• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Warriors vs Rockets Friday December 13th

MullinsMagic421

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tip-off is at 7:30.

Here's a practice interview from earlier today to get you started.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNj0itqVTEI]Practice Interviews: Jackson, Bogut and Iguodala - 12/12/13 - YouTube[/ame]

Riders Radio:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie2dYpZnf_0]Stephen Curry Mix 2013 - Long Run - YouTube[/ame]

More to come.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rockets are coming off a bruising loss to Portland last night. Dubs should be able to pull away from a tired Rockets team in the 4th quarter.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Poole's breakdown

My personal keys are

1) Keep Turnovers under 10 , when we atleast get shots on goal, we force the other team to work harder

2) Start Strong, finish strong. Come back wins at home are nice, blowouts are better

3) Besides Green, will anyone step up from the bench? Speights, Nedo, Armstrong, Baze, Douglas?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep running at them. The Rockets'll wear down in the 4th.

_so_money_

Dubmaster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to see them not sleepwalk through the first half again, digging a 15+ point hole that they need a minor miracle to come back from. That has to stop. Will be interesting to see how many minutes Green gets, and which of them come at Lee's expense.

_so_money_

Dubmaster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With us not having a legit backup center, it's imperitive that Bogut does not waste any fouls on silly things: moving screens, reach-ins, etc. And if someone else gets beat, he needs not could to stop a layup. Which is a very hard thing to avoid. On the flip side, Howard can be susceptible to foul trouble as well, so the Warriors need to send guys at him from all angles. If they can get Howard sitting on the bench, I like their chances a lot better.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rockets are coming off a bruising loss to Portland last night. Dubs should be able to pull away from a tired Rockets team in the 4th quarter.

Oops. :L

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah this team is only decent without iggy. Get well soon andre!

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another late 4th quarter collapse. What a surprise! The team cannot get it done in the clutch.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You simply cannot give up 36th points in the 4th quarter at home; cannot do it.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the last one minute and sixteen seconds the Warriors gave up 13 points; 13!!

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Poole's breakdown

My personal keys are

1) Keep Turnovers under 10 , when we atleast get shots on goal, we force the other team to work harder

2) Start Strong, finish strong. Come back wins at home are nice, blowouts are better

3) Besides Green, will anyone step up from the bench? Speights, Nedo, Armstrong, Baze, Douglas?

A) 18 Turnovers

B) I believe the Dubs started strong, played with energy most of the night, but just didn't execute.

The HB fast break where he went 1v1 vs Harden and threw the ball away basically summed up the night for me.

C) D. Green normally is a difference maker out there, they mentioned on the broadcast the other day, he's a +95 overall when on the floor this year. Last night he was -11, thanks in part to the "flag foul" he was called for against Harden.

There was a Speights sighting last night. He was aggressive, and engaged. 16 mins, 16 pts, 9 boards, setting good screens for the smalls.

Your Hilton Armstrong stat line of the night? 4 mins, 2 pts, 3 boards. Is he the new JO, I don't think so.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummmmmm the Flagrant foul was a flagrant he closed lined him it doesn't matter if he sold it because every player in the league would sell that to make sure the right call was made. That was a stupid play by the Warriors.

JustOneDennisBergkamp

Gunner for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did the Warriors lose last night? An unholy combination of torrid three-point shooting by Houston and the boneheaded play of the Hash Brothers, who went through another game in what appeared to be a stoned haze. If those two players were as mentally tough as, let's say, Draymond Green, this team would be realizing its vast potential.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did the Warriors lose last night? An unholy combination of torrid three-point shooting by Houston and the boneheaded play of the Hash Brothers, who went through another game in what appeared to be a stoned haze. If those two players were as mentally tough as, let's say, Draymond Green, this team would be realizing its vast potential.

Curry has more mental lapses than any other good player in the league and Thompson has just disappeared in the last few games. But to me, the real reason they continually fall apart at the end of games is because Jackson does not coach. There seems to be no offensive or defensive strategy employed.

JustOneDennisBergkamp

Gunner for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry has more mental lapses than any other good player in the league and Thompson has just disappeared in the last few games. But to me, the real reason they continually fall apart at the end of games is because Jackson does not coach. There seems to be no offensive or defensive strategy employed.
Curry should keep that mouthpiece in his mouth where it belongs. He's a flow player who at times likes to go into a trance-like state. He's not even close to being a heady floor general. He needs to simply grow the fuck up.