• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We can't catch a damn break

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys' McFadden out after elbow surgery

In other injury news, defensive end Benson Mayowa, a potential starter because of a four-game suspension of Randy Gregory and a looming penalty forDeMarcus Lawrence, will undergo arthroscopic surgery on his left knee later Tuesday. Garrett said the hope is Mayowa will be ready at the start at training camp.

What the hell? Can we wrap what's left of our D-line in bubble wrap and stick them in a padded room until week 1?

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF. It suck about mcfadden. That said the Cowboys are still going to destroy defenses with zeke,Morris and the 6th rounder. These 3 are going to wear out defenses.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Zeke is ready now. I have become so jaded with this team with the early round misses and frequent injuries. Deep in my subconscious thoughts I'm seeing Kajana Carter. Lol man that would suck. I wanted Zeke bad. I hope he's the homer I envisioned him to be.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like water is wet, McFadden hurt again.

tylerTX88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in some ways this is not as bad as I first thought when I heard it. They got Zeke, Morris and the 6th rounder so they really aren't short handed and will get to see what that rotation has and what the 6th rounder has. Just can't have any other losses at the position. Might have to add some other body for camp. Glad for the Zeke pick.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in some ways this is not as bad as I first thought when I heard it. They got Zeke, Morris and the 6th rounder so they really aren't short handed and will get to see what that rotation has and what the 6th rounder has. Just can't have any other losses at the position. Might have to add some other body for camp. Glad for the Zeke pick.

I think the biggest issue is if they planned on trying to trade him, this drops his value.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Claiburn tweeks hamstring. This guy will never stay injury free for a season.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the speed and size combo Jackson brings. He is a burner. Elliot is the real deal complete back. I obviously like the offense as long as Romo bounces back and stays on the field.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
unbreakable2.jpg Well i'll be a mutha-fucker... dem boyz from Dallas putt'n me ta shame.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Claiburn tweeks hamstring. This guy will never stay injury free for a season.
year after year we seem to have more hamstring type injuries than anyone. 2 or 3 years ago this was discussed (on here and social media, probably not with team) and the topic of replacing strength and conditioning guy or changing the way we do things was tossed around. At some point you wonder if there is something to that.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
year after year we seem to have more hamstring type injuries than anyone. 2 or 3 years ago this was discussed (on here and social media, probably not with team) and the topic of replacing strength and conditioning guy or changing the way we do things was tossed around. At some point you wonder if there is something to that.

With the alarming regularity that this team suffers injury - year after year - I think there is something to it. I would look to shake things up in the area of strength and conditioning, and take a look at the practice regiment.

Or, we could stop drafting guys with injury histories - that might help! But for some reason the Cowboys just can't help themselves.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The injury history part is an obvious answer, but the hamstrings have been across the board. If it were Lee and McFadden I'd say that was it. All teams get hamstring injuries, but it just seems we get more. I don't know the reason, but I'd like it to stop!!!

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there even a slim chance that D.Lawrence can fight his suspension enough to be able to play week 1? I keep seeing the same sentiment in articles that he and the Cowboys are aware of an issue, but they're also waiting on the league office for something. I wonder if it is possible they are asking for a reduction in the number of games.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there even a slim chance that D.Lawrence can fight his suspension enough to be able to play week 1? I keep seeing the same sentiment in articles that he and the Cowboys are aware of an issue, but they're also waiting on the league office for something. I wonder if it is possible they are asking for a reduction in the number of games.
this gets play on the local ESPN radio. I think it's something about what he took at the time not being on the banned substance list. I know they think his appeal has a fighting chance

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this gets play on the local ESPN radio. I think it's something about what he took at the time not being on the banned substance list. I know they think his appeal has a fighting chance
Would be good to know his fate before we make it to roster cuts. i am hopeful they reduce it, but considering this is his second violation in 2.5 seasons leads me to believe it will hold at 4.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree something is wrong.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutting it to two games would be HUGE...