• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Washington Football Team News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ron said they are watching QBs that are coming out this year. Of course he won't say he likes one over another. He also said they are watching NFL QBs but he is not allowed to comment on that due to league rules.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am waiting on a rash of COVID positive WTF players.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll probably be all-pro for the next 8 years. That seems to be how it works out for former WTF kickers.
Yep. That weather and field will help. Happy for him.

Irony is Chargers released their guy for missing 2 extra points and a field goal...

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I came back to MD from NY in 2005 my brother had gone to work for the Redskins along with some of his friends he grew up with. Most left except for one. Most didn't like working for Dan. My brother hated Vinny. I think back every time I see a cheerleader story to a woman I went to HS with. She had two daughters that were on the cheerleader squad then and for the next two or three years I often wonder if that scum bag tried to get those two young women to undress. I remember my brother got tickets to a concert for us when my dad and his wife came up to visit. Cooley was outside of our skybox hitting on one of the cheerleaders. Not saying he was doing anything wrong. His first wife and he were just divorcing. He married that cheerleader. Things that make you say "hmmmm?"

Cooley was pretty well hooked up by Snyder. When all the crap went down he did not keep his job as color analyst. Lost his radio job. Things that make you say "hmmmm?" I know he was nice to my brother and nephews when they were young HS football players sending gloves and other things to them.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember that Gano cost the Redskins at least two games with missed kicks against the Cowboys. He missed others too, I could not wait until the cut him .... go figure.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember that Gano cost the Redskins at least two games with missed kicks against the Cowboys. He missed others too, I could not wait until the cut him .... go figure.
We are the get right team for players leaving the team as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.