• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We Suck!

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So its just come out that the source talking about Douggie and Carson to the media was Jefferies....
I gave him a pass for ruining the season last year but he's slow as Fuck and my grandma is more flexible. She can use her feet and hands at the same time too.

Bringing him back was a mistake. Arcega-whiteside was a mistake, who if he ever does anything at all he'll still have the same weaknesses as Jeffery anyway.

WHERE IS THE FUCKING SPEED? Draft some. They time these mother fuckers every February. We picked Arcega over McLaurin. Stupid.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All that said, this team plays better after getting thoroughly embarrassed.

Also, it would help to have our only two actual improvements from last year - Malik and Desean Jackson - on the field. Leaving it up to two FA signings to remake both sides of the ball was dumb.

Darth Dawkins

kffl trev
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JFC if we can just get DJ back on the field everything will look better. Everything!

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they already have 4 conference losses, 2 being against the vikings and lions. they're boned.
Only 1 loss behind the Cowboys and they play them one more time.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eskin claims the comments were Jeffrey.

So.......

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My fear is that Pederson == Reid and that Reich was the force that took Pederson away from the Reid tendencies.

Now we're stuck with Reid-lite.

You motherfucker.
Some of us have been trying to keep our heads in the sand.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year was extremely frustrating at points. But I could say with confidence that (with exception of the New Orleans game) the team never quit and rolled over. They kept the fight up, flawed as they were.

Kind of like the Falcons and Packers games this year.

But, something is very very wrong with this team. I wasn't just disappointed, or even disgusted with what I saw from them. I was alarmed.

Mentioned it in the game thread.....but there was a play where Barnett went down with injury. Right on the goal line. Cowboys were trying to press a no huddle to get the ball in. Half the D was on a knee and clearly gassed. Other half was looking to the sideline for a TO that we easily could have used there. Nothing coming from the sideline....Barnett falls down to stop the quick play. I am looking for news on Barnetts injury all morning. Nothing.

That was one of the first solid tips that we have a major issue here. Another sign was Jenkins getting into a jaw contest with Dak.....not like him.

The seams are fraying. This could very easily go to the year where it gets blown up and they work to rebuild around the QB and both lines. Or we are all so far past this in two months and things are going well.

Right now.....I am deeply concerned that the blow up is coming.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I turned it off after three quarters. I never turn the games off early, but I did this time.

Howie made some bold moves that really paid off when we won the Super Bowl. But his moves since have not worked. He has signed a lot of older vets who have not panned out. Malik Jackson and Desean Jackson have been terrible signings. Re-signing Jason Peters was a mistake, as his play has dropped and he keeps getting hurt now that he is old.

The list goes on, but most of the signings--and draft picks--the past two seasons are not contributing much.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CBS sports is reporting Lane Johnson called out guys for missing meetings and practice I don’t see where he admits getting abused by Cowboys ends last night

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I turned it off after three quarters. I never turn the games off early, but I did this time.

Howie made some bold moves that really paid off when we won the Super Bowl. But his moves since have not worked. He has signed a lot of older vets who have not panned out. Malik Jackson and Desean Jackson have been terrible signings. Re-signing Jason Peters was a mistake, as his play has dropped and he keeps getting hurt now that he is old.

The list goes on, but most of the signings--and draft picks--the past two seasons are not contributing much.

I agree that the golden streak Howie has been on has last. It might have started when he grabbed a player named Golden.

Still....how much can we know how his picks have faired in a week 7 Dallas game when his RB pick is constantly misused and his WR pick can’t even get on the field ahead of Mack Hollins due to the coaches?

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that the golden streak Howie has been on has last. It might have started when he grabbed a player named Golden.

Still....how much can we know how his picks have faired in a week 7 Dallas game when his RB pick is constantly misused and his WR pick can’t even get on the field ahead of Mack Hollins due to the coaches?

JJAW sucks...

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JJAW sucks...

Well....Hicks sucks.

The presumption is that JJAW sucks too. But ive not seen enough to say for sure.

Point is that usually I would trust the coaching on this. But I just don’t so easily at this point.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to lie I have never ever turned this team off, last night I turned them off right before half time!

It's an embarrassment, that a professional team would come out and play like that.
thankfully i passed out at the half

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been a fan for a very long time and seen some really bad seasons. Last night after the Int in the 4th I changed the channel. This is something I usually do not do. I watch most games to the end no matter how bleak it is. I am watching a team with not heart!

There is so much wrong I don't even know where to start to try and fix things. I think it is time to see if some of our young talent is hungry and will play motivated football. Sad thing is I don't think they could do worse! After this year it is time to purge this team and get younger.

I don't care if we go 3-13 as long as I see effort on field. I have always said I don't mind getting beaten but I hate losing!

Lane Johnson says Eagles players have been late to meetings, practices in wake of embarrassing loss

The Philadelphia Eagles have been blown out in consecutive weeks to fall to 3-4 and one game out of first place in the NFC East. Head coach Doug Pederson tried to inspire the team by saying the Eagles were going to beat the Cowboys, but that plan hilariously backfired as the Eagles fell 37-10 to their NFC East rivals Sunday night.

There was plenty of frustration going on around the Eagles locker room. Lane Johnson has been honest throughout his career, not sugarcoating anything regarding his play and the state of his football team. Johnson's comments about the Eagles were damning when discussing the state of the team in a postgame show with NBC Sports Philadelphia's John Clark and Eagles color analyst Mike Quick.

"Really, it's gonna probably be a callout session," Johnson said. "Everybody will be held accountable. You know, little stuff that slides during the week — late to practice, late to meetings, late to this and that. Stuff will be held accountable for. I think that will maybe creep into the games."