• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you didn't. The refs did it. You have less than 0% chance against the NFL's poster boy. You won't get the same bullshit calls. So congrats on your sham of an NFC championship and 1st loser.

ok and what about the coach/player that blew up our player who was running down the sidelines. What would you call that.

Y! SPORTS

if I was HaroldSeattle I'd have banned you ass because you aren't adding anything and come across as a sore loser, so go to SanFran board and let us enjoy our night.

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ITT:

49ers fans try to rain on our parade, but we don't care because we're going to the Superbowl.

:suds:

To lose by 3 scores, so enjoy this hallow win that was handed to toy by the refs. I know I would be proud if this win...

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok and what about the coach/player that blew up our player who was running down the sidelines. What would you call that.

Y! SPORTS

if I was HaroldSeattle I'd have banned you ass because you aren't adding anything and come across as a sore loser, so go to SanFran board and let us enjoy our night.

So one one play where something didn't go SEA's way, And in wich the hawks player got away with blatant facemask, makes up for an entire game of bad calls? If that makes you feel better about being handed a win, by all means go with it...

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So one one play where something didn't go SEA's way, And in wich the hawks player got away with blatant facemask, makes up for an entire game of bad calls? If that makes you feel better about being handed a win, by all means go with it...

Handed a win? :laugh3:

The 9ers battled like mad dogs and that game came down to the last 30 seconds. Show your own team some respect man.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really burning you up right now, isn't it? Now all you can do is hope some other team can do what yours didn't. 49ers lost. Season is over. Sulk for the evening and get over it.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Aren't you one of the morons who complained about the refs last week in the win in Carolina? Yeah, you're really unbiased about your opinion.

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aren't you one of the morons who complained about the refs last week in the win in Carolina? Yeah, you're really unbiased about your opinion.

They were bad then also, but the team won in spite of it. This week was even worse. So be proud, and realize that you won't get a single call in 2 weeks. I'll be here to lick up all those years when they come falling. BYW stay classy Seattle, http://www.************.com/news/66151-seahawks-fans-throw-food-bowman-carted-off-field/ you trashy POSs. I hope your team plane goes down.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To lose by 3 scores, so enjoy this hallow win that was handed to toy by the refs. I know I would be proud if this win...

Please tell me the last time the hawks lost by 3 scores?

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The butthurt is amazing. :suds:

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The trashiness, even more so.

Talking about "trashiness" coming into our board to talk shit after you lost a HUGE game, you definitely will not see our fans backing down from your bullshit. I have a lot of respect for the 9ers fans, but I will defend my the team I love if I have to.

Enjoy the off-season while we get to PLAY the SUPERBOWL! :laugh3:

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The butt hurt is strong in this one.

and it will be an entire offseason of butt hurt!

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's with the trolls? There were a couple of iffy calls both ways but we just pounded them in the 2nd half. Harb's didn't have any faith in him throwing the ball in the first half so when he had to in the 2nd he had tired legs and no rhythm. He put up some yards with his legs but he had to work for every one of them. Just a bad game plan.

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's with the trolls? There were a couple of iffy calls both ways but we just pounded them in the 2nd half. Harb's didn't have any faith in him throwing the ball in the first half so when he had to in the 2nd he had tired legs and no rhythm. He put up some yards with his legs but he had to work for every one of them. Just a bad game plan.

The fact that you say a couple of iffy calls both ways proves hawks fans know little to nothing about football. Enjoy the fairweather while it lasts for a year or two.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that you say a couple of iffy calls both ways proves hawks fans know little to nothing about football. Enjoy the fairweather while it lasts for a year or two.

The game's over you baby. You lost. Move on.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were bad then also, but the team won in spite of it. This week was even worse. So be proud, and realize that you won't get a single call in 2 weeks. I'll be here to lick up all those years when they come falling. BYW stay classy Seattle, Seahawks fans throw food at Bowman as he is carted off the field - ************.com you trashy POSs. I hope your team plane goes down.

It's never your team, it's ALWAYS the refs, cause how could your team not win. There was a bad blown call, of which there isn't a fan on the Seahawks side who doesn't agree the fumble should have been 9ers ball. In the end, it worked out better with the ball on the 15 instead of the 1, so get over it. Everything else is just your completely biased opinion.

As for which fanbase is classy and which isn't, it's hard to take your opinion seriously when you're rooting for the deaths of 70+ individuals, just because they're on another football team.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't aware I was playing in a game today rtard...

Just go away. You're wasting your evening on a message board for a team that you apparently can't stand.

Ok, you win. You're right, we don't deserve it and I'm crying with shame. Will that make you happy enough to just go away?