• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Washington Warriors WILL NOT happen per Jason Wright

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How? They kept the same colors!!
The renegades , red wolves , etc will never be the redskins .
The guardians are not the Indians despite their colors
The wizards are not the bullets despite the colors

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WFT

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont understand why Red cant be involved with the name.
Because the people who make the corporate decisions are all in mommy's basement posting on social media.

BTW, you just got cancelled for making an antisemitic gesture in the womb!

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its really wild how much power social media has, i could start something right now about the Philly Eagles are offensive, and its demeaning to such a precious bird. Also how the eagles have a jail in the stadium because they are the most anger inducing franchise. ;)

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Of course the name is going to be different but the colors matter. I rather have renegades or redwolves than Commanders. If they keep red in the name that would ease the transition.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing other than WFT I could get down with is if they kept the numbers on the helmet and went with Bravehearts.

Same WFT logo, but replace Football Team on the bottom with Bravehearts.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course the name is going to be different but the colors matter. I rather have renegades or redwolves than Commanders. If they keep red in the name that would ease the transition.
a redwolf is not a redskin dead nor is a renegade . now everyone has reasons for their fandom , location , name, colors and other things . now if for you colors are all you need then thats ok . you arent wrong at all .

but for me i need more then that and names like WFT , DCFT or DCFC or burgundy and gold offer a better link to the past .but that 's me

most anything else is an expansion team that will have to earn my fandom like the wizards failed to do

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are quite frankly because...
The Skins are not leaving DC
The guardians did not leave Cleveland
The Wizards did not leave DC

The Kracken however, are a new NHL Expansion team in Seattle.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a redwolf is not a redskin dead nor is a renegade . now everyone has reasons for their fandom , location , name, colors and other things . now if for you colors are all you need then thats ok . you arent wrong at all .

but for me i need more then that and names like WFT , DCFT or DCFC or burgundy and gold offer a better link to the past .but that 's me

most anything else is an expansion team that will have to earn my fandom like the wizards failed to do

Its has already been pointed out that the name can't be Native American what so ever. Just accept that change and move on. I agree with you that WFT,DCFT, and DCFC are just bad. If the name has Red in it with the same colors the transition should be easier on the hardcore long time fans. Plus if the pinstripes are brought back on the top of the helmet that would do wonders in keeping the tradition. Right now Red Wolves is the top of my list.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO they need to go full 180 and change entire look. I'm talking name and uniform. It's time to go full out bad ass and change entire culture and possibly start a trend by other teams in the way uniforms look. We in the 21st century not 20th... time to leave old school behind. Other teams have changed their look but we have an opportunity to go one step further and really blow the doors off of people. New look new attitude new beginning. If they continue with the BS of getting rid of cheerleaders and introducing a high school look and name like the Federals and keep the same colors or some BS like that then it will be an opportunity wasted.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO they need to go full 180 and change entire look. I'm talking name and uniform. It's time to go full out bad ass and change entire culture and possibly start a trend by other teams in the way uniforms look. We in the 21st century not 20th... time to leave old school behind. Other teams have changed their look but we have an opportunity to go one step further and really blow the doors off of people. New look new attitude new beginning. If they continue with the BS of getting rid of cheerleaders and introducing a high school look and name like the Federals and keep the same colors or some BS like that then it will be an opportunity wasted.

Other than the Bucs and Titans what teams have drastically changed their unis and logos? I dont agree with you at all.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its has already been pointed out that the name can't be Native American what so ever. Just accept that change and move on. I agree with you that WFT,DCFT, and DCFC are just bad. If the name has Red in it with the same colors the transition should be easier on the hardcore long time fans. Plus if the pinstripes are brought back on the top of the helmet that would do wonders in keeping the tradition. Right now Red Wolves is the top of my list.
expansion team is what it is much like the guardians

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever they do I hope they get it right because we will be stuck with it for the rest of our lives.

I'm glad Jason is taking his time. Can't believe it took a year and a half for those in charge in Cleveland and all they could come up with was to slap two science fiction wings on the side of a baseball.