• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Weak 13 Patriots @ Buffalo

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes this game even more amazing is, it's not like the Bills didn't know the Patriots were going to run the ball.. Pats OL took it to the Bills DL!

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you bread my post?? Did you read the list?

Bentley, Guy, Harris, Hoyer, Martin are all on it.

Don't mean to get all bitchy and whatnot but shouldn't the Patriots official fucking NFL website have the most up-to-date official injury report? Am I nuts or something? When I google Patriots injury report I get a bunch of different sites with a bunch of different shit.

I don't doubt Ken's report but how the fuck is that not listed on the Patriots official goddamned site?

I haven't even started drinking yet.

So then is the list Ken provided reliable? Or do we quite literally have to wait until game time? And if Ken's list is legit then where the hell did that site get it from?

I actually don't give a flying shit since there's nothing I can do to put Harris back in the game but I've got a few hours to kill so ya know.

tv is posting harris fantasy projections so if hes out its a super secret
inactives dont come out till 1 1/2 hrs before game time
duggar is probably out cause he had to be taken off covid list by yesterday:suds:
BK at his arrogant best posting misinformation then expecting everyone to memorize it.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That just might have been the best game that they have played this year.

Bill and Josh wanted to keep the ball safe and just pound the Bills' defense. The Pats had eight blockers 99% of the game against ten defenders set to stop the run. Those ten could not do the job. Bills' head coach McDermott looked like a crazy person bitching the entire night to any official the he could get close to. He was totally out coached.

Let's just hope that Harris and Phillips injuries are minor and will heal before the Pats head to Indy.

Even the announcers were starting to whine about the Pats getting the latest bye week in NFL history at the perfect time.

FACT: The New England Patriots guaranteed that they have the 20th winning season in the last 21 years.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHAT A GAME!!

HARRIS AND STEVENSON SHOW!

PATRIOTS OL HOLY CRAP WHERE'D THAT COME FROM!!?!
The funniest part of the Harris TD run is this: The two players least responsible for that play were Harris and Mac.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BK at his arrogant best posting misinformation then expecting everyone to memorize it.
And you are the biggest little dick in this forum and constantly advertise it.

You offer nothing other than immature opinions. I've decided to put you on "Ignore".

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you are the biggest little dick in this forum and constantly advertise it.

You offer nothing other than immature opinions. I've decided to put you on "Ignore".
And you offer misinformation, which is fine - it happens, then act like you being here is a gift to us all.....

You are here for your benefit, not ours. You enjoy posting so stop acting like any of us are here to "offer anything". You are are a douche and if I'm "the biggest dick on the forum" for pointing it out then so be it!

There are two solutions here. First, I could stop pointing you out. Second, you can stop being a douche.

Last edited:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, Buffalo hasnot beaten a team with a winning record.
Their stats show the excellent rushing and afainst rushing.
However, when you look at their losses, the opposing teams average 140 yards rushing while Buffalo averages less than 100!
1st half, both teams are going to need to run the ball.
New England isbrutally strong in 2nd half.
Buffalo is 1st half or nothing.....
They racked up 222 yards on 46 attempts. And they did so despite everyone in the country understanding that they were going to run. Incredible wind gusts swirling through Highmark Stadium rendered the passing game an afterthought for Bill Belichick and Josh McDaniels.

Patriots vs. Bills takeaways: Pats RBs carry the load in bizarre win

Stop the run? Check.

The Bills ran 25 times for 99 yards, with 39 of those yards coming on six Josh Allen carries. Their backs accumulated 60 yards on 19 carries for an average of 3.2 yards per attempt.

Buffalo has now lost 4 of last 7 games!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cuz Bitches be trippin
the fresh prince of bel air trippin GIF

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They racked up 222 yards on 46 attempts. And they did so despite everyone in the country understanding that they were going to run. Incredible wind gusts swirling through Highmark Stadium rendered the passing game an afterthought for Bill Belichick and Josh McDaniels.

Patriots vs. Bills takeaways: Pats RBs carry the load in bizarre win

Stop the run? Check.

The Bills ran 25 times for 99 yards, with 39 of those yards coming on six Josh Allen carries. Their backs accumulated 60 yards on 19 carries for an average of 3.2 yards per attempt.

Buffalo has now lost 4 of last 7 games!
For the most part, this game is an outlier. This strategy won't be completely applicable moving forward however:

1. This game was won in the trenches, which games often are, but this one cast a bright light on players who usually operate in the shadows
  2. BB won a chess match because he never stops playing chess, while everyone else isn't playing checkers, they are playing with checkers.
  3. N'Keal should not have been on the field for the punt and executed his wham blocks near perfectly.
  4. This game down the stretch reminded me of the 2014 Seattle SB when it seemed BB was coaching both teams.
  5. IMO the pass game was shutdown due to analytics dictating that any pass had a recognizable probability of being a turnover, along with a thrower who has never faced those conditions.
  6. The overlooked part of this is the Pats won on offense playing 10 v 11, no disrespect to Mac since as part of the game plan he had virtually no role.

Last edited:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the most part, this game is an outlier. This strategy won't be completely applicable moving forward however:

1. This game was won in the trenches, which games often are, but this one cast a bright light on players who usually operate in the shadows
  2. BB won a chess match because he never stops playing chess, while everyone else isn't playing checkers, they are playing with checkers.
  3. N'Keal should not have been on the field for the punt and executed his wham blocks near perfectly.
  4. This game down the stretch reminded me of the 2014 Seattle SB when it seemed BB was coaching both teams.
  5. IMO the pass game was shutdown due to analytics dictating that any pass had a recognizable probability of being a turnover, along with a thrower who has never faced those conditions.
  6. The overlooked part of this is the Pats won on offense playing 10 v 11, no disrespect to Mac since as part of the game plan he had virtually no role.
Pats won this game by running the ball down their throats!
They used the Jumbo formation on 62% of the snaps.

Bills game plan was to stack the box. NE countered with using Onwenu as a 3rd tackle and Johnson as lead blocker.
The defense crushed the Bills spirit. 3 points in 2nd half from a "dominant offense"

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. The overlooked part of this is the Pats won on offense playing 10 v 11, no disrespect to Mac since as part of the game plan he had virtually no role.

Quarterback: C​

Does Mac Jones deserve an "incomplete" after throwing just three times on Monday? Might've been appropriate after the Patriots played the first game since 1974 with three or fewer pass attempts by an offense.

But Jones gets credit here for making the "Mike" calls in the running game, for sneaking the ball effectively, and for completing the two passes he completed. One was a screen. One was a juggling catch by Jonnu Smith on an overthrow. Neither was picked.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Quarterback: C​

Does Mac Jones deserve an "incomplete" after throwing just three times on Monday? Might've been appropriate after the Patriots played the first game since 1974 with three or fewer pass attempts by an offense.

But Jones gets credit here for making the "Mike" calls in the running game, for sneaking the ball effectively, and for completing the two passes he completed. One was a screen. One was a juggling catch by Jonnu Smith on an overthrow. Neither was picked.
Since we don't know the actual game plan it's tough to grade him at all. The over throw to Jannu wasn't an overthrow as much as the ball sailing...

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since we don't know the actual game plan it's tough to grade him at all. The over throw to Jannu wasn't an overthrow as much as the ball sailing...
He completed 75% of his passes isn't that reasonable?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I call it stuffing because I stuff the bird with it. I don't dress the bird with it.
It's amazing how many people cannot figure out that small but important detail that separates the two.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3