• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Weakness in our secondary

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we had to pick a guy, it would have to Amos right? I can't think of another guy on this secondary that's not having a great year. I'm ecstatic how well this group has been playing. They seem to have adjusted to this pass rush. They are taking away a lot of flat routes and forcing opposing QBs to hold just a little longer. Detroit refused to do that and as a result two picks.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we had to pick a guy, it would have to Amos right? I can't think of another guy on this secondary that's not having a great year. I'm ecstatic how well this group has been playing. They seem to have adjusted to this pass rush. They are taking away a lot of flat routes and forcing opposing QBs to hold just a little longer. Detroit refused to do that and as a result two picks.
The cool part is if Amos is our weakest link in the secondary, then it just shows what a hell of a secondary we have, because he's pretty good. He is tho in his walk year and the Bears can't afford to keep all of our UFAs (Massie, Callahan, anyone else?), at least not without some financial creativity. So maybe this will be his last year as a Bear.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49 tackles, 1 sack, 2 INTs.

Not exactly a bad season for a SS.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our weak link is a fine young starter. lol It's tough being a Bears fan.