• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 11, 2015: Rams @ Ravens

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is only one word that can discribe this organization from top to bottom now, garbage. Gregg Williams needs to put a bounty out on Jeff Fisher's ass. This team is ruining my Sunday afternoon's. I need to find something else to do 'cause watching these underachievers is getting old. It's always something and someone needs to be held accountable and NOW!!!!!

Last edited:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeff Fisher is defense minded.. So I don't get why we spend big money on Greg Williams which is fine but neglect the offense side of the ball. Fish could probably oversee the defense and not spend the big money on a guy there. and hire a big-time offense of Cordinator to fix the offense. But instead of doing a nationwide search and getting a big-time offense of Cordinator they don't even look outside the building... it's like fisher walked down a couple doors in the office and said hey Frank do you want to be offense of Cordinator? Sure buddy I'll give it a go.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see it now...the Rams dump Foles this winter and sign Kap after the Niners release him. Niners grab Foles. Foles outplays Kap next year as the Niners pass the Rams in the standings again.

It's tough to trust any decision this team makes anymore, as everything turns to crap regardless.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leaving an obviously concussed Keenum out there for the final possession is pathetic and reprehensible. The Rams and the NFL blew it on that call.

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this on Jeff's behalf. He can't go out there and kick field goals. Z has killed us in two out of the last three weeks now. Make an effin' field goal already ass wipe!!!!!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see it now...the Rams dump Foles this winter and sign Kap after the Niners release him. Niners grab Foles. Foles outplays Kap next year as the Niners pass the Rams in the standings again.

It's tough to trust any decision this team makes anymore, as everything turns to crap regardless.

It would be very hard for the Rams to dump him with his salary cap hit next year. I think Kap will go to the Eagles.

Last edited:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this on Jeff's behalf. He can't go out there and kick field goals. Z has killed us in two out of the last three weeks now. Make an effin' field goal already ass wipe!!!!!

Once again, some of you had gotten spoiled by Zuerlien! Tucker is an excellent kicker, and he missed TWO that game. A 52 yard FG is not automatic for any kicker, let lone in windy conditions. Two weeks ago against Minnesota, we are not in that game if he doesn't make that 60 yarder, but than he missed another long one, once again in VERY windy conditions!

As far as yesterday, I've already mentioned, Fisher runs a stupid ass play on 3rd down, if you are playing for the FG , then put your kicker in the middle of the field, don't give him a angle to kick at from 52 out in the wind!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeff Fisher is defense minded.. So I don't get why we spend big money on Greg Williams which is fine but neglect the offense side of the ball. Fish could probably oversee the defense and not spend the big money on a guy there. and hire a big-time offense of Cordinator to fix the offense. But instead of doing a nationwide search and getting a big-time offense of Cordinator they don't even look outside the building... it's like fisher walked down a couple doors in the office and said hey Frank do you want to be offense of Cordinator? Sure buddy I'll give it a go.

Coug, I hate to nit pick, or be the grammar police, buttttttttttttt, it's very distracting to have to read offense of coordinator 3 times.

It's not OOC, it's, OC which stands for Offensive Coordinator! :)

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coug, I hate to nit pick, or be the grammar police, buttttttttttttt, it's very distracting to have to read offense of coordinator 3 times.

It's not OOC, it's, OC which stands for Offensive Coordinator! :)

Yes I know Smed I saw it but couldn't edit... And you love to Nit pick btw.. :bullshit:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might be why you have that bad taste in your mouth. :noidea:

Sorry, I don't know how you bust balls, but I would be using my foot, so as far as "that taste" wouldn't know, don't swing that way! I'm sure that bad taste is from this dreadful so called product that Fisher is putting out there!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, I don't know how you bust balls, but I would be using my foot, so as far as "that taste" wouldn't know, don't swing that way! I'm sure that bad taste is from this dreadful so called product that Fisher is putting out there!

Smed kicking someone in the balls is NOT cool!! I'd rather you use your hands at least and whisper Sammie stories in my ear. :D

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was also a Davis supporter, I don't understand why Fisher didn't retain him. He played well for us. I liked him better than Foles and Keenum. Now the Browns picked him up.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was also a Davis supporter, I don't understand why Fisher didn't retain him. He played well for us. I liked him better than Foles and Keenum. Now the Browns picked him up.

And I believe we gave up a draft pick to get Keenum :doh: and why would they think a top 40 radio countdown DJ would be able to play quarterback in the NFL :noidea:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fair enough.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be very hard for the Rams to dump him with his salary cap hit next year. I think Kap will go to the Eagles.

Why would the Eagles need Kap? Don't they already have the anointed one? Have you forsaken your master?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again, some of you had gotten spoiled by Zuerlien! Tucker is an excellent kicker, and he missed TWO that game. A 52 yard FG is not automatic for any kicker, let lone in windy conditions. Two weeks ago against Minnesota, we are not in that game if he doesn't make that 60 yarder, but than he missed another long one, once again in VERY windy conditions!

As far as yesterday, I've already mentioned, Fisher runs a stupid ass play on 3rd down, if you are playing for the FG , then put your kicker in the middle of the field, don't give him a angle to kick at from 52 out in the wind!

I would say put the kicker where he prefers to be, but same concept. Some guys prefer to kick from one hash or another.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would the Eagles need Kap? Don't they already have the anointed one? Have you forsaken your master?

Chip Kelly is insane and has probably has lost his players already. Kap sucks but I could see them possibly doing it. The anointed one will find his way back to the Rams to lead this offense! :yes::yes: