• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 12: Denver Broncos at Buffalo Bills

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am tired as hell of Free agent OL bust from other teams.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We really need physical RG one that is a fire-eating Dragon-type .

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team has IMO the best RB's one-two punch we have ever had and are pissing it away.

Every time I think about Freeman getting only 2 touches this last game just pisses off to no end.

Freeman is like a pitbull when he sees the endzone. I love the man's style and this OC is blind as a bat on Freeman.

This would have helped out this OL instead we have totally walked away from the one positive of last year's O.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A young OL that grows together is the way to go What would it be like to have 5 OL that played together for 5 our 6 years

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personly would like to keep the OL we had last year to hell with the RT we signed and cut Leary after last year.

That would have got us in a way better place and a hell of a lot younger and IMO hell of a lot more physical ! and we should have kept our damn Center!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in other words (and a lot of them), you aren't okay "with where this team is for next year". According to what you said, there are a myriad of things needed for you to be okay "where this team is for next year" and where we are RIGHT NOW, we're nowhere close to being better next year.

I understand a fan being optimistic, but this team is broken as it sits. Our biggest team strength-the Defense has some foundation to it, but it also has some major problems being laziness, lack of fire, and the biggest deficiency (IMHO) a huge lack of leadership.

The offense has so many needs right now it's not even funny. I'm with you in hoping we have our QB of the future on the team now, but none of us know that in any way. Our Line is a joke so even if we do have that guy, he gets killed during the game. Once the tape on B Allen was studied by defenses, it was easy for them to adjust and make his life miserable. He went from having a great, excitement building game 1 to everyone wanting to leave him in Buffalo by game 3.

I'll save my feelings about next year until fall camp after a draft and some FA moves.

Right now, this team is beyond awful. From front office to head coach to kicker. Nothing I have seen this season except for a handful of players who have stepped up, make me excited in any way about next season.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until he wins an SB save the BS. I will gladly keep Chubb thank you.

Cam Newton most Broncos fans would be so excited to have had him on our team before our team turned him into a blithering idiot. Now, who would want that idiot?

Besides I like what we have in both our young QB's !

I also like where this team is for next year.

Idk give me both Josh Allen’s from 18 and 19

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in other words (and a lot of them), you aren't okay "with where this team is for next year". According to what you said, there are a myriad of things needed for you to be okay "where this team is for next year" and where we are RIGHT NOW, we're nowhere close to being better next year.

I understand a fan being optimistic, but this team is broken as it sits. Our biggest team strength-the Defense has some foundation to it, but it also has some major problems being laziness, lack of fire, and the biggest deficiency (IMHO) a huge lack of leadership.

The offense has so many needs right now it's not even funny. I'm with you in hoping we have our QB of the future on the team now, but none of us know that in any way. Our Line is a joke so even if we do have that guy, he gets killed during the game. Once the tape on B Allen was studied by defenses, it was easy for them to adjust and make his life miserable. He went from having a great, excitement building game 1 to everyone wanting to leave him in Buffalo by game 3.

I'll save my feelings about next year until fall camp after a draft and some FA moves.

Right now, this team is beyond awful. From front office to head coach to kicker. Nothing I have seen this season except for a handful of players who have stepped up, make me excited in any way about next season.

Nope I want a WR in the first round and an FA LT that showed up this year because of a injury for around 3 million so no I don't think much

You said I was all about needs What an LT that would show up Like Taylor that got a whopping 3 million last year from Greenbay?

I would prefer to Draft and sign our own players like I said last year.

Why break in players into a new system year after year it is stupid!

The grass is always greener in someone easels pasture

Most of what I said was draft for christ sakes that are every year we have a tun of draft pick in the first 100 picks this draft should rock for us.

I want us to concentrate on our owen player like I said lasst year.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk give me both Josh Allen’s from 18 and 19

I seem to recall you stating once or twice you liked Allen but you dropped off him a couple of weeks before the draft.

I would like to belive you were pulling for us drafting Josh Allen but I highly doubt you were all fired up to draft Allen the day of the draft. I was really pissed we did not draft one QB Teddy Bridgewater and he has taken forever and a day to be decent.

For anyone to say they were banging the table for an SB winning QB please enlighten me who they are in here?

I bet the list is mighty small!

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
people act as though HOF QB's are drafted every year.

Luck was Indys answer and everyone was so jealous

We steal Manning and go to 2 SB's hmm who won that?

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
River and Brees hmmm who won that?

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who has basically ruled all of the NFL other than a 6th round draft pick QB!

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope I want a WR in the first round and an FA LT that showed up this year because of a injury for around 3 million so no I don't think much

You said I was all about needs What an LT that would show up Like Taylor that got a whopping 3 million last year from Greenbay?

I would prefer to Draft and sign our own players like I said last year.

Why break in players into a new system year after year it is stupid!

The grass is always greener in someone easels pasture

Most of what I said was draft for christ sakes that are every year we have a tun of draft pick in the first 100 picks this draft should rock for us.

I want us to concentrate on our owen player like I said lasst year.
No, you said you "like where this team is for next year" - as in you're good with the status quo.

Then in your next half dozen posts said, but we need:
- A QB (who in fairness, you said you thought was already a Bronco)
- A "Monster WR" - (easy to find)
- A good draft
- A new OC
- A WR with blazing speed (is this different than a monster WR?)
- A RG (4th top priority)
- A FA LT (but you are tired as hell of OL free agent busts)
- A fire eating, dragon type RG (should be another easy find)

Am I missing anything from the "I like where this team is for next year" team?

Really not trying to bust your balls, but i think you might want to put down the bottle for tonight.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ask you this would we still have Mike Shananah if we sign Kurt Warner instead of Jake the snake ? or for that mater Tony Romo

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you said you "like where this team is for next year" - as in you're good with the status quo.

Then in your next half dozen posts said, but we need:
- A QB (who in fairness, you said you thought was already a Bronco)
- A "Monster WR" - (easy to find)
- A good draft
- A new OC
- A WR with blazing speed (is this different than a monster WR?)
- A RG (4th top priority)
- A FA LT (but you are tired as hell of OL free agent busts)
- A fire eating, dragon type RG (should be another easy find)

Am I missing anything from the "I like where this team is for next year" team?

Really not trying to bust your balls, but i think you might want to put down the bottle for tonight.
nope you are a drunk

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The WR is in the first round of the draft. I want the fastest big WR in the Draft.

I wanted one LT that was like Taylor was for us in FA.

The rest Drafted.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are losing very close games.

I think we have an SB team right now.

We have like 15 players on IR. At one time or another this Season

We have no QB as of this moment. that can not be cracked by NFL teams.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Big WR is not to win games but slaughter games!

I like both our WR's we just need a Stud that people cannot leave one on one.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This D is going to be a monster. We need a QB and one monster WR for now.I want to see the rest of the year I believe one of our WR's will show up and I will think we are fine with our WR on the team

The draft will be important But I like our Coaches Eyes for the talent he helped with last year's Draft. So far last year's draft was darn solid. And we are reasonably Deep on the D side of the ball as long as we resign one DE, Simons and Chris Harris.

I think we got our QB in either Lock or Rypien and I do believe we will draft at least one more QB next year.

We will more than likely have another OC the one we have is allergic to running the football

If we would have started Freeman and gave him 20 runs a game we would have been still in the playoff run.

In the Draft

Our #1 need is a monster WR with blazing speed.

our 2nd need is DE if we sign just one for depth

Our 3rd need is QB and this might adjust to #1 with how our QB's operate the rest of the year.

We need a starting R Gaurd out of the draft./ Cut Leary or a major pay cut by him.

Red is Draft

FA go after an LT like we let go, Taylor that went to Greenbay for 3 million a year.

Really I would prefer the rest of our FA bucks spent on our own UFA's.

Blue is other peoples UFA's

like either Gotsis our wolf[/QUOTE]

Read agian if you like I stated Draft and UFA

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, @wingsauce7 your great stick around . you just read my post wrong my style is Strange as hell it has always been but I do have a syle.