• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

warriors: bring lebron james to golden state !!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
trade curry and duran, to bring the greatest basketball player to golden state, warriors would have a 10 year dynasty if they did this !!!

While they're at it, they should also sign James Harden. Then, they can borrow Mr. Peabody's way back machine and go back and get prime Jordan, prime Magic and Bird, prime Kareem and prime Pistol Pete Maravich (he'd be so fun in the Warriors system).

That would be so epic if they did that. They could rule the NBA forever. :yes:

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While they're at it, they should also sign James Harden. Then, they can borrow Mr. Peabody's way back machine and go back and get prime Jordan, prime Magic and Bird, prime Kareem and prime Pistol Pete Maravich (he'd be so fun in the Warriors system).

That would be so epic if they did that. They could rule the NBA forever. :yes:

They would rule the NBA forever, especially if you could keep going back in time and replacing your aging versions of those players.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Knicks suck, and as soon as Lebron leaves the Cavs will suck again, until they can grow their own lebron again..
LeBron James Jr......just gotta wait it out....lol

seriously though- I like Porzinigis a lot and its a shame he got such a serious injury.

Knicks should just tank the hell out of it next year for one more year- let Porzingis get healthy slowly, develop Nkiltiana and this years draft pick, let some of the bad money expire and then really go after it the summer after this summer.

I think next year will be a bad year for the knicks, but the following year there will be hope and light at the end of the tunnel.

LUNCHBOX

LOGIC
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron James Jr......just gotta wait it out....lol

seriously though- I like Porzinigis a lot and its a shame he got such a serious injury.

Knicks should just tank the hell out of it next year for one more year- let Porzingis get healthy slowly, develop Nkiltiana and this years draft pick, let some of the bad money expire and then really go after it the summer after this summer.

I think next year will be a bad year for the knicks, but the following year there will be hope and light at the end of the tunnel.
They are gonna suck for several years ( at least 2 more ).....

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are gonna suck for several years ( at least 2 more ).....
i agree- this next year is going to be brutal with porzingis missing substantial time, but after that they will still be bad but at least there will be hope....

i still cant believe they gave Tim Hardaway Jr. a premium contract like that.

the other thing is- besides Porzingis and Ntiilkinia- if he works out- is just i dont see a whole lot there.

draft pick this summer---- draft pick next summer, Porzingis, Ntilikinia, and hopefully some cap space 2 years from now --- at least its a plan i guess.

I wonder if LeBron leaves if the Cavs will just tear it all down to the studs or if they will ride out the roster with Love, TT, JR, Hood, Hill etc....really isnt a good way to get rid of TT, JR, Hill.

they could move Love for a couple interesting pieces- esp. if they took bad money back. JR is basically expiring next year so he wouldnt be impossible to move. TT with 2 years about 36M left aint going anywhere. Hill with 2 years 37M aint going anywhere.

I bet someone would take Korver....someone might take Clarkson.

LUNCHBOX

LOGIC
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree- this next year is going to be brutal with porzingis missing substantial time, but after that they will still be bad but at least there will be hope....

i still cant believe they gave Tim Hardaway Jr. a premium contract like that.

the other thing is- besides Porzingis and Ntiilkinia- if he works out- is just i dont see a whole lot there.

draft pick this summer---- draft pick next summer, Porzingis, Ntilikinia, and hopefully some cap space 2 years from now --- at least its a plan i guess.

I wonder if LeBron leaves if the Cavs will just tear it all down to the studs or if they will ride out the roster with Love, TT, JR, Hood, Hill etc....really isnt a good way to get rid of TT, JR, Hill.

they could move Love for a couple interesting pieces- esp. if they took bad money back. JR is basically expiring next year so he wouldnt be impossible to move. TT with 2 years about 36M left aint going anywhere. Hill with 2 years 37M aint going anywhere.

I bet someone would take Korver....someone might take Clarkson.

--KP6 out anywhere from now until Xmas at the earliest and June the latest ( not good )

-- Agreed on Hardaway contract...they bid against themselves. Now in a void without the contract I like him as your third guy and he plays defense.

-- Kanter if he does not opt out I like , and Trey Burke really played well down the back end of the season, and he is only 26. Those might be the only 2 pieces to be optimistic about, based on age and time horizon.

--Draft picks....as lousy as the season has been , and according to the pink pong balls we should pick around 9 ( what a kick in the balls ). They need a 3 and D guy , and I expect Mikhail Bridges from Villanova around then.

--As far as the Cavs, Lesnake as great as he is really is holding the franchise hostage, and if he leaves, I dont like one player on the roster. They have too many aging vets making huge money based on GM lebrons meddlings. They need to tear it down, but at least they have the Brooklyn pick ( should be before the Knicks ...sigh).

--I dont see anyone lining up to take on those contracts ...I think Loves rep has been diminished , and based on him always being hurt and a defensive liability, I cant see teams lining up for him. He has a skill in that he can hit the 3 and board , but on D he is too slow for 4's and not big enough for 5's. JR is a head case. I know this as much as you do ( even though he played really well in game 1 ). TT got paid and now he has the Kardashian stench on him. Makes a lot of maney but does not perform...

Just my take...Huge game 1 win for the Cavs and as much as I hate Lebitch, he is playing out of his mind, and just might drag the Cavs to the finals again

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
--KP6 out anywhere from now until Xmas at the earliest and June the latest ( not good )

-- Agreed on Hardaway contract...they bid against themselves. Now in a void without the contract I like him as your third guy and he plays defense.

-- Kanter if he does not opt out I like , and Trey Burke really played well down the back end of the season, and he is only 26. Those might be the only 2 pieces to be optimistic about, based on age and time horizon.

--Draft picks....as lousy as the season has been , and according to the pink pong balls we should pick around 9 ( what a kick in the balls ). They need a 3 and D guy , and I expect Mikhail Bridges from Villanova around then.

--As far as the Cavs, Lesnake as great as he is really is holding the franchise hostage, and if he leaves, I dont like one player on the roster. They have too many aging vets making huge money based on GM lebrons meddlings. They need to tear it down, but at least they have the Brooklyn pick ( should be before the Knicks ...sigh).

--I dont see anyone lining up to take on those contracts ...I think Loves rep has been diminished , and based on him always being hurt and a defensive liability, I cant see teams lining up for him. He has a skill in that he can hit the 3 and board , but on D he is too slow for 4's and not big enough for 5's. JR is a head case. I know this as much as you do ( even though he played really well in game 1 ). TT got paid and now he has the Kardashian stench on him. Makes a lot of maney but does not perform...

Just my take...Huge game 1 win for the Cavs and as much as I hate Lebitch, he is playing out of his mind, and just might drag the Cavs to the finals again
say worst case scenario happens and LeBron leaves

if the Cavs went to a team like Portland and said-- we will take back Evan Turner's terrible deal and you take Love- the Cavs would be able to extract some pretty nice assets out of it.

the Suns would be interested and give something for him- hed be perfect there and they have some young players/picks and some dead money to send back.........Shit, if the Lakers strike out on FA's I bet theyd have interest in Love......I bet the Wizards could have some interest.

The Cavs would def. be able to move Love and land some assets.

Korver with 2 years 14M on his deal- I bet a contender would find some value there.

Jr Smith has a 2 year deal but the 2nd year is mostly un-guaranteed so he is basically expiring...if the Cavs took back some bad long term money they could move him and prob pick up an asset.

The 2 guys that would be very very hard to move are George Hill and Tristan since each makes about 18 a year for 2 more years.

As far as decent young talent the Cavs have- of course they have the Brooklyn pick, Nance Jr., Clarkson, Osman, Hood. Some decent pieces to start out with- and all are young.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

if the Cavs went to a team like Portland and said-- we will take back Evan Turner's terrible deal and you take Love- the Cavs would be able to extract some pretty nice assets out of it.

the Suns would be interested and give something for him- hed be perfect there and they have some young players/picks and some dead money to send back.........Shit, if the Lakers strike out on FA's I bet theyd have interest in Love......I bet the Wizards could have some interest.

What the Cavs can get for him will be determined by how far his stock has fallen and how far he can get it back up during these playoffs.

Depending on how much they had to give up. I could see the Lakers taking a look at Love. I think he'd fit better in LA's offense than the Cavs.

Lebron is ballcentric and even though he shares the ball willingly, it still results in the number of shots Love gets being inconsistent. He's a rhythm shooter. It's hard to get a rhythm when your attempts are inconsistent. Similar to Bosh in Miami with Lebron and D-Wade.

With the way the Lakers move the ball and Lonzo being pass first, second and sometimes 3rd, his number of touches would likely be more consistent.

Last edited:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the Cavs can get for him will be determined by how far his stock has fallen and how far he can get it back up during these playoffs.
well Love did suffer the hand injury and htat can explain his shooting to a certain extent

the guy has been an all star the last 2 years and has shown he can still be just about that 20 and 10 guy-- while still being an excellent passer, and one of the best big man shooters to ever play.

Teams would not being going all Kawhi for him---- but he would be a real difference maker in a lot of places. The Suns with Booker I think would be a very very interesting location and fit.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well Love did suffer the hand injury and htat can explain his shooting to a certain extent

the guy has been an all star the last 2 years and has shown he can still be just about that 20 and 10 guy-- while still being an excellent passer, and one of the best big man shooters to ever play.

Teams would not being going all Kawhi for him---- but he would be a real difference maker in a lot of places. The Suns with Booker I think would be a very very interesting location and fit.

I agree. Was adding to that post when you quoted it.

I definitely don't think that Love has suddenly forgotten how to play. I think he'd thrive on a team where he gets more consistent touches. It seems that the whole time he's been in Cleveland, when there's a concerted effort (usually made by Lebron) to get him going, especially early in the game, he usually responds with a good performance.

LUNCHBOX

LOGIC
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Korver with 2 years 14M on his deal- I bet a contender would find some value there.

Jr Smith has a 2 year deal but the 2nd year is mostly un-guaranteed so he is basically expiring...if the Cavs took back some bad long term money they could move him and prob pick up an asset.

The 2 guys that would be very very hard to move are George Hill and Tristan since each makes about 18 a year for 2 more years.

As far as decent young talent the Cavs have- of course they have the Brooklyn pick, Nance Jr., Clarkson, Osman, Hood. Some decent pieces to start out with- and all are young.
As much as I dont really like Kevin Love's game

Its still

Kevin Love > Evan Turner.......IMO....If the Lakers are smart, they are already set at the 4 Randle and keep him if they strike out ....also with Playoff P's dismal showing, im not sure the Lakers would want him either...Dont shoot me DJ

LUNCHBOX

LOGIC
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Depending on how much they had to give up. I could see the Lakers taking a look at Love. I think he'd fit better in LA's offense than the Cavs.

Lebron is ballcentric and even though he shares the ball willingly, it still results in the number of shots Love gets being inconsistent. He's a rhythm shooter. It's hard to get a rhythm when your attempts are inconsistent. Similar to Bosh in Miami with Lebron and D-Wade.

With the way the Lakers move the ball and Lonzo being pass first, second and sometimes 3rd, his number of touches would likely be more consistent.
Thats a good point....But I just see Love getting eaten alive by the big men out west

LUNCHBOX

LOGIC
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Knicks 9th Pick, French Frankie, and 2020 first for Kawhi?

Just throwing that out there.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebrons never gonna leave Cleveland, are you crazy?
If LeBron is going to win 2/3 more NBA championships, then yes he will have to leave Cleveland.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I dont really like Kevin Love's game

Its still

Kevin Love > Evan Turner.......IMO....If the Lakers are smart, they are already set at the 4 Randle and keep him if they strike out ....also with Playoff P's dismal showing, im not sure the Lakers would want him either...Dont shoot me DJ

If the Lakers strike out in FA or only land 1 max guy, I think they will match whatever Randle is offered within reason.

PG's issue in the playoffs was Westbrook. It's hard to play with a guy who won't pass and let you get into a rhythm offensively. With the Lakers, PG would be in a system that fits him perfectly.