• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wake this place up. Lets trash the Cowboys some more

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems to me the Boys biggest problem is Jerry holds on to bad head coaches for far too long. I tried to tell that moron Guns and Guitars that McCarthy is not a good coach, years later this is now obvious. Jerry has a pattern of dong this which is why they have underachieved for a very long time.
McCarthy got the Cowboys to the #2 seed in the NFC. Jeff Fisher got 7 win seasons out of a very similar coaching staff, and the DC left to become a HC. McCarthy seems to be getting a lot out of the people around him.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCarthy got the Cowboys to the #2 seed in the NFC. Jeff Fisher got 7 win seasons out of a very similar coaching staff, and the DC left to become a HC. McCarthy seems to be getting a lot out of the people around him.
Were they similar players? No they were not. That team has had a lot of talent and they always disappoint. That is coaching.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everytime you post to redskins1963 you are conversing with Guns and Guitars.

so there's that.
Wait, what? Are you saying GiGi, the poster who such such an asshole he was banned from both boards for, well, being a really big asshole has come back under an alias? Please tell me this is true, I have not seen enough of redskins1963 to notice.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, what? Are you saying GiGi, the poster who such such an asshole he was banned from both boards for, well, being a really big asshole has come back under an alias? Please tell me this is true, I have not seen enough of redskins1963 to notice.
Conan O Brien Plot Thickens GIF

Excellent Great GIF

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,698.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pday has always said this but I don’t see it myself. Their politics aren’t the same

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were they similar players? No they were not. That team has had a lot of talent and they always disappoint. That is coaching.
In July 2023 the Eagles and 49ers were far and away the top 2 NFC teams. The Cowboys, Seahawks, Vikings, Packer, Lions, Buccaneers, and Saints were projected to be fighting for the 5 other seeds. Was the #2 seed down to talent, coaching, or luck? I wouldn't dismiss the coaching.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How drunk were you at 8am on Sunday when you created this thread?

Asking for a friend.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In July 2023 the Eagles and 49ers were far and away the top 2 NFC teams. The Cowboys, Seahawks, Vikings, Packer, Lions, Buccaneers, and Saints were projected to be fighting for the 5 other seeds. Was the #2 seed down to talent, coaching, or luck? I wouldn't dismiss the coaching.
The Boys have had a lot of good regular seasons, including last season, because they have had a lot of talent. They don't give out rings for 11 win seasons and we all know what happens in January. They underachieve given their talent.

This has been going on since Jason Garrett was the head coach, they hold on to head coaches who can't get it done when it matters. They have not even been to the NFC Championship Game in 30 years and again they had the talent to do so many many times over the past decade. So you have to look at coaching.

Last edited:

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't a fan of Garrett. I would say the Cowboys have had more than their fair share of 'low football IQ' moments in critical situations. (Not going out of bounds when you should, throwing an incomplete pass to avoid a sack when it was better to take the sack and eat the clock, running the ball for a 1st down when there won't be time to snap the ball again; those type of plays).

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
drafting/development is a large part of coaching, and Dallas has been near the top of the league for some time now. It is the owner and one would think Washington football fans could see this due to their own ownership issues.

lol...Jerry has two weekly radio shows during the season. Just recall Parcels as the coach and tell me again how it's coaching.

and now all of DC is energized after hiring Dallas coaches.

go figure.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SportsHoopla keeps removing all the annoying trolls. It's getting harder to hate football fanbases these days. :sigh: