• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

weather

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea for sure, but I think they wanted the temperatures of everything in there particularly cold so that it wouldn't melt/heat up by the time it arrived where ever it was going. We also had to pack dry ice on top of the pallets when they were filled.

Interesting. I think I would have gone the refrigerated truck route.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way over-hyped as I thought. I didn't see anything that either team was not able to do the way they normally do.
Who knows if it was the weather or what, but like I said, I think in a normal weather environment SF would have dominated GB. That didn't happen. The game could have gone either way, so I think the weather factor may have had an unseen effect on the players, evening the playing field some, making it winnable for either team in crunch time.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the mystique of Lambeau is dead...for now. The right team can win there. They are 3-5 in their last 8 playoff games. Heck....Vick won there.

They improve their team a bit (mainly on D) and the legend returns.

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. I think I would have gone the refrigerated truck route.

There's no way, the amount of trucks that place had, and the number of stores it covered. Just not possible. Our dock was about 1/4 a mile long. I can't even remember how many trucks it held at once.