• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wake this place up. Lets trash the Cowboys some more

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SportsHoopla keeps removing all the annoying trolls. It's getting harder to hate football fanbases these days. :sigh:
Dont worry. You still have me to hate on.
Punch The Shark GIF

:becky:

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
drafting/development is a large part of coaching, and Dallas has been near the top of the league for some time now. It is the owner and one would think Washington football fans could see this due to their own ownership issues.

lol...Jerry has two weekly radio shows during the season. Just recall Parcels as the coach and tell me again how it's coaching.

and now all of DC is energized after hiring Dallas coaches.

go figure.
Well when you have enough talent to win 13 games and then crap the bed in the playoffs every single year, at times boneheaded penalties playing a big role, what else can we look at? When a team underachieves we always look at the head coach.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well when you have enough talent to win 13 games and then crap the bed in the playoffs every single year, at times boneheaded penalties playing a big role, what else can we look at? When a team underachieves we always look at the head coach.
well...lol
you quoted my post but had nothing towards the post. Opinions still vary on all that.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea what this is supposed to mean. Can you please try again in a language spoken on Earth?
I am sorry. You are clearly outta my league.

I tried to speak to coaching being more about drafting and developing football players. I attempted to point out the amusement of a redskins fans trashing Dallas's coaching while hiring Dallas coaches.

go ahead sir.
I'm sure you are correct.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sorry. You are clearly outta my league.

I tried to speak to coaching being more about drafting and developing football players. I attempted to point out the amusement of a redskins fans trashing Dallas's coaching while hiring Dallas coaches.

go ahead sir.
I'm sure you are correct.
What does being a Washington fan have to do with any of this? You guys like to trot that out as if I'm responsible for their performances or who they hired. You pretend the lack of success of their coaches, somehow invalidates my points. At least I can post in coherent sentences.

With that out of the way coaching is not just about drafting and developing players. I highly doubt Garrett and McCarthy are responsible for all the good players they have drafted. No they took the good players other people drafted and constantly underperform when it matters in January, often looking terrible and undisciplined in the playoffs. That my friend is on the head coach.

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SportsHoopla keeps removing all the annoying trolls. It's getting harder to hate football fanbases these days. :sigh:

Well you're still here.

So there's that.
Since it's your week now, disregard my previous message and I'll be nice.

I'll just catch you and stick a gps tag up your ass so I can track your movements after you're released.

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does being a Washington fan have to do with any of this? You guys like to trot that out as if I'm responsible for their performances or who they hired. You pretend the lack of success of their coaches, somehow invalidates my points. At least I can post in coherent sentences.

With that out of the way coaching is not just about drafting and developing players. I highly doubt Garrett and McCarthy are responsible for all the good players they have drafted. No they took the good players other people drafted and constantly underperform when it matters in January, often looking terrible and undisciplined in the playoffs. That my friend is on the head coach.
The Packers were a key piece in some of their more recent playoff losses, some of that is out-coaching though.

….and one of the years when everyone in the world thought Dez made a catch (myself included) until he didn’t…

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

still disagree with your take on Dallas and forget the my friend bull shit.

Least you have your ego.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers were a key piece in some of their more recent playoff losses, some of that is out-coaching though.
Yes GB out coached Dallas last year. Severely towards the Dallas defense. More poor execution on offense IMO. Cee Dee picked this game to be more AJ Brown like and Dak wilted to all that

It was Rodgers for all the other Dallas playoff losses to GB. I mean, FatBoy was on the sideline then and everyone knows he's horrible. Yep, no shame in being schooled by Aaron Rodgers.

Think McFly Think

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes GB out coached Dallas last year. Severely towards the Dallas defense. More poor execution on offense IMO. Cee Dee picked this game to be more AJ Brown like and Dak wilted to all that

It was Rodgers for all the other Dallas playoff losses to GB. I mean, FatBoy was on the sideline then and everyone knows he's horrible. Yep, no shame in being schooled by Aaron Rodgers.
Yeah in his prime he was great but still faltered often enough to get just above .500 in the playoffs, a regular season monster though.

I don’t foresee him schooling anybody as a Jet these days.

Think McFly Think

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hard to say
not sure I'd bet that either way.
I wouldn’t bet on it either, it’s all on him if he decides to be an asshole or not and if so, how much it dictates his play on the field.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still disagree with your take on Dallas and forget the my friend bull shit.

Least you have your ego.

What happened to you? I remember you as a pretty decent guy, when did you turn into an asshole? Did Jerry do this to you? I know what a bad owner can do to you, we should talk.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it true that Jerry Jones is considering selling the Cowboys to the Saudis?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it true that Jerry Jones is considering selling the Cowboys to the Saudis?
No.
This shit will be like the great Egyptian Pharaohs.
The Jones clan will be doing some fucking.

Still think Jerry's daughter is the cream of the crop to run the Cowboys.