• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

VP Right Again - Hafner > Your Oft Injured DH

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We went with Snoogins, can someone point Cereal to the exits?

It's either here, or I become a regular at Stan's. Take your pick.

:finger:

Jerzyjeff

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been quite a year for disenchanted 20-something white boys. Let's see....shooting up a movie theater, shooting up a shopping mall, shooting up a classroom full of children...and blowing up a bunch of people at a race.

I blame it all on video games, Chappee. The kids get to kill and blow up things non stop in games and then a few of the warped ones try to immitate it in real life. The kids never did this crap back before the days of Pong and Space Invaders.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I'm serious. I live for the trash talk and you're a good sparring partner, I'll give ya that. I'll hate ya in a week, no doubt, but comes with the territory

Dirt (surprisingly enough) comes up with the wisdom of the day. If people around here would shorten up their grudge life spans to no longer than one year, I think most people could live with it. The same shit from years ago gets dredged up again and again. Need some sort of moratorium on certain topics.

Jerzyjeff

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No contact info unfortunately. No stans yet either

Whatz?

I posted a note over at CBS stating we moved here. Chappee said that's what directed him here. I intended to keep posting it to keep it on the top of the messages

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I blame it all on video games, Chappee. The kids get to kill and blow up things non stop in games and then a few of the warped ones try to immitate it in real life. The kids never did this crap back before the days of Pong and Space Invaders.

So, you've moved on from blaming Judas Priest music?? :rollseyes:

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted a note over at CBS stating we moved here. Chappee said that's what directed him here. I intended to keep posting it to keep it on the top of the messages

Yessir! I was actually going to consider doing some WORK when I saw your note. Thanks for the lifeline....

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So thats how Chappee got here? Maybe you should cut back on the notifications on CBS?

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm just giving you the facts

obviously a 2.66 ERA is not going to hold up.

And I gave you the facts as well...only one of us got all up in arms about it

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dirt (surprisingly enough) comes up with the wisdom of the day. If people around here would shorten up their grudge life spans to no longer than one year, I think most people could live with it. The same shit from years ago gets dredged up again and again. Need some sort of moratorium on certain topics.

No fucking shit...don't see how people can stay mad about things for so long on a goddamn message board. Hell even in real life in most cases.

Life's way to fucking short to hold on to petty things..

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at those FBI pics, the first thing that strikes me funny is wasn't the weather really nice that day in Boston?

Looks like both of them are dressed up like it's 30 degrees outside - heavy coats, sweatshirts and the like

They didn't look like they were there to see a marathon

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Friggin' window, I tells ya'!!!

I saw some of the thread happening on CBS. Stridoo was livid because his stupid yen symbol wasn't showing up anymore - his ID was just "A5"

Unfortunately the quality of his posting remained intact

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at those FBI pics, the first thing that strikes me funny is wasn't the weather really nice that day in Boston?

Looks like both of them are dressed up like it's 30 degrees outside - heavy coats, sweatshirts and the like

They didn't look like they were there to see a marathon

I think the body armor gave them away....