• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wake up, bitches! There are Bowl games today!

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do I have to wake up already? The games don't start for over 3 hours

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Checking in.

Gots to gets some work done this morning, but hope to catch some of the games

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was all excited because my boss sent me a small Amazon gift card - just enough to cover a new Amazon 4K Firestick. Came in less than 48 hours.

Pulled an old TV out of the closet (inherited from my younger son, who got married and left it behind).

Plugged everything in, tuned into ESPN to watch WMU-WKU, and about 15 minutes later, started smelling something funny. Things looked a bit foggy so I cleaned my glasses.

Smoke alarm started going off. Had to run down to the alarm panel, tell the alarm company not to send the FD then spent 15 minutes opening windows and trying to get the stupid smoke alarms to stop.

Unplugged the TV. Goes out to the curb on Friday. Now, I have a Firestick and no TV.

This was a message to me that football is over for this year. If your team is still playing, don't burn your house down.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was all excited because my boss sent me a small Amazon gift card - just enough to cover a new Amazon 4K Firestick. Came in less than 48 hours.

Pulled an old TV out of the closet (inherited from my younger son, who got married and left it behind).

Plugged everything in, tuned into ESPN to watch WMU-WKU, and about 15 minutes later, started smelling something funny. Things looked a bit foggy so I cleaned my glasses.

Smoke alarm started going off. Had to run down to the alarm panel, tell the alarm company not to send the FD then spent 15 minutes opening windows and trying to get the stupid smoke alarms to stop.

Unplugged the TV. Goes out to the curb on Friday. Now, I have a Firestick and no TV.

This was a message to me that football is over for this year. If your team is still playing, don't burn your house down.
Yikes, bro.

Good thing ya caught it before it did any real damage.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Holy fuck....

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PinkDefiantKitty-small.gif

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7 feet of snow is coming in a few weeks.....