• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Washington Warriors WILL NOT happen per Jason Wright

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than the Bucs and Titans what teams have drastically changed their unis and logos? I dont agree with you at all.
Just as I stated.. other teams have done the change,,, you named two who have. We have an opportunity to go beyond what they did and really go bad ass. I mean how they go bad ass I have no idea but I'm sure they could design a uniform that might start a trend with other teams of what the NFL of tomorrow may look like. All I'm saying. I want them to incorporate some black in the new uniform... burgundy and black with some white tossed in.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just as I stated.. other teams have done the change,,, you named two who have. We have an opportunity to go beyond what they did and really go bad ass. I mean how they go bad ass I have no idea but I'm sure they could design a uniform that might start a trend with other teams of what the NFL of tomorrow may look like. All I'm saying. I want them to incorporate some black in the new uniform... burgundy and black with some white tossed in.

Only 2 teams have done it out of 32. Its kind frowned upon through out the league. They already said the colors will be the same. Now the uniforms could change in design that is a different story. They already pissed off fans by not using "Warriors" to do a complete change in colors, uniforms, and helmets could send fans off the deep end.

Getting back to the Guardians "Indians" They changed the name but the colors and uniforms stayed the same. It wasn't drastic.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only 2 teams have done it out of 32. Its kind frowned upon through out the league. They already said the colors will be the same. Now the uniforms could change in design that is a different story. They already pissed off fans by not using "Warriors" to do a complete change in colors, uniforms, and helmets could send fans off the deep end.

Getting back to the Guardians "Indians" They changed the name but the colors and uniforms stayed the same. It wasn't drastic.

They would be right back to where they started in 5 years if they went Warriors. They would get you with Toxic Masculinity.

Washington needs a completely woke proof name that will last for the next 25 years.

But that raises the question ....is that even possible?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They would be right back to where they started in 5 years if they went Warriors. They would get you with Toxic Masculinity.

Washington needs a completely woke proof name that will last for the next 25 years.

But that raises the question ....is that even possible?

Then the Golden State Warriors would have to change their name. Warriors could mean military. Its total bullshit that Warriors got dismissed.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the feathers personally, but im still holding out hope for WFT.

I have a feeling they know the old school fan, the diehards like me aren't going anywhere and the old school fans that they have lost aren't coming back based on a logo.

They will come back when they start winning again.

They are gonna shoot for the 12 to 25 year old demo, hence new name, new logo, new brand. Just a hunch.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the feathers personally, but im still holding out hope for WFT.

I have a feeling they know the old school fan, the diehards like me aren't going anywhere and the old school fans that they have lost aren't coming back based on a logo.

They will come back when they start winning again.

They are gonna shoot for the 12 to 25 year old demo, hence new name, new logo, new brand. Just a hunch.

The feathers is Native American imagery. So that would be out. Use the bushy tail as the feathers. Instead of the Indian replace it with a Red wolf Very easy actually. bring back the pinstripes and the same uniforms. So its basically the same design.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the new name will make us an expansion team . they will have to earn my fandom . not that they care . but i am not trying to start a revolution either .
the wizards didnt , this ownership is appalling , but i will give them a fair shake . winning would help

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fans that can spend money most easily are 40 and up. Not many 25 years old people with the same ability to spend money.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fans that can spend money most easily are 40 and up. Not many 25 years old people with the same ability to spend money.

Everyone no matter what age is going to by the new gear whatever the design is.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point, but their trying to get those 40 and ups kids to beg their parents to take them to the game, buy them the new merch for Christmas.

I see a bunch of college kids and straight outta college kids at games.