• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Washington Huskies @ Arizona State Sun Devils

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO, it will be interesting to see if those idiots will have anything to say about that.

I don't remember anyone saying winning by 1 wouldn't have been impressive because ASU sucks... I remember people making comments about it being a sloppy game for both teams, maybe those comments confused you. Also, I remember commenting on how ridiculous you guys were acting saying you would just pretend you didn't lose that game, and that you losing that game was completely the refs' fault.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But at the same time, we still have 5 more games of football to play this season and do what we can to keep our chins up and get some Ws.

To the other Huskies here. Don't take the troll bait from other teams posters. This is our deal. We just move on from here and finish the season as best we can.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But at the same time, we still have 5 more games of football to play this season and do what we can to keep our chins up and get some Ws.

To the other Huskies here. Don't take the troll bait from other teams posters. This is our deal. We just move on from here and finish the season as best we can.

What was with KP today hes usually sharp, the pass rush was good but not great.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You guys brought this upon yourselves with as much shit you all talked in pre season and ESPECIALLY after the Boise win.

It's the same old UW team. Enjoy 7 wins guys. Maybe you get 8 because you got a win early that you don't usually get.

At this rate I see UW losing to Oregon State and Wazzu wont be a walk in the park either.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys brought this upon yourselves with as much shit you all talked in pre season and ESPECIALLY after the Boise win.

It's the same old UW team. Enjoy 7 wins guys. Maybe you get 8 because you got a win early that you don't usually get.

At this rate I see UW losing to Oregon State and Wazzu wont be a walk in the park either.

Regent wasn't apart of it and hes a true fan. To take a whooping like that and to say what he just said means something. That deserves respect not trying to rip someone apart.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to ASU and their fans. Laid a good old fashioned ass whooping on the Huskies today. Good luck the rest of the season.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What a demorolizing loss. I wasn't able to watch the game (Pac-12 Network) but was trying to follow through game cast but was Keith Price just terrible today or was the o-line not giving him time? I won't even ask about the defense.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry Washington, I am sure sark has a great excuse to give you all on the reason of the loss and bad play.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a demorolizing loss. I wasn't able to watch the game (Pac-12 Network) but was trying to follow through game cast but was Keith Price just terrible today or was the o-line not giving him time? I won't even ask about the defense.

Cause we have Sutton and Bradford the best pass rushing duo in the nation.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was with KP today hes usually sharp, the pass rush was good but not great.

Just one of those house of horror games were you hit a wall and can't stop the train wreck. On paper, we're a much better team than this. We thought we were past games like this given our coaching talent and roster. But unfortunately, that about wrecks any chance of us making significant progress this year.

I'm not buying the whole thumb thing excuse with Price. He was ok passing last week. He just always has these type of games at least once or twice in him each year. It's his M.O., and I'm thankful it's his last year at UW. I appreciate all that he's done for this program, but I'm ready for him to leave because he's always got 1 or 2 of these performances in him per season.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just one of those house of horror games were you hit a wall and can't stop the train wreck. On paper, we're a much better team than this. We thought we were past games like this given our coaching talent and roster. But unfortunately, that about wrecks any chance of us making significant progress this year.

I'm not buying the whole thumb thing excuse with Price. He was ok passing last week. He just always has these type of games at least once or twice in him each year. It's his M.O., and I'm thankful it's his last year at UW. I appreciate all that he's done for this program, but I'm ready for him to leave because he's always got 1 or 2 of these performances in him per season.

Cheer up Regent. Papadakis on Fox Sports said earlier, "college football is not about who you lose to, its who you beat after you lose." True dat. Success is fleeting in CFB. No one could say anything good about ASU after Stanford made us look so bad and then we blew it against ND. Today, though, at your expense I'm afraid, one of the talking heads made the remark "I wouldn't want to play ASU at home if I were the Patriots.". How things do change so fast.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the fuck was UDUB still ranked after getting whipped by Oregon? That's about as bad as UF and UGA still being in the top 25....

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the fuck was UDUB still ranked after getting whipped by Oregon? That's about as bad as UF and UGA still being in the top 25....

Well, after getting whipped by ASU, they likely won't be tomorrow.

NativeWebfoot

Live to race-Race to live
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I'll bet UF and Georgia are still up in the top 20 along with all the rest of the top 15 ranked SEC teams that lost today. They can never get dropped completely out of the top 25 no matter how many losses or whether the losses were to unranked opponents that up until these upsets, were thought to be crappy teams. :lame:

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gg ASU.

Wish the same could be said about UW!

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We deserve to be dropped out of the Top 25 for that embarrassment today and will. ASU deserves to take our place at least 20th where we were. No arguments. We don't deserve the Top 25 for the rest of the season, even if we win our last 5 games and end up 9-3. That isn't happening anyway, but we are obviously not a Top25 team for 2013.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We deserve to be dropped out of the Top 25 for that embarrassment today and will. ASU deserves to take our place at least 20th where we were. No arguments. We don't deserve the Top 25 for the rest of the season, even if we win our last 5 games and end up 9-3. That isn't happening anyway, but we are obviously not a Top25 team for 2013.

Wow that sure is a different tune from 3 weeks ago. We tried telling the UW fanbase.