• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Weak 13 Patriots @ Buffalo

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Ekuale played eight snaps along the defensive line on Monday. The 27-year-old earned his second sack in three appearances with New England by taking down Bills’ quarterback Josh Allen for a loss of five yards. Since joining the Patriots practice squad in September, Ekuale has logged 39 snaps in three appearances for the Pats in 2021."
The article I read on Tuesday said that iut was his first tackle as well.

My point was that teams are scrambling trying to find players for every position and everyday I'm rading on NFLTrade Rumor that someone has snatched a player from another practice squad. Gettingasack on National TV on Monday night will draw attention. Plus it's a much bigger paycheck.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The article I read on Tuesday said that iut was his first tackle as well.

My point was that teams are scrambling trying to find players for every position and everyday I'm rading on NFLTrade Rumor that someone has snatched a player from another practice squad. Gettingasack on National TV on Monday night will draw attention. Plus it's a much bigger paycheck.
but whoever takes him is committed to keeping him on the active roster.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you know?

When the Patriots kicked off into the wind in Buffalo, Nick Folk was the kicker. Bailey kicks a hign kick that would have been affected by the wind so Bill asked Folk if he could kick a line drive. Result? Two Touchbacks

When the Patriots were 2-4 their Turnover Ratio was -3
During the 7 game win streak the Turnover Ratio is +13

Bill Belichick was asked: If there was a football Genie and you had one wish, what would it be?
Belichick had a huge grin and said, "A win after the bye."

David Andrews warmed up in Buffalo in a sleeveless shirt and shorts. Even the Bills players were shocked.

Andrews on Patriots All Access: "Eating with all of the offensive line guys in the cafeteria, every day, has made all of the difference for us during the last two months. We won't stop because everyone has a voice and everyone is a coach."

Unknown player quote: "The fair weather fans are welcome to get on the bus. No complaining allowed. The real fans have all of the comfortable seats and are not required to give them up. But.....there's always room for one more to ride with us."

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams that signing guys need them on their active roster.
Yes they need them on the roster now, that's not the same as needing them on the roster in two, three, five weeks from now. If they take them, they are committed for the rest of the season.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now because the Bill have no run attack Josh Allen is in a walking boot. If it's any kind of serious does not bode well for the Bills.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now because the Bill have no run attack Josh Allen is in a walking boot. If it's any kind of serious does not bode well for the Bills.
He's in a walking boot because he had mud between his ears. He's got to get down before the contact.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's in a walking boot because he had mud between his ears. He's got to get down before the contact.
I don't disagree that he should get down but when you are trying to get a first down to keep a drive alive you do what you have to do. Again IMO Buff needs to think about their approach to the run game. I like Allen, I think hes a really good QB and they are gonna get this kid killed.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't disagree that he should get down but when you are trying to get a first down to keep a drive alive you do what you have to do. Again IMO Buff needs to think about their approach to the run game. I like Allen, I think hes a really good QB and they are gonna get this kid killed.
Not a single handoff to a RB in the 1st half.....

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While we've all had our eyes on Buffalo the Chiefs have quietly gone about their business and are now looking like a very tough opponent. They could easily run the table on their remaining regular season games.

Seems like the Pats will need to win out as well to get the #1 seed with a few really tough games ahead. I guess if they can win those they'll be truly battle tested.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While we've all had our eyes on Buffalo the Chiefs have quietly gone about their business and are now looking like a very tough opponent. They could easily run the table on their remaining regular season games.

Seems like the Pats will need to win out as well to get the #1 seed with a few really tough games ahead. I guess if they can win those they'll be truly battle tested.
The way I see it is the Chiefs are currently the best AFC team, and if the Titans get Henry back they too could scary/

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way I see it is the Chiefs are currently the best AFC team, and if the Titans get Henry back they too could scary/
I don't expect Henry to be quite the same as he was. At least not until next year.

Is it true that more players have missed games in 2021 than 2020? due to Covid??

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I meant for those comments to add yours. Unless he's changing the plays (which happens) it's on the coaches. If he is changing them into plays that puts himself in jeopardy they should do something that sends a message like fining him every time he takes an unnecessary hit including a tap... They pay him millions to play, not play sometimes, if he's healthy..

The Pats drafted themselves a guy who will stay on the field. During the Buffalo game it looked like he could have run on one of his three passes, but he pulled up and passed.... How much you bet that what coaching that stopped him. But Lamar and Josh are limping today...

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little side note.

Josh Allen was seen leaving the Bucs stadium in a 'Walking Boot'. He's listed as questionable for this week against the Panthers,

More than likely he'll play, but chances are that he will not be running around like he did against the Bucs or the Patriots the week before. You know that they will be trying to heal him up for next week in Gillette and it just might coist them a third loss in a row and completely knock them out of the playoff picture.

Would you sit him or play him against the Panthers??

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little side note.

Josh Allen was seen leaving the Bucs stadium in a 'Walking Boot'. He's listed as questionable for this week against the Panthers,

More than likely he'll play, but chances are that he will not be running around like he did against the Bucs or the Patriots the week before. You know that they will be trying to heal him up for next week in Gillette and it just might coist them a third loss in a row and completely knock them out of the playoff picture.

Would you sit him or play him against the Panthers??
You can't bench that arm but they sure as hell need to "bench" his legs and have a plan against a lousy team than ensures he doesn't need them.