• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

VP Right Again - Hafner > Your Oft Injured DH

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does it matter? The Yankees expand their lead on the Blue Jays everyday, and Jeter hasnt really had much to do with that

:lame: the one liners are cute until thw yankees get that ass whooped this weekend. Then it will be but but but.. i dont care what happens in april. Call me summer time.:clap:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
already tossin him under the bus

LOL...No, winning the division has just become more challlenging.......Finishing ahead of the Blue Jays? Im figuring the Yankees can still suffer 3 more devasating injuries, and edge them out

beefman138

I like cheese
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MPL was a SS?

Man how much would MPL love this place...

No 'Duddits', as he could actually call us fuck-faces here. And he could impress a whole bunch of new people with his stories about watching DiMaggio tear up the league...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lame: the one liners are cute until thw yankees get that ass whooped this weekend. Then it will be but but but.. i dont care what happens in april. Call me summer time.:clap:

Well, how did the Yankees fare in Toronto last season, when they finished with the most wins in the AL?

I really dont know, just trying to figure out if they can survive even if they lose the series this weekend

beefman138

I like cheese
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woohoo! ESPN is actually showing a game in Australia today. I'm at work and I get to spend the next 3+ hours watching the Phils and the Cards. Tough day at the office coming up!

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, we're the ones who have been inconsistent and constantly changing our position

You're the one that has been consistent throughout

"Scorched Earth starts now"

"No wait, scorched earth starts now"

"seriously folks, this time I mean it"

"ok fo' realz this time. It starts this weekend"

"Back on track bitches. 2 wins against the Royals! Scorched earth underway!"

"Get ready for the scorched earth of a lifetime this weekend"

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing these images for the first time...Those arent Americans to me, Im thinking some Jihadist type guys

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, how did the Yankees fare in Toronto last season, when they finished with the most wins in the AL?

I really dont know, just trying to figure out if they can survive even if they lose the series this weekend

Last year, when the Jays took a 2 game set from the Yanks in April, Heatwave humped it for months on end, even though they were a coast to coast 4th place team

They were like 12 games back in July and all he was talking about was a 2 game set in April

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deflection from what? You brought up Reyes, Bautsita Lawrie and Jeter and I made a response about them

Do you even know what the word deflection means?

Your deflecting from the fact that you said jeter would be back by game six. Then it was begining of may now its after allstar break. All in the mean time saying reyes and bautista and lawrie are pussy.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing these images for the first time...Those arent Americans to me, Im thinking some Jihadist type guys

Really? How so?

They look like preppy suburban joos

The one in the white cap couldn't have a more jooish nose if he had a 5 dollar bill sticking out of it

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who cares about that?

I'm seeing images of the late, great Derek Jeter on YES peddling Yankees tickets and I'm about to cry.

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your deflecting from the fact that you said jeter would be back by game six. Then it was begining of may now its after allstar break. All in the mean time saying reyes and bautista and lawrie are pussy.

So I'm deflecting right now from something I said 3 weeks ago?

If that's the case, that what would you call your 25 changes of when scorched earth starting over said 3 week period?

and Reyes, Bautista and Lawrie ARE PUSSIES!!!!

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? How so?

They look like preppy suburban joos

The one in the white cap couldn't have a more jooish nose if he had a 5 dollar bill sticking out of it

Maybe youre right, Im seeing a chocolate like tone to their skin

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HW: "So VP, what do you have to say about Reyes, Lawrie and Bautista being pussies?"

VP: "They're pussies"

HW: "Stop deflecting"