as SJ76 has coined) that they are the primary problem not so much the players!

They kept Hekker because he can throw the football pretty darn well but then screwed everything-up by misusing his talents at the wrong time of the game which netted a two-yard gain when they needed 8 yards or a TD. The Niners took the ball over on downs and right before the half.

Game was lost already after the offense gave the Niners to quick scores early on.

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McVay’s words were “blah, blah, blah” like the Charlie Brown teacher.

He had no problem criticizing Goff, but refuses to do so for Stafford who is playing awful?

I don’t think Goff ever had a 3 game stretch this bad. 3 pick sixes in 3 games, plus 3 additional INT’s and fumbles. And missing receivers badly.

Just a bunch of hot air from a HC in over his head as teams have figured out his offense ( aka Martz ), and he doesn’t know how to fix it.
And what is the real problem here is O-SHIT-FER-BRAINS is creating two-thirds of his own problems by doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT HIS PLAY-CALLING APPROACH, not recognizing what the opponent is giving him or changing the course of his game approach because of it, playing a QB that is so banged-up he can barely throw the ball consistently with any accuracy, and simply disregarding the run game when the run game could solve so many of his self-created problems just so he can pass, pass, pass, and nearly creme-his-jeans on the sidelines during the damn game.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here it is. This King Bullshitter should go across town and audition for the next movie. He has got this BULLSHIT down to an art and how many times have we heard this same line of utter SHIT??!! Go grief he believes this SHIT!! IS HE GOING TO DO ANYTHING REMOTELY RELATED TO SOLUTION-ORIENTED FOOTBALL??

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here it is. This King Bullshitter should go across town and audition for the next movie. He has got this BULLSHIT down to an art and how many times have we heard this same line of utter SHIT??!! Go grief he believes this SHIT!! IS HE GOING TO DO ANYTHING REMOTELY RELATED TO SOLUTION-ORIENTED FOOTBALL??

Stop watching it. I just can’t do it any more. Lol and I stuck up for him

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions have been bad for years and Stafford won five games last year with a very similar team to this one. Matter of fact the Lions have lost a lot of close games this year. You can’t blame all the Rams troubles on Stafford but then turn around and act like it’s not Goffs fault he hasn’t won one game.

So do you want Goff and the late 1st rounders back yes or no?

Mcvays playcalling has gone full blown retard. When is the time he’s ran the ball twice in a row? Lol. The Stafford fumble was on a 2nd and 5 after Henderson just got 5 yards on first down. What does our HC do? Goes 5 WRs wide and our QB gets blindsided.
very similar team? Really?

The defense is worse than last year by far. And Stafford had Golladay for half the season and Marvin Jones at WR.

Please tell me a WR the Lions have on their team this season that even remotely compares to either of those guys.

Yes, Goff has played bad in alot of games, but that offense is not tailored to him like LA's offense was. No team fears the WR's on the team, and the running game isn't a force, so the play-action doesn't work like it did in LA.

and yes, I would take Goff and the (2) 1st rounders over Stafford because I believe the record would be exactly the same as it is with Stafford, and Goff has proven he can win in the playoffs, and Stafford hasn't. And I don't think that is going to change this year either. I will be happy to be proven wrong, but I doubt it.

The way Stafford is playing and his injuries that have now arised ( as was inevitable with his bad back ), they may not even make the playoffs.

So, the choice is an injured QB, with a bad back that isn't going to get better, that can't hit open WR's or a healthy QB that was successful in LA's offense, proved he could win in the playoffs, and (2) 1st round picks. Man, that is a tough choice!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see you still making retarded posts. The Lions have been very close to a W. In their last 3 games they are 0-2-1 with a 5 point differential. They also lost to the Vikings by 2 and Ravens by 2.

Saying Mahomes couldn’t make that happen is beyond stupid.

Goff is awful
again, Detroit has no weapons.

Mahomes has looked terrible this season with alot of turnovers, on a team loaded at RB, with Hill and Kelce as weapons.

QB's can only do so much. Mahomes isn't going to make Detroits WR's and bad OL better by himself.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually ALR, in the W-L column we are exactly at the same spot this year that we were at last year. Both with 7 wins and what did we finish the season with last year? Here is how we finished and I suspect we will be close to that this year. Same result. This year we will have AD, Ramsey, Kupp as Pro Bowlers.

2020 Los Angeles Rams season
Record10–6
Division place2nd NFC West
Playoff finishWon Wild Card Playoffs (at Seahawks) 30–20 Lost Divisional Playoffs (at Packers) 18–32
Pro BowlersDT Aaron Donald CB Jalen Ramsey

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just got finished watching the YouTube vid of yesterday's debacle and there were a lot of players stopping for no reason. Henderson, AD, Beckham, Williams, Reeder. Just flat-out stopping. And there was a lot of GB O-Line holding of AD outright even with double and triple teams. Much of it was not called.

Some of those plays that O-Shit-Fer-Brains has designed are really stupid and make little sense. Like the two plays where Henderson didn't make the first down running the ball on a 2nd and 3 and 3rd and1. It is like: What-the-Hell was that?? The offense on that sequence had four WRs in: Three on the top side (or left) and one lower screen (or right). They ran the ball to the left after the three receivers cleared out but GB didn't bite. Instead there was a huge amount of yardage going right, wide open field, but Henderson went left and got stopped short twice!

Oh well. Onward we go I suppose.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think at this point McVay has to
A: Hand over playcalling to another person to change it up.
B: Fire Morris and see if Donald can coach

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again, Detroit has no weapons.

Mahomes has looked terrible this season with alot of turnovers, on a team loaded at RB, with Hill and Kelce as weapons.

QB's can only do so much. Mahomes isn't going to make Detroits WR's and bad OL better by himself.
Jones has 3 TDs this year in mop up time. Lol

How many TDs Golladay have this year?

I’ll help you.. ZERO

Golladay and Jones were not good until
Stafford made them good. Shit sakes Golladay played 5 games last year with 20 catches. :L

Cmon man think. Goff is horrible. Stafford is better in the pocket, better awareness, better arm. It’s not close. The truth is his coach is awful and has made #9 into Mr Happyfeet

Lions are also awful and been Awful

Last edited:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posting like the Lions have had any good WRs since Megatron

Goodfellas GIF

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is straight comedy

Even better… Rams fan bitching about this current team but would rather have Goff for 2021 and some late round 1st rounders

Tom Hanks Hello GIF

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jones has 3 TDs this year in mop up time. Lol

How many TDs Golladay have this year?

I’ll help you.. ZERO

Golladay and Jones were not good until
Stafford made them good. Shit sakes Golladay played 5 games last year with 20 catches. :L

Cmon man think. Goff is horrible. Stafford is better in the pocket, better awareness, better arm. It’s not close. The truth is his coach is awful and has made #9 into Mr Happyfeet

Lions are also awful and been Awful
Wow, the excuses for Stafford just never end.

It’s not his fault. He’s on a bad Detroit team.

Gets traded to a team with all kinds of weapons. Turns back into old Stafford. It’s not his fault, it’s the HC.

Also, Goff never missed WR’s as bad as Stafford has this season, and Goff never had as bad of a 3 game stretch as Stafford has currently.

Guess what SJ. The Rams gave away (2) 1st rounders for Stafford to have the same exact record as last year at this point.

You can talk all you want about arm strength, awareness, etc. The only thing that matters are the results. And, right now, the results are exactly the same.