• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We are the evil team?

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welker vs. Tate-

Didn't Welker just injure a star CB with an illegal hit on an pick play? Sounds like a real good guy!

Pick plays like this are illegal but the Bronco's coaching staff, led by the "good guy" Fox still runs them quite often.

Stupid article.

NinerFan52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welker vs. Tate-

Didn't Welker just injure a star CB with an illegal hit on an pick play? Sounds like a real good guy!

Pick plays like this are illegal but the Bronco's coaching staff, led by the "good guy" Fox still runs them quite often.

Stupid article.

This is a perfect demonstration of my point in the "hater" thread. As dumb as it is to assume that all Seahawks are evil while Broncos are good, its just as dumb to try to say the opposite. The "pick" plays that are run are not illegal the way they run them, as can be seen by the lack of flags on them this year. Don't like it, get the league to change the rules or learn to defeat it. It is like your DB's physical style of defense that many call illegal. To make a reference to Welker being a bad guy is just as dumb as trying to say Earl Thomas is a bad guy bc he plays physical defense and a player got hurt bc of it. But you will talk about stuff like this why?!? Bc there is so much damn time behind the games that we need to entertain ourselves somehow. There is probably a Bronco form right now talking about the alleged holding of the Seahawk DB's.

In my opinion this article was more satire about how more neutral fans (non Seahawk or Bronco fans) will cheer for the Bronco's than Seahawks. The real reason IMO behind that is bc Manning is a well liked player who people want to see win another ring. Richard Sherman right now is the biggest name player for the Seahawks and he talks a lot of trash which people for the most part don't like. It would be interesting to see how that could have changed had Sherman not had his outburst.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that the guy who always seems to be drooling?

tumblr_mxgzawGfLL1rdzuduo2_500.gif

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that the guy who always seems to be drooling?

Yes, that is him. I used to watch Around the Horn and I swear a gallon of spit would fly out of his mouth while he was mumbling through his statement.