• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: WCF: Golden State Warriors vs San Antonio Spurs

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be 2 more realistically, but I wouldn't bet on it

All depends on what happens in the off season.

If the two closest competitors (Boston and San Antonio) can make significant upgrades, then maybe someone takes them out. Given the likelihood that both teams stay together, however, smart money is on round 4. At least for now. They are both really dominate.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All depends on what happens in the off season.

If the two closest competitors (Boston and San Antonio) can make significant upgrades, then maybe someone takes them out. Given the likelihood that both teams stay together, however, smart money is on round 4. At least for now. They are both really dominate.

Someone in the east need to be bold. Mainly talking about Boston now. You can't just sit on your ass and wait around for 2019 or the 2020 season to make a run to the finals.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Embarrassing for a woman I'd imagine is forgetting to put her tampon in - something it sounds like you're currently experiencing right now. Can I get confirmation from the other women on this board - @LAD @Mecca ?
Yes sir!
:peace:

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. and the warriors rejoice. how convenient to play a team with 3 of the top 6 players out for their west finals. Wow, that's tough.

Warriors play against the Spurs in game 1, down 23. Kawhi goes out in the 3rd quarter and the Warriors over come that deficit in 18 minutes of game time and win.

Cavs play against a team who's best player didn't even play, and blow a 21 point lead at home.

:scratch:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors play against the Spurs in game 1, down 23. Kawhi goes out in the 3rd quarter and the Warriors over come that deficit in 18 minutes of game time and win.

Cavs play against a team who's best player didn't even play, and blow a 21 point lead at home.

heh, go figure...

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. and the warriors rejoice. how convenient to play a team with 3 of the top 6 players out for their west finals. Wow, that's tough.

What are you bitching about, as a Cavs fan you should want the same thing Warriors fans do, an epic Finals with both teams healthy and rested. A bitch fan would hope the Warriors get taken out by the Spurs, but you aren't a bitch fan are you?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pretty sure the Raptors losing Lowry and the Celtics losing Thomas didn't exactly increase the Cavs level of difficulty.

Although, after last nights game....maybe the Celtics losing Thomas did just that? :noidea:

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure the Raptors losing Lowry and the Celtics losing Thomas didn't exactly increase the Cavs level of difficulty.

Although, after last nights game....maybe the Celtics losing Thomas did just that? :noidea:

I actually think it did. Don't get me wrong, IT's been the guy that's made this team go, but against the Cavs he's not nearly as valuable. The reason: Defense.

The Cavs are an elite scoring team and the Celtics have a lot of bodies they can match up with them. But when Thomas is on the court, it creates new holes in the defense because there's nowhere to hide him. With Thomas out, the Celtics can switch everything and play straight up. Their rotations are easier and can double Lebron more because of the fluidity of the switches.

It'll be really interesting to see what happens next game.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think it did. Don't get me wrong, IT's been the guy that's made this team go, but against the Cavs he's not nearly as valuable. The reason: Defense.

The Cavs are an elite scoring team and the Celtics have a lot of bodies they can match up with them. But when Thomas is on the court, it creates new holes in the defense because there's nowhere to hide him. With Thomas out, the Celtics can switch everything and play straight up. Their rotations are easier and can double Lebron more because of the fluidity of the switches.

It'll be really interesting to see what happens next game.

There you go with your bullshit "correct analysis" and "actual knowledge of the game". We prefer #hottakes and LeBron bashing here.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What was the score at the end of the Spurs game 1? what was the score of Cavs game 3? Maybe IT isn't the best player given the results...... ???

Good luck against that heavily handicapped Spurs team, you won't need it.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you bitching about, as a Cavs fan you should want the same thing Warriors fans do, an epic Finals with both teams healthy and rested. A bitch fan would hope the Warriors get taken out by the Spurs, but you aren't a bitch fan are you?

hey bitch, when and where did I say i wanted the warriors team to lose so the cavs would play the spurs? I didn't.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Call me to complain when the Celtics lose 2 more of their starting 5, that the Cavs get to benefit from a truly weakened foe.

All the teams in the finals can't have the advantages some teams get. how fortunate.

Reminds me of the '15 championship. No Love or Kyrie. how fortunate that championship* was.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, at least we win when the other team's best players are out......:D

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was the score at the end of the Spurs game 1? what was the score of Cavs game 3? Maybe IT isn't the best player given the results...... ???

No, because it looks as though the Cavs will need all that luck you're passing around....

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ummm, the scores were, Warriors 3-0 & the Cavs 2-1.