• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

week 12 hawks @ eagles

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was a fking Clown Show. Thanks Howie

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz apologists awfully quiet today

'phillygreen' will be around to blame it on agholor, dropped balls and defense. 'orlando eagles' will continue to ignore me for stating my opinion that the eagles were better off with foles. all the wentz homers will give up on the season even though we have a bunch of easy games left, which can be carried by the defense, and then they will act smug and talk trash if we climb back in the east race at the end.

Screamin Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you
It is also tiring reading every post on here about how much Wentz sucks
Wentz has had issues to be sure and deserves criticism
DeFilipio leaving has set Wentz back more than anyone in the Eagles organization wants to admit but ultimately the responsibility is still on Wentz and he is certainly playing subpar

However he does not suck as much as you make him out to be in your posts
Again I read your posts and you post legit points but c'mon man
Pass overthrown...Wentz's fault
Running back fumbles the ball...Wentz's fault
Receiver drops a pass...Wentz's fault
Holding on oline...Wentz's fault
Someone trips over a blade of grass...Wentz's fault
Vendor overcharges for a hot dog...Wentz's fault
No toilet paper in the stadium bathrooms...Wentz's fault

And yet when Wentz does do something good or spectacular there are only crickets

So yes I understand your point that hearing excuses is tiring but also hearing how much Wentz sucks all of the time is tiring

Here is the situation...
Wentz is not going anywhere
He is the QB now and he will be the QB in the future
As bad as Wentz has played he is the best shot at success
Don't try to say the McCown should be the QB - that is idiotic
And Sudfield is nothing more than a clipboard holder - I have seen nothing form him to change my analysis that all he is is a perennial backup in this league

So, instead of harping on how much Wentz "sucks", it might be more productive to figure out how to improve the team to make it a success with Wentz at QB
Nothing we Fans say or do can or will be constructive. It’s up to the FO, not us.
IMO Wentz has confidence issues and was appointed King and Savior before he was ready. He is now damaged goods IMO.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you
It is also tiring reading every post on here about how much Wentz sucks
Wentz has had issues to be sure and deserves criticism
DeFilipio leaving has set Wentz back more than anyone in the Eagles organization wants to admit but ultimately the responsibility is still on Wentz and he is certainly playing subpar

However he does not suck as much as you make him out to be in your posts
Again I read your posts and you post legit points but c'mon man
Pass overthrown...Wentz's fault
Running back fumbles the ball...Wentz's fault
Receiver drops a pass...Wentz's fault
Holding on oline...Wentz's fault
Someone trips over a blade of grass...Wentz's fault
Vendor overcharges for a hot dog...Wentz's fault
No toilet paper in the stadium bathrooms...Wentz's fault

And yet when Wentz does do something good or spectacular there are only crickets

So yes I understand your point that hearing excuses is tiring but also hearing how much Wentz sucks all of the time is tiring

Here is the situation...
Wentz is not going anywhere
He is the QB now and he will be the QB in the future
As bad as Wentz has played he is the best shot at success
Don't try to say the McCown should be the QB - that is idiotic
And Sudfield is nothing more than a clipboard holder - I have seen nothing form him to change my analysis that all he is is a perennial backup in this league

So, instead of harping on how much Wentz "sucks", it might be more productive to figure out how to improve the team to make it a success with Wentz at QB

well, obviously fan's QB opinions have no bearing on how it played out.. but i made it a point to explain how we're better off with foles while trading wentz for younger, rebuilding talent. i will keep making that point because fans in general are incapable of acting civil. i had to take a lot of bullshit and verbal abuse (still clearly do) because a bunch of assholes thought wentz was a GOD.

wentz is basically laughed at outside of philly. no one buys the receiver drop bullshit. because they all know elite QB's make that shit work, often with ease. wentz is embarrassing himself. holding on to the ball way too long, continual fumbling issues, missing wide open players, bad decision making.. the list can keep going on and on. he's bad. he deserves a ton of blame. he took the money. he thinks he is elite. he was nothing more than system QB at a school that pumps out wins and.. well, system QB's. they all win. they all put up numbers.

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz had his worst game as a pro today. Missed too many gimmes, bad footwork on throws like the miss to JJAW on fourth down. Defense played a great game, but the inability of the offense to make a play, which first and foremost rests with Wentz, killed any chance.

Screamin Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides Wentz it’s time to hold Howie and Pederson accountable.

Oh and Wentz should remove that dog shit from his lip.

Last edited:

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz was bad today, no way around it. The playcalling however was putrid as well ... no imagination, no hurry up, no designed roll outs .... it was all in the pocket to receivers whom Wentz has no timing with. Look, Wentz is our guy weather anyone likes it or not ... we need to make sure moving forward we add some play makers to this Offense at the receiver position. Greg Ward came off the practice squad, but has some quickness off the line and in his routes ... Wentz, despite having next to no practice time with him, was able to find him often. Carson matches his skills much better with quick twitch speed/quickness guys as opposed to lanky possession types. DJax should be back to 100% next season; Alshon "hopefully" stays away from injury in 2020 and hopefully we can add some receivers though the draft or free agency that better suit Carson's game. Oh, and I would fire OC Groh tonight .... that dude is worthless.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, obviously fan's QB opinions have no bearing on how it played out.. but i made it a point to explain how we're better off with foles while trading wentz for younger, rebuilding talent. i will keep making that point because fans in general are incapable of acting civil. i had to take a lot of bullshit and verbal abuse (still clearly do) because a bunch of assholes thought wentz was a GOD.

wentz is basically laughed at outside of philly. no one buys the receiver drop bullshit. because they all know elite QB's make that shit work, often with ease. wentz is embarrassing himself. holding on to the ball way too long, continual fumbling issues, missing wide open players, bad decision making.. the list can keep going on and on. he's bad. he deserves a ton of blame. he took the money. he thinks he is elite. he was nothing more than system QB at a school that pumps out wins and.. well, system QB's. they all win. they all put up numbers.

Where did you get this info? I doubt that Wentz is a laughing stock. Any team would jump at the chance to acquire him. This clearly likes at the feet of Roseman, not getting better players, and not getting a better replacement for Reich.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz was bad today, no way around it. The playcalling however was putrid as well ... no imagination, no hurry up, no designed roll outs .... it was all in the pocket to receivers whom Wentz has no timing with. Look, Wentz is our guy weather anyone likes it or not ... we need to make sure moving forward we add some play makers to this Offense at the receiver position. Greg Ward came off the practice squad, but has some quickness off the line and in his routes ... Wentz, despite having next to no practice time with him, was able to find him often. Carson matches his skills much better with quick twitch speed/quickness guys as opposed to lanky possession types. DJax should be back to 100% next season; Alshon "hopefully" stays away from injury in 2020 and hopefully we can add some receivers though the draft or free agency that better suit Carson's game. Oh, and I would fire OC Groh tonight .... that dude is worthless.

:agree:

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
75521627_2602316159843962_8832953823111675904_n.jpg

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we the fans know what plays are coming from comfort of our homes, then I'm guessing its extremely obvious from the opposing teams perspective.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sweet, this game didn't matter. We beat the bums and we beat Dallas and we're in the playoffs. 10-6.

Some Wentz hating losers will inevitably cry and bitch about this one even though there's easy games left and a playoff run with a healthier offense. The defense looks excellent. Jalen Mills put some some confidence back in the secondary.

We can beat anyone with Jordan Howard and Desean Jackson. Both will be back.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brandon Brooks had another anxiety attack. that's why he couldn't play. If we had Brooks and Lane today, we could have won. Without them, this year is lost. Draft 2 WR's and sign a free agent, we can be good next year. Still need a OC, and a good GM!

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We keep having to deal with all these injuries ... it's so incredibly frustrating. Carson was flat out bad yesterday, but the circumstances were horrible as well. I mean how many Offenses can go out there and click without their top 3 receivers, without your starting RT, without your Pro Bowl RG and without your starting RB? We started Andre Dillard at RT ... a guy who hadn't played RT at all in college and didn't cross train at RT at ll during the preseason. Hell, the guy stated last week after a short stint at RT the previous week that it felt like a left hander all of a sudden trying to write with your right hand .... yet they still plugged him in??? All these inconsistencies with personnel on the Offensive side have led Carson to press ... and the coaching staff is not helping at all! No roll-outs, no boot legs, no quick WR screens, no 3 step drop and fires. Wentz is faaaaar from absolved despite the situation, the guy doesn't even look at checkdowns which would greatly help a struggling Offense and when he does it's off target (can't float the short pass). He holds on to the ball forever not showing much awareness for the oncoming pass rush ... he has to understand the situation and unload the friggin ball, even if it's incomplete! It's better than a sack/fumble! Hopefully when everyone gets back healthy we can find some kind of groove .... but the way things are "right now" I don't think a victory at Miami is any sort of gimmie.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a sad season. Going from SB aspirations, to a possible 8-8 season. Sorry, but I just feel very negative and let down. Soon, I'll be all over the Sixers until next June, and the Phils in the Spring, until TC next year. Hopefully by then, we'll have a lot of good players, and some new qualified coaches. I never in my wildest dreams (nightmares) did I see this coming. :L

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
before the game..

"agholor sucks and shouldn't even be in the league. jeffery is garbage."

after the game..

"what can wentz do? he was missing agholor and jeffery!"

Screamin Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor coaching equals poor play.
Not only am I losing faith in Wentz I am lost on Howie and Pederson. It’s been all downhill since 17. (No Reich).
Brooks just signs a huge contract and suddenly has a panic attack!?
Seems Howie is handing out big contracts to the wrong players.
Pederson doesn’t play Ward or Pryor until all hell breaks loose. Really!!!
This team needs more accountability at the TOP.