• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We all used to love HD and his Brady posts

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About how the Pats were winning in spite of Brady. They were fun and funny, mostly because we all knew they were troll threads. This year however we have reached a point in the career of one of the greatest QBS ever to play where his team really actually is winning in spite of him. What do you all think Peyton Manning and the Broncos do moving forward? This is far and away the best D in the league. Can you waste that with Peyton at QB? The guy is a legend but you can't win a SB with him at the helm right now. I think even honest Bronco fans would admit that. What do you do moving forward?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About how the Pats were winning in spite of Brady. They were fun and funny, mostly because we all knew they were troll threads. This year however we have reached a point in the career of one of the greatest QBS ever to play where his team really actually is winning in spite of him. What do you all think Peyton Manning and the Broncos do moving forward? This is far and away the best D in the league. Can you waste that with Peyton at QB? The guy is a legend but you can't win a SB with him at the helm right now. I think even honest Bronco fans would admit that. What do you do moving forward?
they should play osweiler.

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd assume he's done after this year. We really haven't seen much of Osweiller, to know how good/bad he is, but I'm guessing his grooming phase is close to over.

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say a declining Peyton Manning is better than over half of the Qbs in the NFL.
Worst case scenario, he becomes a game manager with a great defense ala Trent Dilfer and the Ravens.
Even if his arm isn't as great, he could still make good decisions.........But I'm not ready to say he is declining just yet. Could just be a slump and he could yet light it up at any given time.

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and look at teams that have been anxious to get rid of an aging Qb and then it takes them 10 plus years to find a replacement. Miami and Marino come to mind.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say a declining Peyton Manning is better than over half of the Qbs in the NFL.
Worst case scenario, he becomes a game manager with a great defense ala Trent Dilfer and the Ravens.
Even if his arm isn't as great, he could still make good decisions.........But I'm not ready to say he is declining just yet. Could just be a slump and he could yet light it up at any given time.
a lot of it IS system related. this is the first time peytons not been allowed to dictate the offense.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and look at teams that have been anxious to get rid of an aging Qb and then it takes them 10 plus years to find a replacement. Miami and Marino come to mind.

But the alternative is paying truckloads of money to a guy that can no longer get it done. Marino didn't go anywhere else.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a lot of it IS system related. this is the first time peytons not been allowed to dictate the offense.

But he did last year and looked the same down the stretch.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be Manning's last year with the Broncos, of that I'm convinced (and I thought that at before the season even started). But despite Manning's poor play, the team is 7-1, and you don't bench a qb when you're 7-1 and running away with the division. The Broncos will ride or die with Manning this season.

As for next year, they'll either re-sign Osweiller (his contract is up at the end of this year) if they believe he's ready (and I think they think he's their next qb, although I'm still skeptical), or they'll go out and get someone else to be their qb, either through the draft of a stop-gap veteran in free agency.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning is clearly not the same guy, but your comment that you can't win a SB with him??? Seriously??? Yeah, he won't carry you to a SB, but with their defense of course they can win a SB with him.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But he did last year and looked the same down the stretch.
yup, and thats when it was cold...which is why i say play osweiler. colder it gets, worse peyton will get too.

he cant feel his hands when its warm....let alone 16 degrees and snowing.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup, and thats when it was cold...which is why i say play osweiler. colder it gets, worse peyton will get too.

he cant feel his hands when its warm....let alone 16 degrees and snowing.
It wasn't the cold (notice he didn't have any problems in the end of 2013 in the cold), he was dealing with an injury to his quad.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't the cold (notice he didn't have any problems in the end of 2013 in the cold), he was dealing with an injury to his quad.
lol

cold played a huge factor too. peytons always sucked in the cold...let alone when he cant tell if hes holding a football or not without looking.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The title had great potential. The thread? Not so much.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.......hmm,.......where the hell was that (#1) Defense last week.......?!

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning is clearly not the same guy, but your comment that you can't win a SB with him??? Seriously??? Yeah, he won't carry you to a SB, but with their defense of course they can win a SB with him.
I don't think so. The Broncos as currently comprised cant score enough to beat NE or ( imo ) Cincinnati with Manning at QB. Clearly he's their guy this year. I was just wondering about the next few

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I'm a huge Peyton fan. You have it all wrong!!!" - @rmilia1 (with a straight face)

Sorry, not taking the bait, my friend.