• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We are like a family on here!!!

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a statement he issued Saturday night to confirm the move, Fisher said: “In Tuesday’s game against Philadelphia, I suffered an injury to my patellar tendon. The recovery time will be approximately two weeks. With this news and the difficulty I have been having being away from my family, I have asked the organization to waive me so I can return home.

“(Mavericks owner) Mark Cuban has been extremely supportive and has granted me this request. I cannot say enough good things about this organization. From Mark, to Coach (Rick) Carlisle, to the players on the Mavericks’ team, I sincerely thank them for the opportunity.

“I have made decisions in the past, leaving money and opportunity on the table, and I will need to do that again. My family is my priority and that is where I choose to be. I won’t close the possibility that I will play again, however for now my family and being close to them remains the priority.”

W-E-A-S-E-L

celticsintheoc

bleed green
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Fisher asked for his release from the jazz it was understandable, then he refuses to go to houston after being traded,And now he gets Dallas to release him from his contract .looks like a pattern to me but it's his life only he knows his reasons if it's ring chasing so be it its not like he will make a big difference anyway .

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Fish was one of my all-time favorite Lakers. But the way he did Houston and the Mavs just wasn't right. I lost a lot of respect for him.

Thumper

The "winners" won't let me post.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Spurs are the Invisible Man of sports.

Of course, San Antonio is the Invisible Man of cities.

:vee:

:kk:

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only one I supported, was when he left the Jazz and he had good reasons.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only one I supported, was when he left the Jazz and he had good reasons.

Yeah, and you and I both know it wasn't THE reason. I can't possibly imagine why that's the one Fisher weasel job you supported. LOL