• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 10 Pats @ Eagles

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sunshine pumpers unite! ... someone spray Brady, he's a little down.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Typical spoiled Patriots' homers. This team has some issue, most notably the O-line which is really crimping their style on offense, but to say they won the game on a trick play is foolish.

The Defense took control of the game after spotting the Eagles 10 points and the offense did enough to win a tough road game against a pretty talented and very desperate team.

And please spare me the BS about "they are usually firing on all cylinders at this time of the year. Last year at this time they were in the midst of losing 3 out of 5 games, scoring only 10 points in two of the losses.

Umm except for the fact the winning play was a trick play, it's not foolish it's fact. And as I stated the offense is forcing the D to stay on the field way to long. If you are to blind to see what is going on that's on you.

Not to call you out Rex, but the face palm is really unfair for that post. We show up here to discuss details and the devil behind the details is: This team has some serious weaknesses. That doesn't mean they can't fix some and go far into the playoffs or even win it all. But heck, why show up here if we can't discuss what is bugging us? ...And YReb had you on the trick play since it created the winning margin.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems, TB12, JE11, McCourty, White, Slater and few others got their spirits lifted today.

I'll let Shoeshine, Rebel and Southie tell you why.

Hint....It's Tuesday.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems, TB12, JE11, McCourty, White, Slater and few others got their spirits lifted today.

Hint....It's Tuesday.

Hmmmmmm.... let me guess

4B88E0EC-2A02-428D-A196-B130CC3E3E5F.gif

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hint....It's Tuesday.

Dammit man stop acting like a pussy. Say what you want to say, post what you want to post, just don't bitch up about it when challenged.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dammit man stop acting like a pussy. Say what you want to say, post what you want to post, just don't bitch up about it when challenged.

You're the one who's been shitting on everything I write, so I've put writing efforts in my fourth novel over the past couple of weeks and finished Chapter 25 of my latest one last night.

You all know everything, you have all of the sources and watch Patriots' news 24/7.

I don't need to expose myself to the crap that's spewed at me as if I'm the source of everything I write.

Your response just confirms how angry you are when things don't quite go to your liking. I do have some very interesting and possibly very controversial information from an excellent and very reliable source. But you guys already know it, because your sources are much better than mine.

So share it with us.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the one who's been shitting on everything I write, so I've put writing efforts in my fourth novel over the past couple of weeks and finished Chapter 25 of my latest one last night.

You all know everything, you have all of the sources and watch Patriots' news 24/7.

I don't need to expose myself to the crap that's spewed at me as if I'm the source of everything I write.

Your response just confirms how angry you are when things don't quite go to your liking. I do have some very interesting and possibly very controversial information from an excellent and very reliable source. But you guys already know it, because your sources are much better than mine.

So share it with us.
Im not angry at all, you get bent all out of shape every time someone questions anything you post. The prissy ass comments and actions of storming off in some disgruntled manner are on you. You can not tolerate being questioned about anything that is on you not me or anyone else. If you can't man up enough to handle it then leave permanently. Don't claim you are done, disappear a few day and then come back all bitter.

Jesus man it's not the serious. It's a message board we don't always agree and people have a right to question what is said.

Additionally you needn't post all things Patriots, no one gives a shit if Brady just purchased some new LL Bean gear.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not angry at all, you get bent all out of shape every time someone questions anything you post. The prissy ass comments and actions of storming off in some disgruntled manner are on you. You can not tolerate being questioned about anything that is on you not me or anyone else. If you can't man up enough to handle it then leave permanently. Don't claim you are done, disappear a few day and then come back all bitter.

Jesus man it's not the serious. It's a message board we don't always agree and people have a right to question what is said.

Additionally you needn't post all things Patriots, no one gives a shit if Brady just purchased some new LL Bean gear.

Spoken by the self-proclaimed God of SportsHoopla.

Just a simple point, This forum is where "all things Patriots" are posted and discussed. If you're not interested then don't reply. There are people here who are very interested in everything that is about any player or news regarding the Patriots and more than a few have no access to much of anything unless it's either posted by CBS, ESPN or broadcast on television. Many people appreciate the fact that Tom Brady drove to Freeport, Maine
and boughta pair of LL Bean Boots. Why? Because it confirms that the pair of LL Bean boots they bought online are worth the money. At least to them.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spoken by the self-proclaimed God of SportsHoopla.

Just a simple point, This forum is where "all things Patriots" are posted and discussed. If you're not interested then don't reply. There are people here who are very interested in everything that is about any player or news regarding the Patriots and more than a few have no access to much of anything unless it's either posted by CBS, ESPN or broadcast on television. Many people appreciate the fact that Tom Brady drove to Freeport, Maine
and boughta pair of LL Bean Boots. Why? Because it confirms that the pair of LL Bean boots they bought online are worth the money. At least to them.

Look let's just keep this simple.

1. Post what you want how you want.

2. People will call you out if they want.

3. Don't pout threaten to leave then come back.

4. All LL Bean Boots are worth the money have multiple kinds.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2. People will call you out if they want.

I agree with 1, 2 & 3.

L.L.Bean can go pound sand up a fleas ass.
Every time I have tried to order something, every time, they do not have my size, or they don't have it that is not in an acceptable color.
On top of that, my work purchased me a Gore Tex rain coat a few years back. Back when they had a lifetime warranty that they would not honor.
The coat leaked on the right arm.
Exchange under the warranty? No.
First I had to buy a silicon spray from them. Which the recommended I drive from TN to ME to get. Then I had to send it to them to determine if it was actually leaking. Oh, I voided the warranty by treating it with the silicone spray that they told me to use.
I have bought MANY items from L.L.Bean and never had a claim. Then that shit. Now they do not even pretend to offer a warranty.

And their boots suck.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2. People will reply if they want, how they want.

FIFO

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with 1, 2 & 3.

L.L.Bean can go pound sand up a fleas ass.
Every time I have tried to order something, every time, they do not have my size, or they don't have it that is not in an acceptable color.
On top of that, my work purchased me a Gore Tex rain coat a few years back. Back when they had a lifetime warranty that they would not honor.
The coat leaked on the right arm.
Exchange under the warranty? No.
First I had to buy a silicon spray from them. Which the recommended I drive from TN to ME to get. Then I had to send it to them to determine if it was actually leaking. Oh, I voided the warranty by treating it with the silicone spray that they told me to use.
I have bought MANY items from L.L.Bean and never had a claim. Then that shit. Now they do not even pretend to offer a warranty.

And their boots suck.

I like their boots and have never had an issue with an exchange. But I generally do the exchange when I go back homer. Now I use to wear Asolo boots which I love more than my wife I just cannot afford them. Not as often as I wear them out.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming off a bye for the Pat's. That game isn't what they usually do though. Its ridiculous to think they will win games 59-0 or anything like that but they have to play better and it was a win, yes but with a week to prepare that was not a good performance

Sometimes they seem to outsmart themselves with their game plan they come up with over the bye. Skippy needs to get back to the short stuff. Not sure if that's why he and Brady are apparently not seeing eye to eye?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes they seem to outsmart themselves with their game plan they come up with over the bye. Skippy needs to get back to the short stuff. Not sure if that's why he and Brady are apparently not seeing eye to eye?

Well with Sanu out they certainly are going to have to dink and dunk