• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 1 - Tampa

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure he's vaccinated. If he were he'd still have a chance to return, but if they are already confirming he's out I'd say he isn't.

Per NFL Rules. Vaccinated players need two negative tests at least 24 hours apart to return to the team, while unvaccinated players are required to isolate for at least 10 days and test negative before being able to return to the team.
He is vaccinated, its 5 days. Non vac are 10

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure he's vaccinated. If he were he'd still have a chance to return, but if they are already confirming he's out I'd say he isn't.

Per NFL Rules. Vaccinated players need two negative tests at least 24 hours apart to return to the team, while unvaccinated players are required to isolate for at least 10 days and test negative before being able to return to the team.
I think it’s a minimum of 10 days and requires 2 negative tests

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am vaccinated. I don't care if you or anyone else decides not too, especially considering the Vaccine isn't guaranteed to keep anyone from contacting it.

I am vaccinated. I don't care if you or anyone else decides not too, especially considering the Vaccine isn't guaranteed to keep anyone from contacting it.
As you know, it is more about preventing more serious issues such as hospitalization or death. I do care about others. That is problem. More people should not be self centered and we would not be in more of the mess we are in now.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is vaccinated, its 5 days. Non vac are 10
I can't find anything about 5 days for vaccinated players.

If a vaccinated person tests positive and is asymptomatic, he or she will be isolated and contact tracing will promptly occur. The positive individual will be permitted to return to duty after two negative tests at least 24-hours apart and will thereafter be tested every two weeks or as directed by the medical staffs. Vaccinated individuals will not be subject to quarantine as a result of close contact with an infected person.
If an unvaccinated person tests positive, the protocols from 2020 will remain in effect. The person will be isolated for a period of 10 days and will then be permitted to return to duty if asymptomatic. Unvaccinated individuals will continue to be subject to a five-day quarantine period if they have close contact with an infected individual.
• Persons who had a previous Covid infection will be considered fully vaccinated 14 days after they have had at least one dose of an approved vaccine.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, I'll cede to Martin being vaccinated. I finally found a direct quote from McCarthy stating so.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As you know, it is more about preventing more serious issues such as hospitalization or death. I do care about others. That is problem. More people should not be self centered and we would not be in more of the mess we are in now.
Man this is the USA, if it's alright for men and women to identify as women and men, if it's ok for athletes getting paid tens of millions of dollars because they can dribble a Damn ball but they choose to take a knee for our National Anthem, then its Damn well your choice if you want to get vaxed or not.
I'll say this...the vaccine doesn't prevent you from catching it, but my wife, son and daughter in law are all travel nurses, and they all say wherever they go, it's 95%-98% of the folks who are dying from the stuff that haven't had the vaccine.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man this is the USA, if it's alright for men and women to identify as women and men, if it's ok for athletes getting paid tens of millions of dollars because they can dribble a Damn ball but they choose to take a knee for our National Anthem, then its Damn well your choice if you want to get vaxed or not.
I'll say this...the vaccine doesn't prevent you from catching it, but my wife, son and daughter in law are all travel nurses, and they all say wherever they go, it's 95%-98% of the folks who are dying from the stuff that haven't had the vaccine.
What does taking a knee have to do with getting vaccinated?? So you had to throw that in there. You still pissed because guys nelt to protest social justice??? I can dribble a ball, but no one will pay me a million dollars to do that. Supply and demand. That is how a capitalistic society works. Enough with the politics. On to football.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does taking a knee have to do with getting vaccinated?? So you had to throw that in there. You still pissed because guys nelt to protest social justice??? I can dribble a ball, but no one will pay me a million dollars to do that. Supply and demand. That is how a capitalistic society works. Enough with the politics. On to football.
On to football would be great. Maybe when they get off their fucking knees we can

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On to football would be great. Maybe when they get off their fucking knees we can
I served this country honorably for 21 years. I am not upset with people neeling for a cause. I would not do it, but I understand why. You seem more upset about that then the pandemic. I just hope Zac is ok and comes back soon.

Last edited:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I served this country honorably for 21 years. I am not upset with people neeling for a cause. I would not do it, but I understand why. You seem more upset about that then the pandemic. I just hope Zac is ok and comes back soon.
Why not do it postgame? Why not boycott interviews after the game? Oh that's right, they would be fined. It disgusts me to see that shit during the anthem. It's stupid and racist to blame all police for the actions of a few. It would be like blaming an entire race of people for the disgusting and small percentage of their people who wear gang colors or sheets over their heads

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is huge. I for one think Martin is our best player and honestly by a lot. Dak our most important player because of position but Zack the best. this was a gut punch

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is huge. I for one think Martin is our best player and honestly by a lot. Dak our most important player because of position but Zack the best. this was a gut punch
It sure is. I still cannot wait for Cowboy football.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not do it postgame? Why not boycott interviews after the game? Oh that's right, they would be fined. It disgusts me to see that shit during the anthem. It's stupid and racist to blame all police for the actions of a few. It would be like blaming an entire race of people for the disgusting and small percentage of their people who wear gang colors or sheets over their heads
It is not your place or anyone else's to tell people when and where to do a peaceful protest. You know they said the same thing as you in the 60's during the Civil Rights movement. You would fit right in in 1950 or 60.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I
tt is free choices you want to be an ass and take a knee it’s your choice. You want to get the vaccine it’s your free choice and if you don’t again it’s free choice. If you want t wear a mask or not it’s your choice.. but if someone chooses to get the vaccine and/or wear a mask it’s their choice and no one has a right to say anything or do anything because they do

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I

tt is free choices you want to be an ass and take a knee it’s your choice. You want to get the vaccine it’s your free choice and if you don’t again it’s free choice. If you want t wear a mask or not it’s your choice.. but if someone chooses to get the vaccine and/or wear a mask it’s their choice and no one has a right to say anything or do anything because they do
It's not that simple in this case. If you play for my favorite team and we forfeit because you didn't do everything possible to protect yourself and your teammates then screw you because your choice no longer just impacts yourself. It's uneducated, stubborn and selfish in this case. Supposedly almost all of our guys are vaccinated, which was never expected to be 100% effective but lessens the chances of testing positive and getting sick enough to require a long stint on IR if you do test positive, so they did what they could and if they test positive, then it's just the luck of the draw

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not that simple in this case. If you play for my favorite team and we forfeit because you didn't do everything possible to protect yourself and your teammates then screw you because your choice no longer just impacts yourself. It's uneducated, stubborn and selfish in this case. Supposedly almost all of our guys are vaccinated, which was never expected to be 100% effective but lessens the chances of testing positive and getting sick enough to require a long stint on IR if you do test positive, so they did what they could and if they test positive, then it's just the luck of the draw
I agree that not getting the vaccine is irresponsible but unfortunately there are morons who use the “free choice” argument as their excuse for endangering themselves their families and their teammates

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just would like to see Brady sitting on the sidelines throwing a tantrum.. would like to see Brady flat on his back . Cowboys are overdue to beat Brady.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just would like to see Brady sitting on the sidelines throwing a tantrum.. would like to see Brady flat on his back . Cowboys are overdue to beat Brady.
a cowboy even brushes Brady and the referees will be all over them. he is untouchable