• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Was JR a.....

Was JR (as a Flyer)........

• Great

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Very Good

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Good

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Not so Good

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Stinky

• Other

• Total voters

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stupidly allowed myself to join a discussion at the swamp. If Tox wants to neg rep me, then I deserve it. The subject just pissed me off. Apparently, JR claimed that Roman Cechmanik(sp) quit on the team during the playoffs.

I dont think JR should be calling anyone out from the teams he played on. He came in with alot of hype that I dont think he lived up to. He lead the team 2 years in points with something like 63 and 57. Not what I would call great in any way. He had 4 great years with the Hawks and 2 very good ones with the Coyotes. I think he was mediocre with us at best and did not earn the right to call out a teammate. So I am wondering if I am crazy or just getting old and losing my memory (Not the poll:rolleyes:).

So was JR a great Flyer?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I saw the thread when I stopped by after getting frustrated with the Phillies board. Good for that point in his career, with a spectacular dagger driven into the Leafs' hearts after Kapanen got blasted by Darcy Tucker.

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I saw the thread when I stopped by after getting frustrated with the Phillies board. Good for that point in his career, with a spectacular dagger driven into the Leafs' hearts after Kapanen got blasted by Darcy Tucker.

lol what happend on the phillies board,i could use a good laugh :D

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
lol what happend on the phillies board,i could use a good laugh :D

There's some jackass who posts 30 threads a day about how much better the Phillies are than the Braves. Braves posters can't figure out that he's trolling them or how to ignore him, so they come rushing in posting stats and links and arguing with the jackass.

The board eventually gets all crapped up with threads started by the jackass followed by 40 replies to every thread by Braves fans.

Everyone goes to bed and the whole cycle repeats itself the next day. Lather, rinse, troll, repeat.

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Didn't see it, but JR isn't the first player to claim ROman quit on the team. THerien has mentioned it. And another player said that he had already bought plane tickets to go back home for after the 1st round of the playoffs one year.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great - leader on and off the ice.

Not so good - I didn't really dig his over the top mouth and "look at me!" attitude too much.

Great - Not so good = Good.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i participated in that shit discussion as well and i'm right with you chy, never LOVED the guy, always thought he'd be just as content with losing as long as the camera's were on him all the time.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is that it is never a discussion. Some asshole has a love interest in Jr. and now he was a great Flyers. He may have been a great player, but not a great Flyer. And I really don't give a shit what he did when he wasn't a Flyer.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is that it is never a discussion. Some asshole has a love interest in Jr. and now he was a great Flyers. He may have been a great player, but not a great Flyer. And I really don't give a shit what he did when he wasn't a Flyer.

lol I read that thread a little while ago.

I think I'll post another recruitment thread over there and get a few of those turds here so you guys can rip them apart.

Just kidding. Fuck that shit. :cool:

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really like him. He was good, but I kind of think he is a dick. (Pussy crying)

Oh, and the Leafs are still yet to play 1 second of playoffs after the lockout.