• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow the Butthurt among some of these posters is amazing. Poor guys.:whistle:

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey... if we're not allowed to whine and complain about Super Bowl XL, you can't whine and complain about tonight's game, and there was more to whine and complain about after XL.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what exactly does it take for a fan outside of our board to get banned from it? lol. I mean I enjoy his pain as much as the next guy, but after he says he hopes our team plane goes down in flames I'm pretty sure he has gone so far there is no coming back.

I'm sure most of the SF fans don't share his stupidity, but boy is he trying really hard to make them all look like whiny little poorsport bitches.

When your QB throws 3 INTs in the 4th quarter of a game on the road including the play that seals the loss for your team I don't see how any rational person can blame the refs. Sure there were bad calls/missed calls. No one denies that, but it's a special kind of butt hurt going on with this classless loser.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what exactly does it take for a fan outside of our board to get banned from it? lol. I mean I enjoy his pain as much as the next guy, but after he says he hopes our team plane goes down in flames I'm pretty sure he has gone so far there is no coming back.

I'm sure most of the SF fans don't share his stupidity, but boy is he trying really hard to make them all look like whiny little poorsport bitches.

When your QB throws 3 INTs in the 4th quarter of a game on the road including the play that seals the loss for your team I don't see how any rational person can blame the refs. Sure there were bad calls/missed calls. No one denies that, but it's a special kind of butt hurt going on with this classless loser.

Wizard he's been restricted and he's not the first today. I don't make a big deal when I request a poster to get restricted. It happens more often then most of you realize.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were bad then also, but the team won in spite of it. This week was even worse. So be proud, and realize that you won't get a single call in 2 weeks. I'll be here to lick up all those years when they come falling. BYW stay classy Seattle, Seahawks fans throw food at Bowman as he is carted off the field - ************.com you trashy POSs. I hope your team plane goes down.

I hope the Seattle Seahawks utterly crush the San Francisco 49er on the field of play from now until eternity but when all's said and done, I hope A PLANE DOENS'T CRASH, no matter who's on it.

You're a real piece of shit you know that? Your team lost fair and square, DEAL WITH IT! But wishing a fiery death by plane crash on people? You are fucked up.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry guys, we're just irritated about some of the officiating. It stings because I think the two teams were so evenly matched that a few plays, or correct calls, may have ultimately changed the outcome of the game.

But hey, it is what it is. You guys obviously have a very strong team and congrats on the W. Nobody really wants anyone on the Seahawks to die...except maybe Sherman lol.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk about butthurt! joshuara56bis in a class by himself. To bad for him that even if the Seahawks lose in the Superbowl...he'll not be able to comment on it, here on the Seahawks board.

I got to say I'm surprised at the number of butthurt posters I've had to ask to be restricted today. I thought that would only happen if the Seahawks lose today...who knew?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wizard he's been restricted and he's not the first today. I don't make a big deal when I request a poster to get restricted. It happens more often then most of you realize.

I'm not questioning what you do Harold. I've given you props many times. I was just asking if that was considered over the line or not. I'm sure we can give a little latitude for some SF fans to be upset and go at least a little over it, but clearly he was having some epic butt hurt. More funny than maddening.

Keep up the good work.

:suds:

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yahoo:

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's why I think you're an awesome mod. :clap: Unlike the other board. :P

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry guys, we're just irritated about some of the officiating. It stings because I think the two teams were so evenly matched that a few plays, or correct calls, may have ultimately changed the outcome of the game.

But hey, it is what it is. You guys obviously have a very strong team and congrats on the W. Nobody really wants anyone on the Seahawks to die...except maybe Sherman lol.

I don't think most of us like what Sherman does when he goes off on these tangents. Sucks because all those outside of Seattle know about our team is his classlessness and it brings unnecessary negativity to us. Still, your team had their chances to win and that's all you can really ask for on the road in a big time game like this. I'm more sorry about your injured players than the blown calls by the refs. They have the potential to have lingering impacts on your team.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you didn't. The refs did it. You have less than 0% chance against the NFL's poster boy. You won't get the same bullshit calls. So congrats on your sham of an NFC championship and 1st loser.

Congrats biggest cheaters in football!!!

The game should have never been a situation where he even needed to throw. I don't expect novice football fans to understand.

Yep, congrats on your sham of a win. I'd give Denver 17 against the hawks in2 weeks, and probably still lose if I took the Cheathawks.

c54d81e9e54d6d674e48e58a70e0b1152186ac2e8f8f69a02f8ec013210a6b3e.jpg

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think most of us like what Sherman does when he goes off on these tangents. Sucks because all those outside of Seattle know about our team is his classlessness and it brings unnecessary negativity to us. Still, your team had their chances to win and that's all you can really ask for on the road in a big time game like this. I'm more sorry about your injured players than the blown calls by the refs. They have the potential to have lingering impacts on your team.

Yup, totally agree. All things said, we still had a legitimate shot at the win up until Kaep's terrible decision on that fade.

I was extremely deflated when I saw what happened to Bowman's leg. That guy has been our rock all year long, and I hope his career isn't ended by that freak accident.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, totally agree. All things said, we still had a legitimate shot at the win up until Kaep's terrible decision on that fade.

I was extremely deflated when I saw what happened to Bowman's leg. That guy has been our rock all year long, and I hope his career isn't ended by that freak accident.

Dude, I'm sure that I represent all Seahawks fans in saying the best of recovery for Bowman. We are talking about a man's livelihood here.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I still can't believe he threw it that way. If I am a Niner fan I am thinking why? Wasn't there single coverage on someone else? Could you throw it further to the outside so the only possible play on the ball is Crabs? Just baffling to me. Kind of like Carolina trying to punch it in twice on your defense. Just silly to me.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still can't believe he threw it that way. If I am a Niner fan I am thinking why? Wasn't there single coverage on someone else? Could you throw it further to the outside so the only possible play on the ball is Crabs? Just baffling to me. Kind of like Carolina trying to punch it in twice on your defense. Just silly to me.

Yup, exactly. I'm hearing that Patton was wide open on the other side, but I haven't been able to confirm it yet. Terrible, terrible decision.

Jim Rome is Flaming

Check that, Chris Everett
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were bad then also, but the team won in spite of it. This week was even worse. So be proud, and realize that you won't get a single call in 2 weeks. I'll be here to lick up all those years when they come falling. BYW stay classy Seattle, http://www.************.com/news/66151-seahawks-fans-throw-food-bowman-carted-off-field/ you trashy POSs. I hope your team plane goes down.

When you call a group of people "trashy POSs", you probably shouldn't follow it up by saying that you hope the team plane goes down. Irony 101. :clap:
:lame:

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When people say refs can't affect the outcome of a game I laugh…. OF COURSE THEY CAN… There were some tough call's out there.. For the most part I think the refs have done pretty good as far as letting the teams play in this playoff run so far… They seem to be allowing more hits and not calling PI's as much as earlier in the year which is good… That being said there were some tough call's out there with the personal foul before halftime, The fantom NON reviewable turnover which ironically we gave it right back anyway with better field position… BUT STILL should a been your ball anyway… At the end of the day though I don't think the final score wasn't dictated by the refs because the game was in the balance and we got it done…. 49rs definitely had there chances… It was a helluva game to watch…

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my God, Harold whatever you do please do NOT ban this Joshuara guy. He is too precious to ban. I am absolutely loving his bitter posts. I feel bad for a guy like Ninersickness who is always classy, but watching this Joshuara clown come unglued is priceless.