• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

washington has screwed the PAC-12

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best part is this tard has it marked down that Oregon is gonna move up at least 3 spots to 15 after an idle week. The only teams in the top 15 who look like they have a tough match up sure as fuck aren’t gonna fall below Oregon if they loose. LSU, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, all would stay in the top 15. Your best shot is Michigan losing to Maryland, and that gives you one spot. You’ll need all kinds of fuckery this weekend for Oregon to move up 3 spots.

Edit: okay, this is the second best part. The playoff thing is the best part. :laugh:

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your boy AG keeps posting case in points for my post.

UW whining is hurting the entire conference. This game gets slotted for the 12:30 kick but clearly should be a Primetime game.
If it got us this 12:30 spot against you merry band of fuckups, I’d say it helped the conference.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And wtf is wrong with a 12:30 kickoff time?
It's OD. He doesn't have to make sense. Usually it's way more fun when he doesn't.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your boy AG keeps posting case in points for my post.

UW whining is hurting the entire conference. This game gets slotted for the 12:30 kick but clearly should be a Primetime game.
If #2 UGA vs #5 LSU is a 3:30 game, you should consider yourselves lucky to be in the same timeframe.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like he's going to blow Corso in that photo....
That Game Day show reminds of the Today Show ... some idiots talking on mics and even more idiots jumping up and down with signs. What kind of no life fvck is going to hang out with a sign? Real fans are getting tanked before kickoff.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you guys serious? Maybe blind? fuskies likely win this weekend making this a top 15 team vs a top 10 team and winner is favorite to win the PAC-12. Not just the North, but the PAC-12, likely winning it with 1 loss. Making the winner of this game front runner to land in the CFP.

Stanford will take care of themselves, losses to fuskies and maybe 1 or 2 more losses. WElcome to the good, solid, but not great program of the Trees.

So with that, you're telling me you put this game on at 12:30PM!?!? and we still don't know if its aired on ABC or ESPN. They haven't decided. Terrible position for the conference. This game should be the Saturday night primetime game on FOX or ABC.

This game should be considered a college game day location.

But because Billy Bob Thorton had to go out there and run his mouth about the sports coverage of his football program the big wig networks are giving the fuskies a big LOL F U! In turn this hurts the entire conference, case in point games like this one.

At least UW is back to being a front runner for the CFP in your mind. We were out because of the auburn game just a week ago.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Game Day show reminds of the Today Show ... some idiots talking on mics and even more idiots jumping up and down with signs. What kind of no life fvck is going to hang out with a sign? Real fans are getting tanked before kickoff.

I’ll admit I do turn it on when I wake up on saturdays though. Without game day, and specifically Desmond Howard, I’d never know shit like Michigan is the favorite for the NC this year.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least UW is back to being a front runner for the CFP in your mind. We were out because of the auburn game just a week ago.

To be fair, he also has this in his mind :

ChipKelly7272727.jpg

So lets not get in his head......

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude I was going to go to one and hold a sign up reading " Sam Ponder come back, I promise I wont stick it in your hinnie anymore!"

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UW has no chance at all, but Oregon is the darling of college football and will be moved up because of their flashy and edgy uniforms.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He actually believe's his team is going to win and make the playoffs! :pound:

Never mind the fact the Ducks still face Arizona ( how many times have the Cats up ended the quack attack)

Plus Uncle Chip comes home, is only win of the year could be against the team that canned him!

Oregon did not fire Chip. :L

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you guys serious? Maybe blind? fuskies likely win this weekend making this a top 15 team vs a top 10 team and winner is favorite to win the PAC-12. Not just the North, but the PAC-12, likely winning it with 1 loss. Making the winner of this game front runner to land in the CFP.

Stanford will take care of themselves, losses to fuskies and maybe 1 or 2 more losses. WElcome to the good, solid, but not great program of the Trees.

So with that, you're telling me you put this game on at 12:30PM!?!? and we still don't know if its aired on ABC or ESPN. They haven't decided. Terrible position for the conference. This game should be the Saturday night primetime game on FOX or ABC.

This game should be considered a college game day location.

But because Billy Bob Thorton had to go out there and run his mouth about the sports coverage of his football program the big wig networks are giving the fuskies a big LOL F U! In turn this hurts the entire conference, case in point games like this one.

it will be top 20 vs top 10 Oregon will not be top 15

Stanford needs to lose 2 and besides Washington I dont know who else you see that happening to

1230 is always better than 730 at night

It probably is considered but there are bigger games else where between higher ranked teams

No it doesnt. being on in the day helps and it doesnt matter what network its on ABC or ESPN because its not on secluded Pac 12 its not on FS1 or CBS sports which most people cant find.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stanford needs to lose 2 and besides Washington I dont know who else you see that happening to

It probably is considered but there are bigger games else where between higher ranked teams

No it doesnt. being on in the day helps and it doesnt matter what network its on ABC or ESPN because its not on secluded Pac 12 its not on FS1 or CBS sports which most people cant find.
You're ruining a perfectly good OD melt down thread.

Asshole.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stanford will choke to someone they are suppose to beat. It's Stanford.

I am not saying this game should be played at 7:30, I am saying this game should be in the 5:15 timeslot, ABC's and FOX's primetime.

Don't know where the bigger games are for that weekend? There may be 3 big games that Saturday, with Oregon/uw being one of them.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FURTHERMORE; Oregon vs Stanford ABC Primetime game rated one of the highest CFB games of the season at date of that game. Oregon draws. National brand.

Again more mind boggling this one will be sandwiched in the 12:30 kickoff slot.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FURTHERMORE; Oregon vs Stanford ABC Primetime game rated one of the highest CFB games of the season at date of that game. Oregon draws. National brand.

:spit:

The only reason that game drew is word got around about the epic meltdown/comeback brewing. Even I switched over from the UW game.

Congratulations. :pound:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:nono: Wrong ratings went up after the Ducks fumbled on the 1 and Stanford came back to make it one of the best come backs ever....