• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Weak 13 Patriots @ Buffalo

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Their mind is gone,” Ninkovich said on ESPN’s “Get Up.” “They’re not going to win this next game. It’s over with. What are we doing? What are we doing, head coach? C’mon. What are we paying you — I don’t know. A lot of money. These head coaches, I’ll let ya. Let’s challenge another QB sneak and see if we get the turn. Like, what are we doing? How about I question your play calling? How about I question a lot of things you did? Yeah, let’s challenge a muddle of a first down by the Patriots to see if they didn’t get the first down. That’s a terrible challenge. The head coach messed up. Give Bill the credit. He actually told you what he was going to do all day. OK, we’ll run the ball. Can you stop us? No. Guess what? In Foxboro? One hundred to nothing.”

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Their mind is gone,” Ninkovich said on ESPN’s “Get Up.” “They’re not going to win this next game. It’s over with. What are we doing? What are we doing, head coach? C’mon. What are we paying you — I don’t know. A lot of money. These head coaches, I’ll let ya. Let’s challenge another QB sneak and see if we get the turn. Like, what are we doing? How about I question your play calling? How about I question a lot of things you did? Yeah, let’s challenge a muddle of a first down by the Patriots to see if they didn’t get the first down. That’s a terrible challenge. The head coach messed up. Give Bill the credit. He actually told you what he was going to do all day. OK, we’ll run the ball. Can you stop us? No. Guess what? In Foxboro? One hundred to nothing.”
They are not the first team to think they were kings before earning a crown. As usual, denial is the first reaction.... and deNile is an ugly river...

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it's incredibly petty of me but I am thoroughly enjoying watching the Bills coach get grilled in the media for being a shithead.
I'm not. It's clear they got ahead of themselves and the media is making a concerted effort to run their noses in it. None of us walks through life as "our best selves" each and every day. Who wants the "not our best" days rubbed into out grills? In this case I'm referring to their reaction to losing and not the game itself.

Though slightly off-topic, my favorite Parcel sound bite was when he refused to take the bait and answer a question about whether he outcoached his counterpart. "What kind of dumb-ass question is that? Why don't you ask me if I think everyone in this room can out-write YOU". McDermot should have politely answered the question about Belichick "I couldn't tell you. I was focused on coaching my own team". The real shame was he seemed as adept foreseeing the question as he was seeing the Pats approach after the ball had been shoved up his team's ass for an hour.

Last edited:

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McDermot is acting like an ass and was all through the game.
Adding that he didn't trust his players was a cherry on top.
If you want to be treated like a professional act like one or pound sand.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have issues with the questions asked of the players. I hate the media because they have freedom of the press view that gift as "We can ask what the fuck we want, when the fuck we want, and we feel you are obligated to answer"! "The People have a right to know". Sorry the Buff players, played their hearts out and one media asshole decided it was time to rub the loss in their faces. There are 1000 ways to ask a question and a 1000 questions that could have been asked. He chose to ask one he knew damn well would draw the ire of the players after a hard fought battle, sorry to me that is tactless. I feel the two players should have taken a BB approach and answered all questions with a rousing "We are on to Tampa"

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it's incredibly petty of me but I am thoroughly enjoying watching the Bills coach get grilled in the media for being a shithead.

I'm not. It's clear they got ahead of themselves and the media is making a concerted effort to run their noses in it. None of us walks through life as "our best selves" each and every day. Who wants the "not our best" days rubbed into out grills? In this case I'm referring to their reaction to losing and not the game itself.

Though slightly off-topic, my favorite Parcel sound bite was when he refused to take the bait and answer a question about whether he outcoached his counterpart. "What kind of dumb-ass question is that? Why don't you ask me if I think everyone in this room can out-write YOU". McDermot should have politely answered the question about Belichick "I couldn't tell you. I was focused on coaching my own team". The real shame was he seemed as adept foreseeing the question as he was seeing the Pats approach after the ball had been shoved up his team's ass for an hour.

McDermot is acting like an ass and was all through the game.
Adding that he didn't trust his players was a cherry on top.
If you want to be treated like a professional act like one or pound sand.

I have issues with the questions asked of the players. I hate the media because they have freedom of the press view that gift as "We can ask what the fuck we want, when the fuck we want, and we feel you are obligated to answer"! "The People have a right to know". Sorry the Buff players, played their hearts out and one media asshole decided it was time to rub the loss in their faces. There are 1000 ways to ask a question and a 1000 questions that could have been asked. He chose to ask one he knew damn well would draw the ire of the players after a hard fought battle, sorry to me that is tactless. I feel the two players should have taken a BB approach and answered all questions with a rousing "We are on to Tampa"
One of those occasions where everyone is right (meaning the statements above and not the Bill's reactions or the damn media questions).

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"You just don't drive down Patriot Way, as a player, and osmosis takes over. You need to experience being a Patriot, games like Buffalo, in Buffalo, to understand what it truly means and really, what lies ahead."

"To the newest Patriots: Welcome. You know the hate and passion you felt last weekend in Buffalo? It's only going to get stronger."

"But it sort of fun, isn't it?"

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Asked if there was anything he could use from his team’s 14-10 win in wind-swept conditions Monday night for the next meeting, Belichick teased he might have a new wrinkle up his sleeve for Round 2.

“We can use our whole passing game,” Belichick said, chuckling at the thought. “All the pass plays that we have, they haven’t seen. We can use all of them the next time we play them.”

Given the Patriots rushed the ball more than 40 times, with quarterback Mac Jones attempting just three passes in the game, Belichick found some humor in the breakdown. So essentially, the Patriots revealed nothing in terms of a passing game for next time.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the media because they have freedom of the press view that gift as "We can ask what the fuck we want, when the fuck we want, and we feel you are obligated to answer"! "The People have a right to know".
"And we can misconstrue your answer any which way we please to fit our narrative."

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been waiting for someone to mention this
Dec 6, 2021Daniel EkualeDTActive/prac. squad COVID-19 Replacement

This kid came in to the game last Monday and immediately busted through the Buffalo OLine and sacked Josh Allen for his first tackle in an NFL game.

Talk about talent on the PS. If BB puts him back, someone will claim him within 10 minutes.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been waiting for someone to mention this
Dec 6, 2021Daniel EkualeDTActive/prac. squad COVID-19 Replacement

This kid came in to the game last Monday and immediately busted through the Buffalo OLine and sacked Josh Allen for his first tackle in an NFL game.

Talk about talent on the PS. If BB puts him back, someone will claim him within 10 minutes.
"Ekuale played eight snaps along the defensive line on Monday. The 27-year-old earned his second sack in three appearances with New England by taking down Bills’ quarterback Josh Allen for a loss of five yards. Since joining the Patriots practice squad in September, Ekuale has logged 39 snaps in three appearances for the Pats in 2021."

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Ekuale played eight snaps along the defensive line on Monday. The 27-year-old earned his second sack in three appearances with New England by taking down Bills’ quarterback Josh Allen for a loss of five yards. Since joining the Patriots practice squad in September, Ekuale has logged 39 snaps in three appearances for the Pats in 2021."
Yeah not sure these numbers will have teams blowing up his phone in an effort to secure the young man. I mean he is on the PS for a reason.