• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Washington Is Complete Trash

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having a top 10 pick won't help this team they will need several drafts to change and I don't see it happening

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you think this team is better then it is , then get pissed when they arent
It is better then it is and should have won today you act like a bullshit top 10 pick is going to change everything and then try to go I told you they would lose are you even a Washington fan you don't act like it

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is better then it is and should have won today you act like a bullshit top 10 pick is going to change everything and then try to go I told you they would lose are you even a Washington fan you don't act like it
I have said be patient this is an evaluation year . Never said a top ten does jack but it’s better then being a 6 win “ playoff team “

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The right top ten pick could make a difference.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Skins ain't shit and saying that doesn't mean I'm not a fan. It means I don't have any delusions, like so many other Skins fans, about who the Skins are. It means I didn't get a boner over the Skins beating a shitty ass Cowboys team. Homers will tickled pink if the Skins win a division with a 6-10 record. I think that shit would be embarrassing. Cuz homers have visions of the 7-9 Seahawks rollin the Saints in the playoffs with when Lynch went beast mode. There is no beast mode on the Skins. Homers think the Skins are improving because of some useless meaningless stats they picked up playing the Giants and Cowboys. That Sweat, Young, Payne and Allen are the next Butz, Grant, Manley and Mann. I think how can we have 3 #1 draft picks on the DL yet they give up 166 yards on 35 carries, let the Giants run for 12 first downs and hold the ball for over 36 minutes of the game. Led by Wayne freakin Gallman and Alfred Morris who's back in the NFL all of 2 weeks.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m an unabashed homie tho... lol.

Still like what I’m seeing, yesterday not so much. Sheesh.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alex is a great feel good story but he sucks as a QB.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope we can all agree that the remainder of this year is to focus on development of our younger players first. The playoffs are a pipe dream. This is all about preparing this team to be competitive next year and beyond.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope we can all agree that the remainder of this year is to focus on development of our younger players first. The playoffs are a pipe dream. This is all about preparing this team to be competitive next year and beyond.
I agree and think after the next game which AS has earned as a starting role...we should play DH to make absolutely sure we DONT want him and to showcase him for a decent trade if so. Tbh, with this crazy division and so many teams having FAIL games, even with a R&D outlook...we are still in the thick of it, lol.

And RR definitely thinks that. He said as much in yesterday’s Presser.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree and think after the next game which AS has earned as a starting role...we should play DH to make absolutely sure we DONT want him and to showcase him for a decent trade if so. Tbh, with this crazy division and so many teams having FAIL games, even with a R&D outlook...we are still in the thick of it, lol.

And RR definitely thinks that. He said as much in yesterday’s Presser.
I agree that DH should be playing. Clearly RR has seen something in DH that has made him punt on the kid. What, we may never know.

But lets be real. Alex Smith most likely won't make it out of the season unscathed. He has zero mobility anymore. Dwayne may have to play again as RR may not have any other choice when Alex goes down.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that DH should be playing. Clearly RR has seen something in DH that has made him punt on the kid. What, we may never know.

But lets be real. Alex Smith most likely won't make it out of the season unscathed. He has zero mobility anymore. Dwayne may have to play again as RR may not have any other choice when Alex goes down.
Zactly! That public spanking that RR gave DH is coming back to bite him. karma for unprofessionality.

In so far as AS, who knows...he actually surprised the shit out of me and looked like a completely different player after that disaster of a half vs the Rams. Sans the interceptions, the O was moving and looking better or at least as good as it was with Kyle.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think CDC will make it through the season and is a viable placeholder qb

He wouldn’t be out there if he couldn’t play

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed! All the reason more DH should be the starter from here on out. Simple logic.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with OP, I've been watching more Ravens games. The product each week is awful. And it's unlikely the skins will get another chance like this, when the division as a whole, is a joke. I'm not sure how i feel about releasing AP or benching Haskins so early. That's probably something that was discussed months ago. The defense is on the field way way too often and special teams continue to suck.