• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We smacked the Niners around good.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers' injury list gets a little crowded

SANTA CLARA, Calif. – Last week, LaMichael James was all alone on the San Francisco 49ers' injury report.

This week, the backup running back has plenty of company on the sidelines. Nine San Francisco players -- including quarterback Colin Kaepernick -- landed on the injury list Wednesday. Although, Kaepernick practiced fully despite the listed foot injury. Neither 49ers’coach Jim Harbaugh nor Kaepernick addressed the issues when they spoke to the media prior to practice. If it was serious Kaepernick wouldn’t have practiced.

Along with James (who has been out for the first two games with a knee injury), key players, tonight end Vernon Davis (hamstring) and defensive lineman Justin Smith (shoulder) and Ray McDonald (both ankles) did not practice. Three is a solid chance all three plays play Sunday against the Colts. McDonald may have the most difficult time playing, but there is a chance.

Linebacker NaVorro Bowman (wrist), safety Eric Reid (concussion) and linebacker Aldon Smith (back) were limited Wednesday. Guard Mike Iupati (shoulder) practiced fully.

San Francisco 49ers' injury list gets a little crowded - ESPN

Last edited by a moderator:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, we kicked their ass big time.
When we obliterate them on their own turf in December is when those in denile should finally raise their white flag.

Go Hawks

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers always look like a car wreck after playing the Seahawks since Pete been here.

NinerFan52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers always look like a car wreck after playing the Seahawks since Pete been here.

Isn't Pete 3-4 vs the Niners as the Seahawks coach? No doubt you could say after the last 2 games vs Pete we looked like a car wreck, but the "always" term is a bit much...

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't Pete 3-4 vs the Niners as the Seahawks coach? No doubt you could say after the last 2 games vs Pete we looked like a car wreck, but the "always" term is a bit much...

To be fair to Pete, I will let you know (we all know this) that Pete took over a team that had to be completely torn down and built back up. DHS had a huge advantage in that his team was 90% or so in tact.
Now that both teams are competitive, it is easy to see who leads best.

NinerFan52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair to Pete, I will let you know (we all know this) that Pete took over a team that had to be completely torn down and built back up. DHS had a huge advantage in that his team was 90% or so in tact.
Now that both teams are competitive, it is easy to see who leads best.

It is also easy to read, my comment had nothing to do with Harbaugh vs Carroll. I quoted Harold about the 49ers looking like "car wrecks" since Carroll got to Seattle, which I showed wasn't true with stats. Weird concept, using stats to back up an argument instead of opinion.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is also easy to read, my comment had nothing to do with Harbaugh vs Carroll. I quoted Harold about the 49ers looking like "car wrecks" since Carroll got to Seattle, which I showed wasn't true with stats. Weird concept, using stats to back up an argument instead of opinion.

Well here's the thing .....I was talking about beat up players and injuries, thus the car wreck reference.Had nothing to do with wins and loses or scores. Back at you.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How's Okung?

Off getting a second opinion. Initial word (unconfirmed) is a ligament tear in one of his toes. Another player had this rare tear last year and it had him sidelined for most of the season. We won't know for probably at least a few days what the official word is.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love this DHS owns Pete talk. 9er fans can't understand that PC had a lineup that needed to overhauled. He got Tjack because he needed someone, knowing it was a few year process. The overhaul that SEA did was outstanding. Can this be argued? I think not. DHS had a huge part of his team on the roster already. Sure, they (GMs) made some good draft choices, as did Seattle, props to both GM's.

But, who has it better than US? LOL

Go Hawks

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had nothing to do with the Seahawk players. It was all that artificial noise created by that giant boom box you call a stadium.

Soundwaveboxart.JPG

^ That's my best impression of a Niner fan. ^

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You wanna feel like an ass? Here, let me help you. That picture was taken as Mike Nolan was talking about his dad being an influence on him throughout his life, particularly his coaching career. Oh yeah, and the timing of that was after his dad, Dick Nolan, had just passed away.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We did what we were supposed to do and it's time to move on. Only the 2nd game of the year and the 49ers have plenty of time to regroup. But on their end it's looking like the league (and the DA) is going to have to come down on Aldon Smith. What kind of idiot that is facing the possibility of gun charges after he got stabbed at his own party is still drunk at 7:00 AM on a day that I'm assuming there's going to be some practice and wrecks his car during commuter hours? That's like 5 idiotic things in the same question.

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And why won't this site let me post a new thread or bet on vBookie?

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You wanna feel like an ass? Here, let me help you. That picture was taken as Mike Nolan was talking about his dad being an influence on him throughout his life, particularly his coaching career. Oh yeah, and the timing of that was after his dad, Dick Nolan, had just passed away.

I was not aware of that,it is just a pic.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3