• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Washington Football Team News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am lost, I must have taken a left when I should have gone right. :scratch:
lol

likely we are posting at cross purposes

to sum up my thinking:

1) Danny Bad, FO terrible for a long time

2) Skins losing 3 current Head Coaches is definitely partly due to FO idiocy and Danny Boy, but it must be viewed with context, see posts #1656 and #1654

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Sportster 72

These are yet more context points. That is the only point i was trying to make

Danny Boy and his work environment remains the biggest issue for our team

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Kyle would have never in a million years worked with Bruce Allen after they fired his dad 2. LaFleur wasn’t close to ready to being a HC 3. McVay said he would’ve turned down a HC offer from Washington Good stuff, Adam.

I agree with the above ... there was talk when Mike first came here and probably during Griffin's first year that Kyle was being talked about as a HC. I remember because I was thinking ... "Oh no Mike, retire .... I want your son Kyle to be the HC." Of course Dan and Robert had their big feud with the Shanahan's. Yes it took Kyle a couple of years to recover from that debacle but he had the chops all along.

Remember McVay and LaFleur were brought in by the Shanahan's ... no way was either going to become HC after the shit show with Dan, Bruce and Robert.

McVay was ready earlier than I thought. I figured him for a couple of more years before getting a job and Lafleur probably none of us knew. Matt is 39-9 in three years with Green Bay. Yes I know he has Rodgers, that is still damned good not to mention all that crap with Aaron last year.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Kyle would have never in a million years worked with Bruce Allen after they fired his dad 2. LaFleur wasn’t close to ready to being a HC 3. McVay said he would’ve turned down a HC offer from Washington Good stuff, Adam.

I agree with the above ... there was talk when Mike first came here and probably during Griffin's first year that Kyle was being talked about as a HC. I remember because I was thinking ... "Oh no Mike, retire .... I want your son Kyle to be the HC." Of course Dan and Robert had their big feud with the Shanahan's. Yes it took Kyle a couple of years to recover from that debacle but he had the chops all along.

Remember McVay and LaFleur were brought in by the Shanahan's ... no way was either going to become HC after the shit show with Dan, Bruce and Robert.

McVay was ready earlier than I thought. I figured him for a couple of more years before getting a job and Lafleur probably none of us knew. Matt is 39-9 in three years with Green Bay. Yes I know he has Rodgers, that is still damned good not to mention all that crap with Aaron last year.
Exactly!

Wasn't Mcvays connection thru his dad and Brucifers relationship from His Tampa time? Thought McVay was there first and BA would have been on board with the Shanahans bringing him in

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When Rodgers leaves you will see how good LaFleur is, just watch. None of these guys were ready in 2013 and Kyle wasn't getting hired after daddy got fired. Bad timing all around as usual for this organization and a continued bad owner who cannot get out of his own way. Man has this fan base suffered through having assumed a terrible owner. We must continue to endure until he sells or we die first.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bobby 3 Sticks is an odd bird... acts like a scorned lover with regards to this team

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams just trying to give game away

Status
Not open for further replies.