• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Was Jerry In Charge of Closing the Blinds Or Curtains?

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was Jerry Jones the one who made the decision of leaving the curtains open at the end of the stadium?
How many passes were dropped, because WRs couldn't see the ball?
I take it for granted, there still are curtains at the end of the stadium.....There used to be.
The 1.5 billion dollar shopping mall, ought to have tinted glass.

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was Jerry Jones the one who made the decision of leaving the curtains open at the end of the stadium?
How many passes were dropped, because WRs couldn't see the ball?
I take it for granted, there still are curtains at the end of the stadium.....There used to be.
The 1.5 billion dollar shopping mall, ought to have tinted glass.

Are is there something there to cover it or nothing at all and he just keeps it up?

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish Jerry would meet his maker already.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dak Prescott played very well.

He was very calm and composed out there.

You Dallas people are lucky and I wish your team the best except against the Raiders and Seahawks.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not the reason we lost but it's just utterly retarded. Till death do we part. You are supposed to do everything you can to ensure you have a homefield advantage. Which is why every home game is important and why you need to win them. Yet not with the Dallas Cowboys where road fans make more noise than our own fans, where road teams feel more comfortable playing in our building than we do, and where we get undone by the sun in our own fucking stadium.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I recall correctly the "curtains" must be open or closed before kickoff Per the NFL and cant be changed till the game is over

It gets worse when daylight savings time is over and we have a home game on a sunny day

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not the reason we lost but it's just utterly retarded. Till death do we part. You are supposed to do everything you can to ensure you have a homefield advantage. Which is why every home game is important and why you need to win them. Yet not with the Dallas Cowboys where road fans make more noise than our own fans, where road teams feel more comfortable playing in our building than we do, and where we get undone by the sun in our own fucking stadium.

I think it is an advantage. With a lack luster pass rush and Eli Manning, OBJ,etc coming to town , I'm doing anything I can to affect there passing game. I don't think the plan was for Dak to be the one throwing 45 times.