• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wait...... ARE WE TANKING!

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
750px-Abrams_Tank.jpg

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting PJ over green makes our team worse................... Green could spread the floor better because he can really shoot..........

GMATCa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting PJ over green makes our team worse................... Green could spread the floor better because he can really shoot..........

... don't know what happened to my my initial reply.

Green's presence in the starting lineup would make the Suns better offensively, but not defensively.

The Suns can't tank; they're too good, especially the guards, and the players fit the system too well. The big question now is whether Alex Len can eventually become a premium center, or whether Phoenix wasted that pick. Of course, we may not learn the answer for awhile.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... don't know what happened to my my initial reply.

Green's presence in the starting lineup would make the Suns better offensively, but not defensively.

The Suns can't tank; they're too good, especially the guards, and the players fit the system too well. The big question now is whether Alex Len can eventually become a premium center, or whether Phoenix wasted that pick. Of course, we may not learn the answer for awhile.

II think Plumlee is a perfect center in our system. Can run the floor, athletic, rim protector. In our run n gun system we really have never needed a legit allstar center. There saying were packaging our picks for a star? Its either K Love or bust!

GMATCa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
II think Plumlee is a perfect center in our system. Can run the floor, athletic, rim protector. In our run n gun system we really have never needed a legit allstar center. There saying were packaging our picks for a star? Its either K Love or bust!

Plumlee has done a nice job, but obviously he cannot give the Suns what they think they could ultimately receive in Len. The latter's importance now looms larger because as matters have turned out, Phoenix may not receive a pick that high again anytime soon.

Kevin Love would constitute a smooth fit in this system, but the Wolves aren't going to trade him for some picks, especially when none of them portend to be of the top-end variety. And if Love leaves Minnesota as a free agent in 2015, the Suns will possess all kinds of competition for him, especially from the Lakers and Knicks.

I emphasize a center only because the "stretch four"— the rangy, (preferably lithe) three-point shooting power forward—is an important figure in this system, and Phoenix is currently loaded with them in the form of Frye and the Morris twins. So if the Suns can find a center who gives the team some of what Plumlee offers, but with better free throw shooting and passing, and a more polished post-up game, I think that it would really balance a set of personnel and system that right now are very promising. That center could be Len, but ...

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GMAT shows how educated our fan base once was now it has turned into shit just look at our facebook suns followers.......

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we should try to trade for Gortat :)