• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We found our new DB coach

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was kidding change ur tampon,bud

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF?? Who cares?? Maybe you should care. If breaking this story before the contract was signed would put Terry Joseph in a bad position—would you care about that? If breaking the story early meant that the guy would be less likely to join our coaching staff—would that make you care?

My point is, if one of our Nebraska media guys found out about this and broke the story in order to be the first with the news “about the most important thing in the state”—knowing that it would put Terry Joseph in a bad position—well, I would say that reporter is a selfish clueless fucking douchebag. But it sounds like that’s not the case. It sounds like the story leaked from the Tennessee end. Which makes sense.

What the hell is wrong with you guys on this Husker forum? I asked a legitimate question above. There’s no need for you to be such asshats about it.

I completely agree. Don't mind Jed, he ate paint chips as a child.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoa!!!! For the first time in a long time I wasn't trying to be a dick at all. How in the hell would reporting this put Joseph in a bad way. If that is the case should anyone in Nebraska even report on what someone in Tennessee reported? Should the local radio shows have talked about it? Should Sipple have called Bo and asked him about it? Should local radio have lined up an interview with his cousin Mickey Joseph? The answer to all of that is HELL YES they should have. Why? Because it is there job to get the news that people care about out to the public. I don't have a boner for the media because I can't stand most of them. I just know that they have a job to do and don't have a boner against them like most of you people do. It is NOT the medias job to protect the university, their sports programs, the coaches, and/or players!!!!!!!!

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the fuck actively tries to be a dick all the time? That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok this is just my thoughts but I love starting a good conspiracy theory so I'm sharing.

My thought is I wonder if knowing -

1) Raymonds lackluster year at Nebraska
2) Bo's history for finding staff a job instead of firing them.
3) Bo's connections with LSU
4) The relatively quick hire of Joseph who was apparently not currently on the market.

Do you think that maybe, just maybe Bo wanted to replace Raymond, had Joseph already, so he found Raymond a job rather than firing him (as history dictates).

Now this is all dependent upon the new hire being "official" which down here in TN they seem to think it is, but what are the chances?

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is Bo was more than encouraging when Raymond talked to him about the LSU job.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but my conspiracy requires Bo to of already recruited Joesph and got Raymond the job to leave in good graces. Curious that LSU didn't look at Joseph.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok this is just my thoughts but I love starting a good conspiracy theory so I'm sharing.

My thought is I wonder if knowing -

1) Raymonds lackluster year at Nebraska
2) Bo's history for finding staff a job instead of firing them.
3) Bo's connections with LSU
4) The relatively quick hire of Joseph who was apparently not currently on the market.

Do you think that maybe, just maybe Bo wanted to replace Raymond, had Joseph already, so he found Raymond a job rather than firing him (as history dictates).

Now this is all dependent upon the new hire being "official" which down here in TN they seem to think it is, but what are the chances?

If that was the case then why didn't Bo hire Joseph last year?

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Raymond may of been first choice and didn't work out.
2) The exodus from Dooley's circus didn't start until this year.
3) The media didn't okay it.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Raymond may of been first choice and didn't work out.
2) The exodus from Dooley's circus didn't start until this year.
3) The media didn't okay it.

#3 should apparently #1 because everything is all because of the media!!!!!

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is kind of interesting though Joseph was the secondary coach and recruiting coordinator last season. Tn hired Ansley from UCF last month to be the cornerbacks coach. Ansley was an assistant coach with the secondary at Alabama for the last 2 years.

Joseph was only going to coach safeties in 2012 after what was considered to be a "less than expected" season from the Vols secondary.

It appears he was also in consideration for the LSU job from what I have read now.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, what????? Joseph was up for the LSU job? Is that "official"??? It isn't true unless it is "official"!!!!!!

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was on a sports forum. Isn't that official?