• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 12, Los Angeles Rams @ Green Bay Packers, Lambeau Field, Sunday, 11/28/21, 1:25 PM, PST

PackJason.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chefs Kiss Reaction GIF by Nick Jonas

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
remember that stiff Larry Marmie, he was a terrible DC yet... Martz hired him anyway. 2.0

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I remember that douchebag Jermaine. Yep, we have the same bullshit going on with Martz 2.0 and Morris.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is everyone that was praising the trade for Stafford?

Because the bad Stafford that continually showed up in Detroit has officially landed in LA.

The big difference is, everyone claimed he didn’t have a good team around him in Detroit. He no longer has that excuse in LA.

PackJason.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because the bad Stafford that continually showed up in Detroit has officially landed in LA.

The big difference is, everyone claimed he didn’t have a good team around him in Detroit. He no longer has that excuse in LA.

Green Bay has been Stafford's nemesis.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IT IS VERY CLEAR TO EVERYONE EXCEPT THESE DUMBFUCK COACHES THAT STAFFORD IS HURT AND CAN NO LONGER PLAY EFFECTIVELY. WHAT THE HELL WAS ALL THAT TALK ABOUT EFFICIENT PLAY??? YA LYING PIECE OF DOG SHIT. KING BULLSHITTER!!

Didn't know that Stafford had any injuries. There was mention of it on nbcsports, below. It's hard to figure when both teams had similar stats today.

According to Dianna Russini of ESPN.com, Stafford “has been dealing with pain in his throwing arm, his elbow, a sore ankle, and chronic back pain, per sources. He will play today.”

And if he truly has these various injuries, the Rams may have some explaining to do as to why he hasn’t been listed as injured. Unless he has received no treatment from the team, the Rams could have a problem.

Then again, it’s also possible that this is just an overblown case of excuse making from the Stafford camp.

Matthew Stafford reportedly has various injuries, even if he's not on the injury report - ProFootballTalk

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stafford is an upgrade over Goff. Mcvays play calling has gotten worse. The dude is a mess. Lol. His best RB is barely playing and he has no idea what TOP is doing to his defense.

Did you want to keep Goff? You realize he’s not won a game with the lions right?

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford is an upgrade over Goff. Mcvays play calling has gotten worse. The dude is a mess. Lol. His best RB is barely playing and he has no idea what TOP is doing to his defense.

Did you want to keep Goff? You realize he’s not won a game with the lions right?
TBF....even if Brady, Mahomes, Carr or Rodgers were with Detroit, neither of them would've won a game either with that current Lions roster, and coaching staff.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Lions team has nobody for weapons except for Hockinson.

Just a bunch of no name WR’s and a bad OL.

Goff has played poorly, but that team is a mess. And, they’ve lost 3 games on last second FG’s ( one an NFL record ).

And the way Stafford is playing, it’s very hard to say he is an upgrade. I could easily see the Rams 7-4 with Goff at the helm, and the Lions still winless with Stafford.

The difference is the Rams would still have their 1st round picks. Oh, and Goff actually won in the playoffs, unlike Stafford.

But you are right, McVay’s play calling and Morris’ play calling are atrocious. And they don’t know how to utilize their personnel properly.

One more thing, the back injury that I said would be an issue is back. If this is the problem for his terrible play, it’s not going to get better the rest of the season.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well here it is all over AGAIN. The same line of bullshit O-SHIT-FER-BRAINS trots-out when he gets asked why and it is the same damn answers almost verbatim from the last three losses. Now he is defending his QB that is just plain beat-up. The article already states that the real problem is the DUMBASS HC but O-SHIT-FER-BRAINS doesn't even blink. It's laughable!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ALR, it is not only the back but now Stafford has chronic pain in his throwing elbow and hands as well as his ankles. The guy is flat-out hurt and maybe that is one major reason he has been throwing all over the place. Nobody can throw a football with accuracy when your throwing arm, elbow, and hand are effed-up. This all the more reason to start the First Quarter with the running game. It would take the pressure off a QB who is playing hurt and the hurt has become chronic. When a football player get to this point, the end is very near.

Last edited:

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ALR, it is not only the back but now Stafford has chronic pain in his throwing elbow and hands as well as his ankles. The guy is flat-out hurt and maybe that is one major reason he has been throwing all over the place. Nobody can throw a football with accuracy when your throwing arm, elbow, and hand are effed-up. This all the more reason to start the First Quarter with the running game. It would take the pressure off a QB who is playing hurt and the hurt has become chronic. When a football player get to this point, the end is very near.
If all that is true Retro, than it really begs the question why McVay hasn’t been leaning on the running game.

That is just plain stupidity to continue to throw the ball all over when you know your QB is injured and not lean on your 2 RB’s.

Last edited by a moderator:

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well here it is all over AGAIN. The same line of bullshit O-SHIT-FER-BRAINS trots-out when he gets asked why and it is the same damn answers almost verbatim from the last three losses. Now he is defending his QB that is just plain beat-up. The article already states that the real problem is the DUMBASS HC but O-SHIT-FER-BRAINS doesn't even blink. It's laughable!

McVay’s words were “blah, blah, blah” like the Charlie Brown teacher.

He had no problem criticizing Goff, but refuses to do so for Stafford who is playing awful?

I don’t think Goff ever had a 3 game stretch this bad. 3 pick sixes in 3 games, plus 3 additional INT’s and fumbles. And missing receivers badly.

Just a bunch of hot air from a HC in over his head as teams have figured out his offense ( aka Martz ), and he doesn’t know how to fix it.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did the Rams decline after Gof took them to the SB in 2018. Did they unload a receiver or OF/DF player that changed the makeup of the team? Anyway, they dumped a 26-year old for a 32 year old, 12-year veteran.
poor coaching is the culprit here. Good teams pound the rock.... Football doesn't have to be rocket science but this group of coaches think so.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lions team has nobody for weapons except for Hockinson.

Just a bunch of no name WR’s and a bad OL.

Goff has played poorly, but that team is a mess. And, they’ve lost 3 games on last second FG’s ( one an NFL record ).

And the way Stafford is playing, it’s very hard to say he is an upgrade. I could easily see the Rams 7-4 with Goff at the helm, and the Lions still winless with Stafford.

The difference is the Rams would still have their 1st round picks. Oh, and Goff actually won in the playoffs, unlike Stafford.

But you are right, McVay’s play calling and Morris’ play calling are atrocious. And they don’t know how to utilize their personnel properly.

One more thing, the back injury that I said would be an issue is back. If this is the problem for his terrible play, it’s not going to get better the rest of the season.

Lions have been bad for years and Stafford won five games last year with a very similar team to this one. Matter of fact the Lions have lost a lot of close games this year. You can’t blame all the Rams troubles on Stafford but then turn around and act like it’s not Goffs fault he hasn’t won one game.

So do you want Goff and the late 1st rounders back yes or no?

Mcvays playcalling has gone full blown retard. When is the time he’s ran the ball twice in a row? Lol. The Stafford fumble was on a 2nd and 5 after Henderson just got 5 yards on first down. What does our HC do? Goes 5 WRs wide and our QB gets blindsided.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TBF....even if Brady, Mahomes, Carr or Rodgers were with Detroit, neither of them would've won a game either with that current Lions roster, and coaching staff.

Glad to see you still making retarded posts. The Lions have been very close to a W. In their last 3 games they are 0-2-1 with a 5 point differential. They also lost to the Vikings by 2 and Ravens by 2.

Saying Mahomes couldn’t make that happen is beyond stupid.

Goff is awful

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt LaFleur left the Rams in early 2018, the year before the Rams made it to the super bowl. So I have to believe Mcvay called the offensive plays that year with Gurley at RB.

I just can’t understand how he’s gotten so bad now.. It’s worse than Mad Mike