• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Washington Huskies @ Arizona State Sun Devils

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how multiple Washington fans said that even if we had won by one at Arizona State, Arizona State was bad enough that it meant we aren't good.

Does that make you the worst team ever?

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how multiple Washington fans said that even if we had won by one at Arizona State, Arizona State was bad enough that it meant we aren't good.

That must be the case... And you're a douchebag.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus man, try to realize that doesn't help anything...

As for Mamba's points, you may be right. Just when we think everything is headed in the right direction, this shit happens. Sark did a great job turning the program around from what it was, but we need to get past the mediocrity at some point... If this isn't the year, with the great start and experience on the team, when is?

Another thing I have been saying all year. Sark did as much as he could but I never saw him as the next step coach. he set the foundation and then started on something but someone else is needed to finish it off.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That must be the case... And you're a douchebag.

So Washington etiquette means that calling out a team when they lose because of a referee's mistake is cool, but calling out a team for getting their ass kicked makes you a douchebag?

During last year's preseason did you love Terrell Owens but call out Russell Wilson for being a douchebag? Just curious.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Washington etiquette means that calling out a team when they lose because of a referee's mistake is cool, but calling out a team for getting their ass kicked makes you a douchebag?

During last year's preseason did you love Terrell Owens but call out Russell Wilson for being a douchebag? Just curious.

No, I just think you're a douche...

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy the SEC got turned on its head today huh?

Missed all 4 in the pickem

It's been a beautiful day..lol. Wish I could've seen Johnny football AND auburn lose, but 1 is good. Also love seeing UGA, UF, and SCAR fall. With the way LSU is looking, I don't see anyone hanging with Alabama in this conference.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Asus defense is where it should be the talent is showing now. It just took us time to mold into the system if Wisky played us now we would hold you to under 100 yards rushing.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus man, try to realize that doesn't help anything...

The difference is that guy is a douche... You just hate Mamba because you think it makes you more of a fan or something.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference is that guy is a douche... You just hate Mamba because you think it makes you more of a fan or something.

That's one thing I don't get sometimes, being an adult and all. I hate certain teams but get along with fans of just about all the teams I can't stand.

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Feel free to worship Mamba....not me.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huskies have WSU, Cal and Colorado left on their schedule, all at home. Easy 3 wins there. 7 or 8 wins sounds about right at this point. :L

7 as usual. :L

Good god, this game really was the difference maker for our season and we couldn't get it done. Back to the Vegas bowl were we belong. To fail this badly, even on the road, with this roster of talent is just inexcusable. It's worse than Ty Willingham era low because the roster was in the toilet and we had no defense by 0-12. This has to be one of the worst losses I've ever witnessed by this team, period.

I'm just left speechless because up until today, I believed we were better, but we we're exposed for what we truly are today. 6-6 to 7-5 team. Nothing more.

And this is the kind of game that costs us recruits as well. It destroys a recruiting class. Who has faith now that the Huskies can be anything more than a perpetual 7-5 team? What's the selling point to recruits besides the education, facilities, and the few locals who are willing to overlook mediocrity to go to the school they grew up rooting for? How can anyone have faith in our coaching? If you were an 4-5 star recruit and your choices were schools like Oregon, UCLA, USC, Stanford, and ASU this year, why would you pick UW instead? What's the selling point?

No way in hell we land someone like a Shaq Thompson again. That's what really kills me about going 7-5 again this year. Message is out that's all we can do with a loaded roster like this. When Todd Graham at ASU is treating us like a blowup doll, after only being there 2 years, there is really nothing more to say. We're stuck in neutral as a program. No progress has been made in 3 years now.

And congrats to ASU. You proved your a vastly better team than us today and a true competitor for the PAC12 south this year. Your program is moving in the right direction. You proved it today.

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LMAO, it will be interesting to see if those idiots will have anything to say about that.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7 as usual. :L

Good god, this game really was the difference maker for our season and we couldn't get it done. Back to the Vegas bowl were we belong. To fail this badly, even on the road, with this roster of talent is just inexcusable. It's worse than Ty Willingham era low because the roster was in the toilet and we had no defense by 0-12. This has to be one of the worst losses I've ever witnessed by this team, period.

I'm just left speechless because up until today, I believed we were better, but we we're exposed for what we truly are today. 6-6 to 7-5 team. Nothing more.

And this is the kind of game that costs us recruits as well. It destroys a recruiting class. Who has faith now that the Huskies can be anything more than a perpetual 7-5 team? What's the selling point to recruits besides the education, facilities, and the few locals who are willing to overlook mediocrity to go to the school they grew up rooting for? How can anyone have faith in our coaching? If you were an 4-5 star recruit and your choices were schools like Oregon, UCLA, USC, Stanford, and ASU this year, why would you pick UW instead? What's the selling point?

No way in hell we land someone like a Shaq Thompson again. That's what really kills me about going 7-5 again this year. Message is out that's all we can do with a loaded roster like this. When Todd Graham at ASU is treating us like a blowup doll, after only being there 2 years, there is really nothing more to say. We're stuck in neutral as a program. No progress has been made in 3 years now.

And congrats to ASU. You proved your a vastly better team than us today and a true competitor for the PAC12 south this year. Your program is moving in the right direction. You proved it today.

If he (Sark) has any balls he would roll the dice and start Myles......