• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warriors are winning the title

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anything's possible.

I'm sure it happens in every sport. Even in my beloved baseball, you see guys who pretend to get hit when they didn't so they can take a base. I just don't like any of it - even when an Indian does it. I see it as a form of cheating.

Word.

It is cheating. No question. Most professional athletes will cheat to win. Always have. Always will. The only thing that stops them is the risk of punishment.

If you ain't cheatin' you ain't trying.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is cheating. No question. Most professional athletes will cheat to win. Always have. Always will. The only thing that stops them is the risk of punishment.

If you ain't cheatin' you ain't trying.

dammit, you beat me to that old quote...:lol:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That he does. The Indians own him, though. Career ERA of 2.96, vs CLE it's 4.07 in a 110 inning sample.

The White Sox dropped the ball on trading that shitbag Quintana and his 6.00 ERA...I didnt want the Yankees to give up a haul for him this winter, i never thought they would, but than god they didnt

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The White Sox dropped the ball on trading that shitbag Quintana and his 6.00 ERA...I didnt want the Yankees to give up a haul for him this winter, i never thought they would, but than god they didnt

As much as I hate saying this, I think Cashman and his group are a whole lot sharper than they're given credit for. Sure, they built a lot of their recent legacy on spending a shitton of money, but there are plenty of teams that have tried that and none that had the sustained success that the Yankees did. Now that advantage is being mitigated (not the ability to spend, but the players worth spending on), they're shifting their strategy and they still have the resources to put any team's lights out in the FA market if they want to. It's scary to me.

A lot like the Cubs. Rich teams with strong farm systems and deep pockets make my penis shrink.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I hate saying this, I think Cashman and his group are a whole lot sharper than they're given credit for. Sure, they built a lot of their recent legacy on spending a shitton of money, but there are plenty of teams that have tried that and none that had the sustained success that the Yankees did. Now that advantage is being mitigated (not the ability to spend, but the players worth spending on), they're shifting their strategy and they still have the resources to put any team's lights out in the FA market if they want to. It's scary to me.

A lot like the Cubs. Rich teams with strong farm systems and deep pockets make my penis shrink.

Yeah, the most impressive thing to me is that they never bottomed out during this "Re-Build".....Never a season under .500, stayed mostly competitive while they waited out some ill advised ugly contracts.......I hope they stick to the plan, I hate Gerritt Cole, think he's overrated and this city would eat him alive...So hope they stick to their guns, protect their prospects, shoot for a mid rotation starter this summer, rather than the big Ace type, and continue on the course they set with the youngens

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thread Hijacked

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Along those lines, I love that the Red Sox got the wildly overrated Dave Dombrowski to head their front office. Yeah, yeah, the Tigers won the AL Central four straight years. What most people don't realize that most of those years the ALc was literally a historically shitty division and the Tigers usually only won by a game or two. They were also significantly outspending their divisional peers.

He left the Tigers with an aging, WAY overpriced team, a shit farm system and no titles. Honestly, as an Indians fan, I hated to see him leave Detroit, but if he had to take his non-talent elsewhere, I suppose Boston is as good as any place.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the most impressive thing to me is that they never bottomed out during this "Re-Build".....Never a season under .500, stayed mostly competitive while they waited out some ill advised ugly contracts.......I hope they stick to the plan, I hate Gerritt Cole, think he's overrated and this city would eat him alive...So hope they stick to their guns, protect their prospects, shoot for a mid rotation starter this summer, rather than the big Ace type, and continue on the course they set with the youngens

Absolutely about the rebuild.

Again, I hate to say this, but I would be surprised if they make any stupid moves from here. Sure, they might make mistakes -- even the best GMs do -- but I think they've got their strategy dialed in.

With that, I'm done saying complimentary things about the dick-sniffing Yankees. Fuck them.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Along those lines, I love that the Red Sox got the wildly overrated Dave Dombrowski to head their front office. Yeah, yeah, the Tigers won the AL Central four straight years. What most people don't realize that most of those years the ALc was literally a historically shitty division and the Tigers usually only won by a game or two. They were also significantly outspending their divisional peers.

He left the Tigers with an aging, WAY overpriced team, a shit farm system and no titles. Honestly, as an Indians fan, I hated to see him leave Detroit, but if he had to take his non-talent elsewhere, I suppose Boston is as good as any place.

Red Sox have gone from the best farm system in baseball, to 2 prospects in the Top 100, and smart money is on those 2 being gone for a quick fix this summer......Moncada turned into Sale, so that could work out, but this is what he does......Another couple of ringless years, DD will get canned, and that organization depth wise will be left in shambles like the Tigers......For the record, I thought $217 for Price was insane also, considering his awful postseason track record that continued last year....When youre a team expected to play in the postseason every season, you dont give $217 mill to a guy that is allergic to it

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely about the rebuild.

Again, I hate to say this, but I would be surprised if they make any stupid moves from here. Sure, they might make mistakes -- even the best GMs do -- but I think they've got their strategy dialed in.

With that, I'm done saying complimentary things about the dick-sniffing Yankees. Fuck them.

0.jpg

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, I thought $217 for Price was insane also, considering his awful postseason track record that continued last year....When youre a team expected to play in the postseason every season, you dont give $217 mill to a guy that is allergic to it

This.

Between his atrocious postseason history and the Indians' ownership of Sale, if the Tribe make the postseason this year, I'd be as happy about a Red Sox matchup as any other.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are those both Yankees fans? Why's the dude with a mohawk having the A-Rod fan smell his elbow? Kind of creepy.

On Youtube.....Sox fan puts on Yankee jersey in Boston as a "social experiment", and gets beat up all over Boston........Its all set up, Ive been to Boston a million times with my Yankee shit, and no one ever said a word beside a few Yankees suck

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On Youtube.....Sox fan puts on Yankee jersey in Boston as a "social experiment", and gets beat up all over Boston........Its all set up, Ive been to Boston a million times with my Yankee shit, and no one ever said a word beside a few Yankees suck

Ah. In another life, I was a pretty big Red Sox fan and I'd try to catch a Yankees/Sox game in Fenway every year. There were always Yankees fans and I never saw any fights. One of the most fun games I've ever been at was one of those where a couple of Yankees fans who were skilled shit talking give-and-take sat next to me. We had a blast taking shit and cracking up the whole game.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah. In another life, I was a pretty big Red Sox fan and I'd try to catch a Yankees/Sox game in Fenway every year. There were always Yankees fans and I never saw any fights. One of the most fun games I've ever been at was one of those where a couple of Yankees fans who were skilled shit talking give-and-take sat next to me. We had a blast taking shit and cracking up the whole game.

We have a bar across the street from Yankee Stadium (family) and when the Red Sox fans come in, we never have a problem.....Cask and Flaggon is a bar accross from Fenway that doesnt allow Yankee fans in.....Fags.......Pre-Marriage, we used to love banging all the Boston chicks that came down for the weekend, all the Boston guys loved us for that...Not really

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a bar across the street from Yankee Stadium (family) and when the Red Sox fans come in, we never have a problem.....Cask and Flaggon is a bar accross from Fenway that doesnt allow Yankee fans in.....Fags.......Pre-Marriage, we used to love banging all the Boston chicks that came down for the weekend, all the Boston guys loved us for that...Not really
Across the street from Fenway I banged a Yankees fan while I anal-ized her mother with a bottle of Boston Lager.

See, I can make shit up too.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Across the street from Fenway I banged a Yankees fan while I anal-ized her mother with a bottle of Boston Lager.

See, I can make shit up too.

Insecure people make shit up

Good Luck with that

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nice!

My father-in-law is a Yankees fan and when I want to fuck with him, I tell him I married her so that everyone would know I'm fucking a Yankees fan's daughter. He loves that bit. . .